GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
VBR
Please report all bugs & issues you find in the Demo & the full game here. Also, try to be as thorough as possible when reporting, & include as much information as you can. If we collate everything into one thread, then we can make PD's job easier to identify & fix any issues that have slipped through the net
Pls fix it sir

Attachments

• IMG_20200611_230940.jpg
    IMG_20200611_230940.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20200611_224216.jpg
    IMG_20200611_224216.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 34
Pls fix it sir
He can't. Nobody here can. We're not PD or Sony.

It's a network connection error. If loads of people are experiencing it, it's a server outage. If it's just you, it's your connection or ISP. It's also not a bug.

The gr.3 Huracan's Final Gear is adjustable regardless of transmission. I guess it's a bug, but it would be nice if all cars had this feature, especially ones with manual transmissions.

I've gotten a black screen during qualifying 3 of the last 4 FIA races. I'm getting real tired of starting from P20.

I had this yesterday on the 2pm race.

All normal though black screen during warm up and qualifying. Assumed it would be the same for the race so just quit out of it

I had this yesterday on the 2pm race.

All normal though black screen during warm up and qualifying. Assumed it would be the same for the race so just quit out of it

When it happened to me, I was able to race fine. But I was unable to qualify so I started in P20. To fix it, I had to clear game network cache, the PS4 system cache and rebooted my entire network. I don't know which individual step fixed the problem or if it what combination of steps but I haven't had the problem since.

When it happened to me, I was able to race fine. But I was unable to qualify so I started in P20. To fix it, I had to clear game network cache, the PS4 system cache and rebooted my entire network. I don't know which individual step fixed the problem or if it what combination of steps but I haven't had the problem since.

Cheers I'll give that a go.

I had it happen again yesterday and it did let me race (though obviously from the back) which is better than not at all as my SR and DR took a hit when I quit before.

Will give everything you said a go and hopefully that will be the last of it

So that's what happened. I had that yesterday
Yeah... first time it happened I was driving with my eyes peeled, looking ahead for whatever caused the issue. Saw nothing. Figured it was over with before I could see it... but then I noticed it again, and by now have seen that it seems to be the case, if you 'exit' a Q session, and re-enter... the darn marshals are waving yellow flags for some reason!

Now that I have made a habit of going out, warming the tires, then exiting to get hot laps in clean air, I'm used to it, but it's annoying.

Reaching out to you all here, as I've lurked these forums for many years (mooching setups mostly), but tonight I want help tackling a bug that has been reported so many times before - the Nordshleife lap deletion bug. I'm trying to fix this for all users, not because I have had it in tonights FIA Round 19 (someone rammed me as I tried to pit) but because it's unfair on those who take this game seriously. I practiced 4 hours before this race, rehearsing my outlap tyre wear, tyre pit strategy, learning 100 braking points... etc.

So how to help me, I have a message for Kaz. I am not a youtuber, and I'm not looking for personal gain. I want to safeguard this game from people quitting or losing their motivation because of crap like tonight.

Can you help get this video "out there" and if anyone has links to the right people to help do that please point them to my message :)

Reaching out to you all here, as I've lurked these forums for many years (mooching setups mostly), but tonight I want help tackling a bug that has been reported so many times before - the Nordshleife lap deletion bug. I'm trying to fix this for all users, not because I have had it in tonights FIA Round 19 (someone rammed me as I tried to pit) but because it's unfair on those who take this game seriously. I practiced 4 hours before this race, rehearsing my outlap tyre wear, tyre pit strategy, learning 100 braking points... etc.

So how to help me, I have a message for Kaz. I am not a youtuber, and I'm not looking for personal gain. I want to safeguard this game from people quitting or losing their motivation because of crap like tonight.

Can you help get this video "out there" and if anyone has links to the right people to help do that please point them to my message :)

Welcome to GT Planet, mate. Good video. Everything you've mentioned has been an issue for quite a long time and I bet PD are well aware of all of it. It's just not on their Priority list. The pit entry bug at Nürburgring has been in the game forever and it hasn't been fixed yet. If the glitches/bugs don't interfere with top split FIA races then PD don't really give a 🤬 about them. Good luck mate, really. I wish Kaz would watch this video and do something about all of it but PD don't really care about anyone below 70k DR.

Got hit with the "no more scapes. lap times, replays" bug. Happened after I cleaned up the notifications list on the PS4. Dunno if that has anything to do with it, but it was all gone after I wiped the list. Had a lot of stuff stored and it's gone now. I discovered too late to use an older save file.

Cack!

Got hit with the "no more scapes. lap times, replays" bug. Happened after I cleaned up the notifications list on the PS4. Dunno if that has anything to do with it, but it was all gone after I wiped the list. Had a lot of stuff stored and it's gone now. I discovered too late to use an older save file.

Cack!

This is why I always share anything I want to keep, at least you can then download it from the cloud.

This is why I always share anything I want to keep, at least you can then download it from the cloud.

I have most scapes saved as Ps4 screenshots, so those are safe, but livery thumbnails aren't. I have to open the design and save them in game again, to get those to display again. Lot of work, but needed, unfortunately. I'll start doing regular uploading of my save files to usb too.

I have never had this happen until the last three times in a row. With wired internet that was working fine with everything else, I started the game like normal about 30 minutes ago though ultimately ended up not being able to control anything but the curser soon after even though everything else says I'm still online.
Here is a video showing the order of when things occur.

It happened pretty much the same way each of the three times.

I don’t have footage because I was in so much shock/laughter I forgot how to do it :lol:

The start of race C last night, everyone’s cars doing started doing turn in the roads for 2 minutes straight, ended with me racing the wrong way. I wasn’t even holding the controller because I was waiting for the DC. So obviously I had to turn around, not everyone was facing the wrong way though so that dropped me from p3 to p15 and that was the start of a terrible night. I can’t handle any more le sarthe this week. :lol:

I don’t have footage because I was in so much shock/laughter I forgot how to do it :lol:

The start of race C last night, everyone’s cars doing started doing turn in the roads for 2 minutes straight, ended with me racing the wrong way. I wasn’t even holding the controller because I was waiting for the DC. So obviously I had to turn around, not everyone was facing the wrong way though so that dropped me from p3 to p15 and that was the start of a terrible night. I can’t handle any more le sarthe this week. :lol:

Yeah I can't help but laugh when I see this happen, had a few races now where I've been facing the wrong way!

Hi, I haven’t been on here for sometime.

The guys in my car club have an online race series going every Sunday night.

Today we have experienced a pit lane glitch. The first 4 cars to pit just drive straight out the pits not having had a tyre change. Then are ghosted and go no faster than 7 mph.

Has anyone else experienced this? It’s ruining our league. Is there anything we can do to prevent it?

Hi, I haven’t been on here for sometime.

The guys in my car club have an online race series going every Sunday night.

Today we have experienced a pit lane glitch. The first 4 cars to pit just drive straight out the pits not having had a tyre change. Then are ghosted and go no faster than 7 mph.

Has anyone else experienced this? It’s ruining our league. Is there anything we can do to prevent it?
Do you have any video of this?

Lag start this morning on Race C held up everyone at P2's starting point... P1 drove off into the distance never to be seen again while everyone else had a bunched up grid start with predictable chaos throughout the entire first lap.

Lag start this morning on Race C held up everyone at P2's starting point... P1 drove off into the distance never to be seen again while everyone else had a bunched up grid start with predictable chaos throughout the entire first lap.
So, just finished a FIA race, during the rolling start the first 12 cars go into the horizon, while the rest of us are sitting ducks. Fair advantage.
Finished overlapped, probably because I'm a very bad driver :)

I had an issue with my saved data. I logged in into another PS4 with my account and started receiving a gift car for every day I've played. When I went back to my original PS4 I lost all my cars and my game glitched. My campaign was at level 177 but I was level 11.
Does anyone knows how to contact Polyphony Digital or how to recover my data? Plz and I would really appreciate it.

I figured out why sometimes you get an auto-drive bug on the penultimate lap of the race when pitting. Video proof below.

Yeah, looks like you have. But how the hell can "Final lap" start flashing when he hasn't even crossed the finish line? That's a big bug. Just another proof that PD don't do a lot of testing. Also, why are they pitting before the last lap? It's not the qualifier and he has plenty of fuel and the tyres are fine. Am I an idiot or am I missing something?

Yeah, looks like you have. But how the hell can "Final lap" start flashing when he hasn't even crossed the finish line? That's a big bug. Just another proof that PD don't do a lot of testing. Also, why are they pitting before the last lap? It's not the qualifier and he has plenty of fuel and the tyres are fine. Am I an idiot or am I missing something?
Required tires.

When I try to delete a race photo from my gallery, it came back as a result of technical errors. This must be fixed ASAP so hopefully I can delete it at will again.

Don't know if it's a bug or a weird coincidence but I've watched 3 different replays from today's race C (Gr. 2 at Fuji) and every single player except me is shown driving an automatic transmission. I seriously doubt that all the players in 3 races were driving an AT except me. It's gotta be a bug.

Back