GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
When racing in the dark or sunset when you flash your lights to overtake you cant see the light flashing reflecting from the rear of a rivals. When racing on gt league amatuer where you race the vgt cars on special stage route if you drive on the hard shoulder you look behind and see the sand behind you like you do on rally stages but you cant see the sand or dirt thowing up in the rear view mirrors, that needs to be fixed as it looks a show compared to rival games who program that in before release lol. Grip, we need grip and when the lancer evo gr3 picks up slip stream say on tokyo outer loop it does well but when you go to overtake it suddenly looses speed LOL so you end up just nudging the car in front to keep up. The lancer should have some extra turbo boost in sixth gear programmed into the bop for tracks like tokyo outer loop and monza or some drs at least.

When racing in the dark or sunset when you flash your lights to overtake you cant see the light flashing reflecting from the rear of a rivals. When racing on gt league amatuer where you race the vgt cars on special stage route if you drive on the hard shoulder you look behind and see the sand behind you like you do on rally stages but you cant see the sand or dirt thowing up in the rear view mirrors, that needs to be fixed as it looks a show compared to rival games who program that in before release lol. Grip, we need grip and when the lancer evo gr3 picks up slip stream say on tokyo outer loop it does well but when you go to overtake it suddenly looses speed LOL so you end up just nudging the car in front to keep up. The lancer should have some extra turbo boost in sixth gear programmed into the bop for tracks like tokyo outer loop and monza or some drs at least.
I dare say that the Evo can corner better than the car you were following? Just because a car isn't as fast in a straight line as something else doesn't make it a bug.

I dare say that the Evo can corner better than the car you were following? Just because a car isn't as fast in a straight line as something else doesn't make it a bug.

It was manufacturers pre season on tokyo east outer loop. I slipped a mustang in my evo and got to 174mph, it went to overtake and it lost the speed insantly. I decided to slip again and nudge the car in front and then i got past through the mid section and the mustang got me on the straigts to be issued a five second penalty as a ghost car re appeared and i hit it LOL then i ended up last as ran out of fuel hahahahaha. Why i dont take driver rating seriously, i just race and learn and the lancer is the car i taken to the best so for me i find it corners better but i am dredding gr3 le sarthe manufacturers lol saying that a fellow racer in a ford decided to contsantly nudge me too so in sport mode theres other racers always there to offer support and give you a push which is true sportsmanship by helping a slower car go faster lol

Don't know if this is reported yet, but when watching replay's the livery's on all cars are stock... The livery's won't load.

The braking indicator which I'd just got used to, has disappeared altogether. I have it set as 'on' but it doesn't show. Any ideas what I could be doing wrong? Could it be a bug?

The braking indicator which I'd just got used to, has disappeared altogether. I have it set as 'on' but it doesn't show. Any ideas what I could be doing wrong? Could it be a bug?

Mine still works. Maybe try closing the game and reboot the PS4. I've had some weird things happen that I fixed by doing this. I chalk it up to the joy of an online game.

Mine still works. Maybe try closing the game and reboot the PS4. I've had some weird things happen that I fixed by doing this. I chalk it up to the joy of an online game.

Cheers Draggon, I've solved it. For me, I had to go into Detailed Info and check that Show Race Info under Race Display is set to Display All. Doesn't quite make sense to me, but at least I've found out the cause, and can fix it.

Here's what happens with the Goodwood pit bug. Pay attention to the leaderboard and who finishes second. Before crossing the finish line, they appeared to be getting lapped as they were jittering in the pits for half the race.

This will make PD look very amateur should it happen in an FIA race. Can't manage a race against an opponent you can't see or interact with.

Last edited:
View attachment 824186
This is weird..... I tried Nostalgic Sports after updating earlier (been away too long at the Gr.1 for credits!!).
Decided to use the real easy car, the 330 P4.
Before it had even handed control or finished the 3-2-1 countdown, going around the chicane to the start line at La Sarthe, the car went flying into the air and smacked into the barrier!

So, I tried it again.... same thing. No pressing on accelerator, brake, nothing, not even handed control.

So, I tried the Jag and it was fine.

Went back to the Ferrari - flew into the air. I did save the replay but do not have a youtube account so no idea how to get it up here.
I thought maybe it was that "hit a cone" thing - but replay shows it didn't hit one..... front end just lifts and into the wall I go.

Can someone else give it a try??

Not as fantastic as this one at St. Croix, left hander just after the bridge, pressed to accelerate and 'ere we go! Didn't realise how bad it was until I saw the replay. No contact, no cones, just floored it when the wheels were straight. There is now a HUGE bug in this game.

View attachment 824464

Also notice the number is wrong.... should be 21, no livery edit, stock.

I have no idea, but there's something seriously wrong since the update. I think I'll start a new thread about this as there must surely be others out there with the P4 who race Nostalgic..... it can't just be happening to me, surely?

I've checked it out yesterday, as I tried to drive the 330 P4 at Le Mans. It is impossible to drive. It indeed starts to fly before the 3-2-1 is over.

I've checked it out yesterday, as I tried to drive the 330 P4 at Le Mans. It is impossible to drive. It indeed starts to fly before the 3-2-1 is over.

Have you tried St Croix? Others have and didn't have the same issue..... you can see from the photo I really was doing a great wheelie (by accident)!

Loaded ghost still don't work after 2 update and a maintenance since it stop working and i have already say it like 2 month ago here ? So im wondering if PD look at GTP bug report post :confused:

The vibration function in my fanatec v3 pedals stoped working in gtsport, is this happening with anyone else?
I use Fanatec V1 pedals but the brake pedal vibration motor has also stopped working for me after the v1.39 update.
Another Fanatec related issue concerning the McLaren GT3 wheel is that both toggle switches no longer function in-game, so I cannot use anything that is mapped to L2 and R2. Are any other Fanatec wheels similarly affected?

I'm using the latest v328 drivers in my CSL Elite base. Firmware numbers shown on steering wheel display after the start-up calibration:
Code:
WHEEL BASE 630
MOT CON 18
ST WHEEL 30

I'm trying to complete all the achievements and I'm only 4 clean races short of the Clean Race achievement but I can't go any further. No matter how many consecutive clean races I complete my score never moves anymore. It's been stuck on 11 for months now.

Please note I am aware it's CONSECUTIVE clean races required but I've had 3 and 4 consecutive clean races and my achievement score doesn't budge.

Can anyone help me or tell me where I can get some help?

We had 2 races in our group yesterday. At the end of the day when we sent out the results we noticed that someone was missing from the results.

In short, 2 players have been unable to see each other on track or on the results page.
Me (PhoenixNL87) was unable to see Erwin-racing77 and he was unable to see me.
The host did see both of us, we believe we only didnt see each other.

No idea how are why this happened, we had 2 races and for both races we didnt see each other.
I did notice an empty slot on the grid, but that happens more often so i didnt pay much attention to it.
While the P2 slot is empty, the position indicator for the user on the 3rd place is 2nd...

Funny is that even in the replay i stored he is invisible and not in the list of players. You can see the empty start position at P2.

Screenshots from both players and the host:

Video to replay

We have 2 players in our small group that have never seen each other in the lobby. Everyone else can see both of them. Hoping someone comes up with a solution for that one (or an update fixes it). They often try to occupy the same part of the track....from our POV, one of them gets launched into the sky or rides on top of the other. From their POV, nothing is happening out of the ordinary.

View attachment 824186
This is weird..... I tried Nostalgic Sports after updating earlier (been away too long at the Gr.1 for credits!!).
Decided to use the real easy car, the 330 P4.
Before it had even handed control or finished the 3-2-1 countdown, going around the chicane to the start line at La Sarthe, the car went flying into the air and smacked into the barrier!

Had the same problem when using stock suspension. Fixed the problem by doing this:

Power: 142 Weight: 95

Ride: 5.51 - 5.51
Freq: 3.30 - 3.30
Anti roll: 7 - 10
Damping: 54 - 55
Rebound: 84 - 85
Camber: 1.0 - 3.0
Toe: out 0.40 - in 0.10

Downforce: 350 - 600

Drivetrain: stock

Transmission: Top Speed: 360

I'm not a great tuner but the car is more stable (for me). Hope this will help you ;)

Had the same problem when using stock suspension. Fixed the problem by doing this:

I'm not a great tuner but the car is more stable (for me). Hope this will help you ;)

Thanks, I'll give it a go!

Works like a charm! It also works with the ride height being very close to default settings.

I'm trying to complete all the achievements and I'm only 4 clean races short of the Clean Race achievement but I can't go any further. No matter how many consecutive clean races I complete my score never moves anymore. It's been stuck on 11 for months now.

Please note I am aware it's CONSECUTIVE clean races required but I've had 3 and 4 consecutive clean races and my achievement score doesn't budge.

Can anyone help me or tell me where I can get some help?
The achievement shows your best attempt. It will stay at 11 until you get 12 in a row

I'd like to report a bug regarding the color of the wheels of SF19 Honda and Toyota cars. It change its color between the default grayish and the custom color of the selected livery (black, golden, etc), depending on the angle at which you are looking at it, during a race and using the chase camera with sentitivity = 0.0.

More details: First; the chase camera has a bug (reported in this thread, page 66, post number 1958), where if you set the sensitivity to 0.0 (to let you see the car from the side when cornering), it doesn't work with the saved value, but works with the default value 0.5, which very rarely let you see the sides of your car. Second: Once you enter the camera menu, changed the value to something different than 0.0 and go back to 0.0, and the bug is temporarily fixed; then you can see the bug reported in this post (SF19 wheels changing color). Third: When you start a corner and you start to see the color of your wheel, it shows the default metalic gray (BUG); and then you continue turning and if you can see a bigger area of your wheel, then it suddenly changes to the correct color (say it black, gold, or whatever color you painted it). It may look like a small bug, but it is very distracting during race.

---
Off topic: Is there a "wishlist topic" where I can post a few suggestions and cars I'd like to see in GT Sport?

Hello, i would like to inform you about a bug in the game Gran Turismo SPORT. This bug changes how the car handles. This change happens when editing liverys. Every time i resave and reupload the handling of the car is different, sometimes better sometimes worse.

Still they don't fixed Bugatti Veyron 16.4 low resolution engine cover, why it's still like this ? i doubt it's a license or performance issue so what could be the problem with fixing that ?

Back