GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
The clutch was disabled in Sport Mode so long ago that I can't even remember when it was.

I came back to GT Sport after big break.

Strange I remember using Clutch and H Shifter in Sport Mode... But it was some time ago. Too bad, i prefer driving classic cars like this.

I came back to GT Sport after big break.

Strange I remember using Clutch and H Shifter in Sport Mode... But it was some time ago. Too bad, i prefer driving classic cars like this.

It was done because it gave wheel users a huge advantage over pad players. You should still be able to use it in lobby’s etc just not sport mode.

Today in daily race B at nordschleife race track I had an incident. As you know before starting the game controls you in automatic mode and your car rolling and then 3-2-1 start but this time was different. While in automatic mode in front of the car stopped and didn't move. All others including me couldn't move too because system didn't let us. First 5 cars had no problem they rolled in automatic mode and then start normally but they opened the gap between us and took advantage 10 seconds! Unfair bug waste my race. Did anybody faced like this issue before?

vcx
Today in daily race B at nordschleife race track I had an incident. As you know before starting the game controls you in automatic mode and your car rolling and then 3-2-1 start but this time was different. While in automatic mode in front of the car stopped and didn't move. All others including me couldn't move too because system didn't let us. First 5 cars had no problem they rolled in automatic mode and then start normally but they opened the gap between us and took advantage 10 seconds! Unfair bug waste my race. Did anybody faced like this issue before?

Yes, it's a common known bug, it's triggered by one having a bad connection, then everyone behind him are halted.

vcx

1 race at RBR last week. It is a weird bug,

Porsche 356 dashboard backlights shimmer in a weird way at Nurburgring 24h with the “night” condition.

The backlights also seem a bit too intense but maybe they were like that in that car, I don’t know.

Tried the Chaparral 2x VGT at the 'ring, endurance race. The car CANNOT be refueled - pitted but car is immediately released to track. Tried again, 30 minute race, no fuel or tire consumption. Many of my competitors pitted around 15 minutes for no obvious reason. My fuel gauge was steady. Suddenly, at 28.5 minutes, the car ran out of fuel! A total joke! I really love this game and look forward to GT7, but come on Kaz, you can do better than this! (Please accept my apologies if this has been mentioned already, but I searched and did not find it.)

Chaparral 2x VGT ... The car CANNOT be refueled
It's electric. Electric cars cannot be refuelled.
30 minute race, no fuel or tire consumption. Many of my competitors pitted around 15 minutes for no obvious reason. My fuel gauge was steady. Suddenly, at 28.5 minutes, the car ran out of fuel!
Can you provide video of this, as it sounds a bit odd.

It's electric. Electric cars cannot be refuelled.
Thanks for the info, I saw the electrical symbol but perhaps the game should warn that refuelling/recharging is not possible?
Can you provide video of this, as it sounds a bit odd.
Sorry, no video. Again, if you are limited to one-time charge, the game should not allow you to have an endurance race longer than the charge. Oh well - no big deal, just thought it was an unusual glitch. Like I said, I really love the game. Thanks for the exchange! Great forum!!

Tried again, 30 minute race, no fuel or tire consumption. Many of my competitors pitted around 15 minutes for no obvious reason. My fuel gauge was steady. Suddenly, at 28.5 minutes, the car ran out of fuel!
I've checked on this and it appears that the 2X does indeed use up its battery even when fuel consumption is off - but it did so normally, rather than remaining steady and then suddenly disappearing. That said, I ran at SSRX - because I'm not listening to that car for any longer than necessary; it sounds like being strapped under a train - so maybe it's different at the Nurburgring...

I've checked on this and it appears that the 2X does indeed use up its battery even when fuel consumption is off - but it did so normally, rather than remaining steady and then suddenly disappearing. That said, I ran at SSRX - because I'm not listening to that car for any longer than necessary; it sounds like being strapped under a train - so maybe it's different at the Nurburgring...
Wow, you really took this seriously! Confession: I missed the fuel gauge status. I ran again at the 'ring with fuel consumption off for a 20 minute race, and the gauge declined as I raced. Other cars pitted again for no reason. Car is REALLY difficult to control, as I constantly fail to brake adequately for its speed, finished 7th in a pro race after starting last. Thanks for your attention!!

My game crashes when I stay on an idle for about 3 mins. happened when I was reading the description of a car I was about to buy

When I log onto gt sport and i previously selected the chase cam setting all the way to the left to 0.0 it still says 0.0 (the loosest chase cam) but it really isn’t loose at all to reset it I just go back to whatever number and then go to 0.0 . This is really misleading and this bug wasn’t in the beta people also posted this on yt can you fix this?

When I log onto gt sport and i previously selected the chase cam setting all the way to the left to 0.0 it still says 0.0 (the loosest chase cam) but it really isn’t loose at all to reset it I just go back to whatever number and then go to 0.0 . This is really misleading and this bug wasn’t in the beta people also posted this on yt can you fix this?

I don’t use chase cam but this may your issue.

Yes can u fix this because it’s bothering me a lot that it’s all glitches up and misleading because it says 0.0 but yet I have to change it to another value and then Back to 0.0

As a former chase cam user since GT1 (except from using the other views for LMP1, Group C and F1 a lot of the time), this was extremely annoying. Luckily I didn't like the settings as extreme as at the end of that video above, only a small adjustment from standard so it was as close as possible to GT6, but it really slowed me down sometimes.

Doubt it will ever be fixed now. I wonder what things on GT7 PD will mess up and never ever fix.

As a former chase cam user since GT1 (except from using the other views for LMP1, Group C and F1 a lot of the time), this was extremely annoying. Luckily I didn't like the settings as extreme as at the end of that video above, only a small adjustment from standard so it was as close as possible to GT6, but it really slowed me down sometimes.

Doubt it will ever be fixed now. I wonder what things on GT7 PD will mess up and never ever fix.
Isn’t this thread made so that develepors Fix things or is there a different support page?

If you try to join the track directly after a race ends, the AI will be confused and pull a Daniel Ricciardo Baku 2019

New here, hoping this is the appropriate place to post the following.

1. Campaign/Amateur League/4WD Challenge does not include the Audi R8 4.2 '07 and Peugeot L500R as allowable cars specifically for the Sardegna track, though they are allowable for all other tracks in this series.

2. Is the Alfa Romeo Gr.3 Road Car actually in this game? If so, is it only acquired through award?

3. Porsche Cayman GT4 is not listed as an allowable car in the Midship Challenge, but cars like the Pagani Huayra, multiple McLarens and Lamborghinis and multiple Gr. 3 road cars are allowable.
I would like to run the Cayman GT4 outside the Group 4 Cup. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
2. Is the Alfa Romeo Gr.3 Road Car actually in this game? If so, is it only acquired through award?
It's in Mileage Exchange, roughly once every seven weeks.
3. Porsche Cayman GT4 is not listed as an allowable car in the Midship Challenge, but cars like the Pagani Huayra, multiple McLarens and Lamborghinis and multiple Gr. 3 road cars are allowable.
It's a Gr-class race car. Everything else you mention is an N-class road car.

So I got into a weird situation with Daily Workout.

Started a Mission Challenge, endurance type. After some 70% of the race, real life got into the way, so had to pause the game. The PS4 later got into sleep. Resumed the race, finished successfully (and got the gold, yay...). But the Daily Workout counter didn't update at all. To test it, made a quick Circuit Experience worth of ~2.2 km. After finishing, got those 2.2 km as the daily workout. Is this unusual?

If you try to join the track directly after a race ends, the AI will be confused and pull a Daniel Ricciardo Baku 2019
The AI is strange. Completed a race with realistic settings, and at one point most of the AI was driving on fumes, and some were not even refueling.
Same race, some other day, another account, the AI was driving full speed, pit strategy included.

Started a Mission Challenge, endurance type. After some 70% of the race, real life got into the way, so had to pause the game. The PS4 later got into sleep. Resumed the race, finished successfully (and got the gold, yay...). But the Daily Workout counter didn't update at all. To test it, made a quick Circuit Experience worth of ~2.2 km. After finishing, got those 2.2 km as the daily workout. Is this unusual?
No. If your console disconnects from the internet you won't get any daily workout mileage from your current event.

Back