GT Sport FIA Schedule Hints at New Track — But What Could It Be?

Just an educated guess, but following the logic of the released Fuji GP in the Asia Finals, I believe every regional final will bring an additional FIA track, so:

Europe => Catalunya / Ascari (as the regionals are in Spain) or probably Silverstone / Spa (which I personally hope for!)

US => Road of America / Laguna Seca

Isn’t that the Madrid track up on the stage billboard?

DptiYZkWkAE6vrn.jpg:large

Probably just because the event by takes place in Madrid. It also isn't really a suitable track for X2014s.
I'm actually more curious about the covered Mercedes, or is that just the Vision GT?

That guy who gets $1 every time SPA is mentioned just loooooooves this thread.

Folks, it's Thursday. You'll know by Saturday.
2 days won't hurt ... ;)
Much... :lol:

According to the article, is Catalunya.

If true, it's great news. :)

If its true, the championship this weekend will be interesting. Not quite sure if I like the circuit or not, as I have not driven it enough in other games, but still happy for a new circuit, nonetheless 👍

If its true, the championship this weekend will be interesting. Not quite sure if I like the circuit or not, as I have not driven it enough in other games, but still happy for a new circuit, nonetheless 👍

IMO, it should be a cool track for the X2014 RB. The first section is great with fast, high downforce cars. :) And the straight is long enough for some cool overtakes.

So this is the second brand new world circuit introduced in GT Sport after Interlagos when the game launched a year ago.

Can not wait to race in Catalunya, it's one of my favorite tracks on PCars.
Come on PD, it would be a great time to release a classic original track for us. Give us this birthday present. :bowdown:

Back