GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
My SR and DR is showing as S/S. Im really only B/S. Obviously a bug of some kind. Has anybody else reported this? Is there a fix? Thanks.
It's not a bug - you simply ranked in the top 10 for your manufacturer or nation, or top 200 for your region in the last FIA Nations/Manufacturers Exhibition Series.

Don´t know if this has already been reported but... when qualifying, loading a "ghost" on Sarthe causes immediate crash/freeze of the game... Only closing application will result...

No possibility to change the view in cockpit for the Corvette Stingray Convertible 1969 and the new car that you can buy Alfa Romeo C4 Gr3 .

Still (v1.29) disconnect issues on Sport mode when the race actually starts. Seems like the pole-sitter gets booted most of the time. Don't mind a present, but I'd rather race him...

Bug in Leaderboards for Driving School (possibly Missions ans CE as well)

With the latest update (1.24) PD introduced at least one new bug to the game, this one in the Leaderboards for Driving School and probably also in Missions and Circuit Experience.

Let me tell you how it affected me first:

In DS #8 my Record sits at 13.074s, a time that seems not feasible anymore, at least World Ranking suggests that. After the patch was installed today i tried again with DS4 and drove a crappy 13.6xx, so i exited the game to connect my Wheel and tried again. Back at DS #8 i saw the 13.6xx on the Friends Ranking, so i was happy that PD had changed something to make it possible to get on the Board again. I was so wrong. First try with Wheel was a 13.180, faster than my Board time, but slower than the record. The time was not registered on the Friends Ranking!

I assume the new logic with Leaderboards is the following:

If there is no time on the Board, take either the first time or the best from this Session, if there is a time on the Board, compare against the record time again, as before the change (i assume in patch 1.24).

I suggest PD deletes the record times (or compares against the time on the board!), so the boards can be filled properly again!
They have fixed it to register new times now even if they do not beat your old PB time from previous rankings, BUT, they've also broken it again at the same time because it seems that only your very first registered time will count as all subsequently faster times DO NOT REGISTER. :rolleyes:

Good job PD. :lol:
The glitch where unless the time set before the tire model update is beaten in Circuit Experience is beaten, the time will not register on the leaderboards has only been partially fixed. After some attempts the times will no longer register.

I had to beat my time from before the update, thus getting a world record just to have the time register at all.

in the circuit experience now,it will post first run with the time in the rankings even tho is not faster then the one from before the update.but when you want to improve on second third run amd so on. the first time is not overwritten.even is faster by way more .

AND AGAIN........ STILL NOT FIXED...... FFS!! :rolleyes::banghead::grumpy::irked::(

... speaking of stupid... The silly "off by one" absolute coding noob error in qualifying still persists:
BUG: You get a penalty during a lap => The NEXT lap is not going to count (while the one with the penalty does)

You can't completely cover the mirrors on the Subaru 22B with a decal. I tried to wrap a carbon decal over them and there's a place on the outside that won't accept the decal, even with the change camera option.

VBR
Please report all bugs & issues you find in the Demo & the full game here. Also, try to be as thorough as possible when reporting, & include as much information as you can. If we collate everything into one thread, then we can make PD's job easier to identify & fix any issues that have slipped through the net
I' having serious trouble since this new update. When I start a daily race (weekly now) some cars are jumping from side to side on track and not letting me past until the race starts please help

I' having serious trouble since this new update. When I start a daily race (weekly now) some cars are jumping from side to side on track and not letting me past until the race starts please help

There is a trick to fix this. Take the disk out (or close application if digital copy) and introduce Project Cars 2 disc. The level of frustration goes down considerably, and is good for improving driving skills.
Do this for an hour and then return to Gran Turismo. You will notice everything runs smoother.
It works for me.

There is a trick to fix this. Take the disk out (or close application if digital copy) and introduce Project Cars 2 disc. The level of frustration goes down considerably, and is good for improving driving skills.
Do this for an hour and then return to Gran Turismo. You will notice everything runs smoother.
It works for me.
I fail to see how that will fix my gran turismo problem anyone else with better ideas please

Zonda has steering wheel tacho fixed to the car instead to steering wheel, so when you turn the steering wheel, tacho arrow is not showing proper RPM...

Got that too yesterday on Susuka...

1.29 has introduced a massive bug to online lobbies and it affected last night's FIA Nations Cup event.

One car for the entire race from the grid to the finish was jumping sideways across the track with it's wheels spinning like crazy and as the race started (rolling start) the cars behind this bugged player all stopped behind it until the race started and the auto drive switched off. Every lap you needed to avoid this player's car jumping around on the main straight.

This update still hasnt fixed online lobbies problems with cars getting stuck on the start line and connected cars not all being visable to all players. Surely that is a major issue for more than just us Aussies???

1.29 has introduced a massive bug to online lobbies and it affected last night's FIA Nations Cup event.

One car for the entire race from the grid to the finish was jumping sideways across the track with it's wheels spinning like crazy and as the race started (rolling start) the cars behind this bugged player all stopped behind it until the race started and the auto drive switched off. Every lap you needed to avoid this player's car jumping around on the main straight.

This update still hasnt fixed online lobbies problems with cars getting stuck on the start line and connected cars not all being visable to all players. Surely that is a major issue for more than just us Aussies???
I think i was there too. The last race of last night's nation's cup. The car was a light blue one.......?

Having the same problem in ireland very annoying

I have some issue when I try to download a new livery.
The download is ok, but when I try to apply the livery, the livery isn't available

The high beam light on the E-Type's dash doesn‘t switch off when you switch them off. It however flashes when you do

seeing this in China/HK too

Back