GT Sport Closed Beta Updated to v1.05

Has anyone already discovered the reason for a 9,8 gb file?

There is content yet to be unveiled/unlocked/seen, and we all know this because no massive update that size only brings minor tweaks, an options menu, and a Safety Rating adjustment.

Just think; Porsche for GT Sport was just revealed, we haven't driven on Sardegna Windmills, we haven't seen quite a bit of the vehicle roster still, and there are apparently more daily races to compete in... so, who knows? Just wait and see! :)

There is content yet to be unveiled/unlocked/seen, and we all know this because no massive update that size only brings minor tweaks, an options menu, and a Safety Rating adjustment.

Just think; Porsche for GT Sport was just revealed, we haven't driven on Sardegna Windmills, we haven't seen quite a bit of the vehicle roster still, and there are apparently more daily races to compete in... so, who knows? Just wait and see! :)

Could be Interlagos... ;) Just saying... :D

Something not mentioned in the notes is that Dragon Trail has been updated. This is especially notable toward the end of the track (before you enter the tunnel) as it's now has tents all over the place and stands. There are also barriers nears the chicane now which prevent you from cutting any of the course there. It makes it's a bit more difficult to thread the needle at higher speeds than before. They've also introduced different sound effects when you beat your sector time/lap time. I guess this is so you know how you're doing if you have your HUD turned off.

Could be Interlagos... ;) Just saying... :D

Oh right, I had forgotten about that! Do you think it's finished already? I mean it was accidentally teased a few days ago, but I didn't know it was for certain. Honestly didn't know what source it was leaked from, or how that source got access to it. Hopefully wasn't a fancy scape of some sort. I hope it contains Interlagos!

Oh right, I had forgotten about that! Do you think it's finished already? I mean it was accidentally teased a few days ago, but I didn't know it was for certain. Honestly didn't know what source it was leaked from, or how that source got access to it. Hopefully wasn't a fancy scape of some sort. I hope it contains Interlagos!

Could be, but it is not officially confirmed by PD so far. We still have Sardegna on the waiting list also. If it is indeed Interlagos, it would be nice surprise.

Good to know they are listening to feedback. I just wonder what the 9.8 GB update could contain?

Could be about Super GT?

I think PD will give away their cards if they already let us drive in Porsches. Now people are really excited about the Porsches, which could be an argument to buy the game. Letting us drive in Porsches already will definitely reduce that effect. So I don't think they will do that.
I think there will be different tracks, since they also have to be tested.

PD Is still tweaking, working on and improving the next Granturismo title? 4 years and 5 months after the lounge of GT6?
A true phenomena in this modern world of supersonic demanding!
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Can you be explicit?

I think PD will give away their cards if they already let us drive in Porsches. Now people are really excited about the Porsches, which could be an argument to buy the game. Letting us drive in Porsches already will definitely reduce that effect. So I don't think they will do that.
Great points. And we can see with Dragon Trail, testing tracks will be par for the course in beta testing.

That's make sense. My guess if PD want to showcase Porsche a replay demo featuring Porsche for the beta is okay imo.

This person is tired of waiting for Gran Turismo on their PS4.
Hard to see why. I don't want a semi-complete game. Does that person want them to hurry up and release it as is? Seems that way if they're complaining about GTS receiving a physics update.

Edit -
Forget it. I couldn't give a posh rat's perky ass if people want PD to hurry up. I'll move on. It will be difficult. . . I'm over it.

Last edited:
Anyone noticed missing the traces of braking?
I was going to send a feedback to PD about that, but I think this is something that most people already noticed & sent feedback :D

Hard to see why. I don't want a semi-complete game. Does that person want them to hurry up and release it as is? Seems that way if they're complaining about GTS receiving a physics update.

I personally want them to take their time on it. They've taken it a little slower than normal, but look, they're listening for our feedback and it seems that they truly want to deliver a great game this time. I'm willing to sit back and watch. I'm okay with them fixing everything because I don't want issues upon final release. I just want to grab my copy, put it in the PS4, and go.

Back