GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
VBR

The brake oversteer issue has been dramatically reduced on road cars but has gotten worse on some race cars according to some.

The vibration & lightness during oversteer bug has gotten worse since the 1.39 update. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...k-problems-thread.387050/page-2#post-12754744

Have decided not to edit earlier post (and will probably get slapped wrist for it!) because I want post "new and fresh" to see if anyone else has this.

It only happens with the 330 P4 at la Sarthe. The only way to stop it is to drop power to 107% - at 108% the leaping off the track comes back.

There was a minor issue at Sainte-Croix where about half way around the track, and when accelerating out of a bend, the front end reared up!

All fine at Monza. Doesn't happen with Jag or Ford, and never tried the Renault!

Has nobody else experienced this?? It's a big bug!

LMAO!!!! Fantastic wheelie!!!!

Also I'm getting random numbers on the digital display during online lobbies, any idea what those are?

Do the random numbers on your rim happen to match your speedometer? I raced for about 10 minutes last night and noticed that the speed is now displayed on the rim of my Fanatec CSL Elite

LMAO!!!! Fantastic wheelie!!!!

Not as fantastic as this one at St. Croix, left hander just after the bridge, pressed to accelerate and 'ere we go! Didn't realise how bad it was until I saw the replay. No contact, no cones, just floored it when the wheels were straight. There is now a HUGE bug in this game.

Screenshot 2019-05-31 at 22.44.35.png

Also notice the number is wrong.... should be 21, no livery edit, stock.

Not as fantastic as this one at St. Croix, left hander just after the bridge, pressed to accelerate and 'ere we go! Didn't realise how bad it was until I saw the replay. No contact, no cones, just floored it when the wheels were straight. There is now a HUGE bug in this game.

View attachment 824464

Also notice the number is wrong.... should be 21, no livery edit, stock.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dragging the rear bumper!!!

That s awesome!!! How the heck are you doing that??

Hi I need some help!!

I just completed 322 races which should of unlocked the Barrichello trophy and the Platinum but it didn’t give me the trophies! I will be gutted after having won 237 blue moons to get level 50 if these last two don’t unlock for the platinum. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Scott

Hi I need some help!!

I just completed 322 races which should of unlocked the Barrichello trophy and the Platinum but it didn’t give me the trophies! I will be gutted after having won 237 blue moons to get level 50 if these last two don’t unlock for the platinum. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Scott
Aren't those trophies just for competitive stuff? You know, official online races...

it Should just be for online sports mode races. Which I have done 322 so I am not sure why I am not getting the trophy. On all the screens it now says I have done 323 races but still no trophy. I can’t find anywhere on the internet that anyone has had the same problem!

I thought I would leave this trophy till last as was just a case of doing my last 11 races. I just spent two months grinding to level 50 and just can’t believe this happened!

See below screen shot. Also in game achievement screen also says 323

Attachments

• F80A92E1-923C-4DAA-B8A3-1CFD9E8C04BC.jpeg
    F80A92E1-923C-4DAA-B8A3-1CFD9E8C04BC.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dragging the rear bumper!!!

That s awesome!!! How the heck are you doing that??

I have no idea, but there's something seriously wrong since the update. I think I'll start a new thread about this as there must surely be others out there with the P4 who race Nostalgic..... it can't just be happening to me, surely?

Was just watching a replay of an FIA race.

Besides from the fast forward function crashing the game (bug has returned) the replay just ended about two minutes from the end of the race. This may be an issue with the game calculating the replay time as flag to flag, but once including the two minute start sequence before the actual race, the replay then chops off the end of the race.

Also the replay doesn't let you skip the two minute start sequence. This should have been something they should've fixed with this weeks update.

I had the same, my P4 is maxed out for easy credits and it just lift the front and goes into the gravel.
I actually had something similar before 1.39, not a wheelie, but the AI was not able to make the chicane and went into the gravel, it did come back on the track, but my clean race bonus was gone. I fiddled around with the settings (the gearing was the issue then) and that fixed it.
Thanks, I'll try that.

Clarification, the gear settings fixed the old problem, i only came to think about it while i wrote the post, i have not tested it with 1.39. And the settings that worked with 1.38 were the same that wheelied with 1.39
Let us know how you get on! I never had a problem with it in 1.38 or before, just since the update..... it was very surprising!

Don't know if this has already been reported, haven't looked at the first 74 pages of the thread, but the points shown after an FIA race are incorrect.

E.g. one player in my Nations Cup race last night:

Points shown in first screen when the lobby was created: 5062
Points won in race: 653
New points total shown in the final screen after the race: 8973

My points were correct, and I've only done Nations Cup, so my suspicion is the screen after the race is adding together the player's points for Nations and Manufacturers and/or Supra.

Don't know if this has already been reported, haven't looked at the first 74 pages of the thread, but the points shown after an FIA race are incorrect.

E.g. one player in my Nations Cup race last night:

Points shown in first screen when the lobby was created: 5062
Points won in race: 653
New points total shown in the final screen after the race: 8973

My points were correct, and I've only done Nations Cup, so my suspicion is the screen after the race is adding together the player's points for Nations and Manufacturers and/or Supra.
The screen before the race only shows the points which were actually tallied for the championship (best of 1/4 of completed rounds), whereas the screen after the race shows the sum of points from all rounds. The latter is clearly a bug.

Hi guys, I have a fanatec csl elite with csv3 pedals. Before the update 1.39 the vibration rumble upon braking was working fine and since the update it no longer works. I checked the hardware and everything is fine.

We had 2 races in our group yesterday. At the end of the day when we sent out the results we noticed that someone was missing from the results.

In short, 2 players have been unable to see each other on track or on the results page.
Me (PhoenixNL87) was unable to see Erwin-racing77 and he was unable to see me.
The host did see both of us, we believe we only didnt see each other.

No idea how are why this happened, we had 2 races and for both races we didnt see each other.
I did notice an empty slot on the grid, but that happens more often so i didnt pay much attention to it.
While the P2 slot is empty, the position indicator for the user on the 3rd place is 2nd...

Funny is that even in the replay i stored he is invisible and not in the list of players. You can see the empty start position at P2.

Screenshots from both players and the host:

Video to replay

Theres a pit bug at goodwood. People appear in first place occasionally when pitting then dont appear to leave until they reappear at the chequered flag. I just lost to someone I had no visibility of after the pitstops and its a showstopper.

Is it just me or is the brake oversteer with the F1500 rendering it completely useless? I was trying to knockout a couple of the offline races, specifically St Croix, and it seems like an absolute waste of time.

Is it just me or is the brake oversteer with the F1500 rendering it completely useless? I was trying to knockout a couple of the offline races, specifically St Croix, and it seems like an absolute waste of time.

I thought that the F1500 is easier to drive post 1.39, I dont think that is a good thing. I think it's you, did you check your brake balance??

I thought that the F1500 is easier to drive post 1.39, I dont think that is a good thing. I think it's you, did you check your brake balance??

I haven’t. I haven’t touched the tuning since pre 1.39 and last week I worked through the rest of the offline races relatively easily. I don’t know. If you have a recommended tune I would be absolutely open to trying something different.

I enjoy the F1500 because it is challenging and even the AI races can be difficult. I appreciate that. But it just seems unpredictable all of a sudden. Which, again, is odd considering that I was doing great with my previous set up and having some challenging fun.

Last edited:
I haven’t. I haven’t touched the tuning since pre 1.39 and last week I worked through the rest of the offline races relatively easily. I don’t know. If you have a recommended tune I would be absolutely open to trying something different.

I enjoy the F1500 because it is challenging and even the AI races can be difficult. I appreciate that. But it just seems unpredictable all of a sudden. Which, again, is odd considering that I was doing great with my previous set up and having some challenging fun.

I manage to win the F1500 races somehow but I struggle with that car. I usually just put softer tires on it and increase down force for tuning. Take a look at your diff settings, they can have a huge effect on cornering. As a rule of thumb I generally like to decrease diff settings by about half on all 3 parameters if the back end is unstable.

I have discovered two bugs in this game (recorded update 1.39), one of them is a visual bug causing the interior/roof of the Ferrari 330 P4 to appear glitchy when you use the look back button using certain cockpit view settings (shown in the video), this could be my television or just my playstation but would be nice if anyone can prove or disprove this. I've had this bug since I bought the car which was atleast a few months ago.

The second bug is a weird one which I discovered when I was recording the first bug which is why I'm driving the same car in the video . This bug basically allows you to choose any gear without the engine rpms going up when going from highest gear to lowest(couldn't try reverse or neutral since I don't have a gear shifter, if you do please try!) without upsetting the engine. Coast in any gear without throttle or brake input, tap the handbrake, shift all you want up or down without causing the engine any over reving during downshifts. I tried it with a few other cars after I made the video and it seems to affect all cars with gears, different gearbox types too. My recording was done in time trial but it also works in open lobbies, haven't tried sport mode yet. All testing was done with a DS4 and version 1.39 of the game using a normal PS4.

I thought I'd post this before the update/maintenance since you never know when these bugs will be fixed even though the Ferrari interior bug hasn't been fixed for a few months. I haven't looked through this entire thread for these specific bugs and if they've already been discovered this will atleast give everyone a reminder.

Here is the video showing the bugs. Timestamps 0.00-2.15 Ferrari 330 P4 interior/roof bug 2.15-4.33 handbrake "impossible" gear shifting bug.

Any feedback is appreciated!

I manage to win the F1500 races somehow but I struggle with that car. I usually just put softer tires on it and increase down force for tuning. Take a look at your diff settings, they can have a huge effect on cornering. As a rule of thumb I generally like to decrease diff settings by about half on all 3 parameters if the back end is unstable.
I’ll play around with the diff some more. Thank you.

Latest Posts

Back