GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
Ai cant refuel efter an hour of racing...

I have found that the ai's pit stragedy is compleatly off when doing endurance races. It really takes the fun out of long races... also the ai is really slow so it would be nice if there was a higher difficulty level for the ai.

So, does anyone know how to delete their "my record" times? Or does anyone know how to get their times back on the rankings boards without having to beat their previous best??

Ai cant refuel efter an hour of racing...

I have found that the ai's pit stragedy is compleatly off when doing endurance races. It really takes the fun out of long races... also the ai is really slow so it would be nice if there was a higher difficulty level for the ai.
It’s a bug introduced in the latest update from what I can tell and from what I have read.

So, does anyone know how to delete their "my record" times? Or does anyone know how to get their times back on the rankings boards without having to beat their previous best??
It's server-side data. You have no control over it.

Daily Race C (Fuji Speedway F, Gr. 2) is bugged. The lights went out ahead of the rolling start sequence, and the whole field has been stuck in auto drive since then. The race looks like will finish this way as it is lap 10/13.

Interestingly, one car seemed to breakaway from the field somehow, but when he caught the back of the field again he got stuck in auto drive again.

Countdown in upper right during warmup says "Countdown to warmup" instead of "Countdown to race"

_20181002_025839.JPG

Update: SOLVED/NOT-ACTUALLY-A-BUG (see post from Famine below)

OK. I am not sure if anyone else has this problem, as I haven't found it reported:

TUNING BUG -- If I change the gear ratio on any car (and I mean ANY), the car then sounds like a GT3 racer, shifts incredibly fast, and well, frankly, makes no sense. Also works on manual cars, but the shifting is clearly paddle-like response and the shift animation lags behind and sometimes glitches visually.

Examples: This was especially apparent when I got frustrated by the Honda Project 2&4 slow shifts, once adjusting gear ratios, it sounded like a Jaquar F-Type Gr.3, shifted incredibly fast, etc.. It also recently ruined the '08 Porsche 911 (which at "stock" settings required some careful shifting) when I adjusted top speed for a track and then it was just this whacky Gr.3 car sounding like the Jag.

Anyone else seen this bug? I exploit it sometimes, but overall it is annoying.

Last edited:
OK. I am not sure if anyone else has this problem, as I haven't found it reported:

TUNING BUG -- If I change the gear ratio on any car (and I mean ANY), the car then sounds like a GT3 racer, shifts incredibly fast, and well, frankly, makes no sense. Also works on manual cars, but the shifting is clearly paddle-like response and the shift animation lags behind and sometimes glitches visually.

Examples: This was especially apparent when I got frustrated by the Honda Project 2&4 slow shifts, once adjusting gear ratios, it sounded like a Jaquar F-Type Gr.3, shifted incredibly fast, etc.. It also recently ruined the '08 Porsche 911 (which at "stock" settings required some careful shifting) when I adjusted top speed for a track and then it was just this whacky Gr.3 car sounding like the Jag.

Anyone else seen this bug? I exploit it sometimes, but overall it is annoying.
It's because you're adding a fully customisable racing gearbox.

Hello. I made sure to search before posting, and I'm honestly surprised that no one else has mentioned this before, but I'm using a T150, and I have no change in the FFB to communicate understeer. If i go over a jump, the front end feels weightless, if I turn off ABS and lock it up, the front end feels weightless as you'd expect. However, during understeer, I expect that the front end should feel weightless and no. The weight of the wheel is still the same as in neutral steer. The only indication for understeer is from the sound of the tires, which makes it difficult to find exactly where the grip really bites, and avoid needless scrubbing.

The fact that I get the expected sensation of the front end feeling weightless under wheel lock and over jumps tells me that it definitely could provide the proper feedback for understeer, but it just doesn't. Also, adjusting FFB sensitivity and max torque have no effect on this issue.

what bothers me is fps problems in the cockpit view but only in 4k on some tracks. like nürburgring, blue mon bay speedway. I drive since then only outside camera. please patch. :bowdown:

Have no possibility to choose cockpit view with this car , is this normal or dowe have a buggy ?
Someone somehow somewhere can tell me the secret ?

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20181006120942.jpg

That car does not have a cockpit view, sadly.
Dammit :boggled: ...I wanna have my money back those car dealers are cheaters .
Are there more cars in the game where there is no possibility to choose for cockpit view ?
Any way thank you Obelisk to enlighten me .

Dammit :boggled: ...I wanna have my money back those car dealers are cheaters .
Are there more cars in the game where there is no possibility to choose for cockpit view ?
Any way thank you Obelisk to enlighten me .
I think one or two of the VGTs have it disabled as well. Not entirely sure.

I think one or two of the VGTs have it disabled as well. Not entirely sure.
Ok will have a little investigation around the internet and see if I can find some more info about this bizaaaare idea to leave some cars without the possibility to drive in cockpit view thank you .

Found it
  • Mercedes VGT
  • Mercedes VGT Racing Series
  • BMW VGT
  • Peugeot VGT (Original one from GT6)
  • Peugeot VGT Gr.3
  • Mitsubishi VGT
  • Toyota SF-R Race Concept

Last edited by a moderator:
My teammate and I had a tire display bug in a 90 min endurance series race in lobby mode this past Friday, showing incorrect tire picks during the race and in the replay.

For our second stint both me and my teammate changed from RS to RM, but leaving the pits showed him still on RS, and for him I showed still on RS - but we were both on RM. This was clearly shown again when pitting after the second stint revealing the error, as it shows for longer.

In the replay it is the same error, he shows with RS in the second stint and myself with RM in my replay - In his replay I show with RS and himself with RM. In the replay the error also shows in the HUD during the stint, where your tirewear is shown.

Bit annoying, as we assume we weren't getting the right tire display for our competitors and couldn't read their strategy.

For the love of GOD make the HUD customizable! I can't even look in my rear view mirror. Some driving simulator.. more like, livery simulator dear Lord. Just adding transparacy options would help 20000%. Please make a sticky about this. Polyphony needs to address this.

I'm still not seeing any exhaust flames at all when running on a 4ktv. Does this having something to do with quality vs frame rate setting?

I have an issue where the loading screen to enter any race online and offline . Background loading screen will glitch out and then will take forever to load and I always just quit the game. How to fix ? I cleared network cache from the menu

Well, The camera angles in cockpit view and 3rd person camera distance always resets every time i load up the game. Im just getting really annoyed I have to readjust it every single time.

I have an issue where the loading screen to enter any race online and offline . Background loading screen will glitch out and then will take forever to load and I always just quit the game. How to fix ? I cleared network cache from the menu
Try clearing your system's cache by unplugging the power cord for 30 seconds.

Back