GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Wednesday Geezers. TVR/VOLKSWAGEN/ZAGATO NIGHT. Start in the VW Golf VII Gt1 ‘14 at Goodwood X 5 laps.RM. Boost weak. After that, same as usual. Finish at Bluemoon Gr2. Lobby opens 6:30 central or before. Later....

9B7BD25E-679E-4BFA-8157-A50F47D8BC59.jpeg

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify start @ 8:50 - First race @ 9:06 (ish)) (PS1)

Cars:
Gr.1 - Any - (BoP) - Tires RM
Gr.4 - Any (BoP) - Tires: RH
N500 - Road car of the week (Millage Exchange) - (100x100) - Tires: RH
N400 - BMW M4 '14 we will use it as a N500 (105 x 97) - Tires RH (open tune) (PS1)

After each race, 4th place decides the combo for next race (car and track).
Race will be set by laps (5 to 10 laps depending on the length of the track)
Grid set by best lap on the Early Bird race (10 min qualify) then, results order fastest first

Race - Tire consumption will be set @ 4x for all cars
Race - Fuel consumption will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify - No Fuel or tire consumption

First Combo - M4 + Yamagiwa II

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - Tune will be open for this car. Level up power and weight to 3 and set power to 105 and weight to 97 (link below for tune sample)
PS2 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above
PS3 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

The 16 person chat is coming this week, update 7.0
Sorry I missed you gents Sunday. Slept in a bit 'cause I had overlooked (Wife reminded me around 9pm Sat eve!) we had a trip to Seattle planned and needed to SLEEP. Looking forward to 16 player chat for sure and playing this weekend. The next two weeks Wednesday night races and the weekend 19th and 20th (possibly 26th and 27th??) I'll be sidlined, kaput, nada. Cataract surgery's start the 16th for the right eye, 23rd left eye, Crossing my fingers I'll be GOOD AS "NEW" after they're done and can get back to really enjoying the game,, seeing where the heck I'm supposed to go! Won't that be a hoot!! LOL See you gents Saturday am.

Sorry I missed you gents Sunday. Slept in a bit 'cause I had overlooked (Wife reminded me around 9pm Sat eve!) we had a trip to Seattle planned and needed to SLEEP. Looking forward to 16 player chat for sure and playing this weekend. The next two weeks Wednesday night races and the weekend 19th and 20th (possibly 26th and 27th??) I'll be sidlined, kaput, nada. Cataract surgery's start the 16th for the right eye, 23rd left eye, Crossing my fingers I'll be GOOD AS "NEW" after they're done and can get back to really enjoying the game,, seeing where the heck I'm supposed to go! Won't that be a hoot!! LOL See you gents Saturday am.
All the best to you Duce. While the're messing around with your eyes ask them to do a color adjustment for you. :):):) P.M.

Last edited:
Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify start @ 8:50 - First race @ 9:06 (ish)) (PS2)

Cars:
Gr.3 - Any - (BoP) - Tires RM
Gr.4 - Any (BoP) - Tires: RH
N500 - Road car of the week (Millage Exchange) - (100x100) - Tires: RH
N400 - PORSCHE 911 GT3 2001(111 x 100) - Tires: SS (PS1)

After each race, 4th place decides the combo for next race (car and track).
Race will be set by laps (5 to 10 laps depending on the length of the track)
Grid set by best lap on the Early Bird race (10 min qualify) then, results order fastest first

Race - Tire consumption will be set @ 4x for all cars
Race - Fuel consumption will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify - No Fuel or tire consumption

First Combo - N400 + Sardegna B

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - Tune will be open for this car. Level up power and weight to 3 and set power to 111 and weight to 100 (link below for tune sample)
PS2 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above
PS3 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Last edited:
Best wishes for your eyes john

Back