GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Wednesday Night Geezers. Cars we will use: N200 Mazda Roadster Touring, N400 Toyota S-FR Racing Concept, And the N500’s. Start at Bluemoon Infield A X 6 laps. RH. In the Mazda. After that I will pick someone to decide car, track, etc.. Finish at Bluemoon in Gr2 for some smashemup. Room opens 6:30 central or before. Later lads..

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify start @ 8:50 - First race @ 9:06 (ish)) (PS1)

Cars:
Gr.3 - Any - (BoP) - Tires RM
Gr.4 - Any (BoP) - Tires: RH
N500 - Road car of the week (Millage Exchange) - (100x100) - Tires: RH
N200 - Roadster Touring Car (we will use it as a N300, full power, lower weight) - Tires: RH

After each race, 4th place decides the combo for next race (car and track).
Race will be set by laps (5 to 10 laps depending on the length of the track)
Grid set by best lap on the Early Bird race (10 min qualify) then, results order fastest first

Race - Tire consumption will be set @ 4x for all cars
Race - Fuel consumption will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify - No Fuel or tire consumption

First Combo - Sardenha A II - Roadster Touring Car

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Saturday Geezer Races

Cars:
Gr.3 - Any - (BoP) - Tires RM
Gr.4 - Any (BoP) - Tires: RH
N200 - Roadster Touring Car (we will use it as a N300, full power, lower weight) - Tires: RH

Grid set by best lap on the Early Bird race (10 min qualify) then, results order fastest first

First Combo - Sardenha A II - Roadster Touring Car

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce
Feeling "chipper", going to be there and give it a try. Even if I need to drop out now and then will be there as a "part time" driver or spectator.

Hey yall, not gonna be 60 this year but sure do feel like it every weekday at 6am lol I am looking for a mature group, being 44 next month myself, after seeing racing in the daily and online lobbies realize that is not the racing I want. Was hoping to join the sunday am lobby this morning and would like to know if this is a possibility or if I should search another league. Thanks for your time gents and hope to see ya on the track!

Psn: Shaggyted

Ps....not able to find SteveBeech12 on psn to add, is there any other names I should try to be able to get an invite?

Last edited:
Hey yall, not gonna be 60 this year but sure do feel like it every weekday at 6am lol I am looking for a mature group, being 44 next month myself, after seeing racing in the daily and online lobbies realize that is not the racing I want. Was hoping to join the sunday am lobby this morning and would like to know if this is a possibility or if I should search another league. Thanks for your time gents and hope to see ya on the track!

Psn: Shaggyted
Wednesday and Sunday racing is open to Geezers and friends. We race as clean as we can. If we run into somebody we stop and let that person gain their spot back. No dirty racing until the end. We go to Bluemoon for what we call the crash and bang. Then you can be as dirty as you want. We have a good time, especially in chat. You can send a friend request to Oldgoat1047. Room usually opens at 7:30 central time

Wednesday and Sunday racing is open to Geezers and friends. We race as clean as we can. If we run into somebody we stop and let that person gain their spot back. No dirty racing until the end. We go to Bluemoon for what we call the crash and bang. Then you can be as dirty as you want. We have a good time, especially in chat. You can send a friend request to Oldgoat1047. Room usually opens at 7:30 central time
Rgr that, ill be back inside shortly to send FR. Read quite a bit here before I ventured a post and soo much of what yall do reminds me of my old GT Legends league days with a momo logitech wheel lol Glad to have found yall and see ya soon!

Wednesday Night Geezers. Cars we will use: N300 Chevy Camaro Z-28 ‘69, Gr3 Dodge Viper Srt GT3-R ‘15, Gr4 Peugeot RCZ, GrX Mitsubishi Concept XR-Phev Evo VGT. Start at Dragon Trails Garden x 6 laps in the GrX Mitsubishi. RM. boost weak. No tune. After that I’ll pick someone. Bluemoon crash fest to end the evening. Gr2. RM. lobby opens 6:30 central or before. Later laddies...no drinking

Last edited:
66880560-5A59-4F29-B021-75C9C6F0A7C2.jpeg
My wife and her sense of humor!!

Wish i hadnt missed last night, ill be around Saturday morning if i can keep my eyes open. Hopefully second shift ends soon and i can go back to nornal. See ya then gents. I alai leave you with this pic of a car museum my company did the electrical for here. Many more cars in there since photo taken. Enjoy!

P.s. his collection includes every indy pace car from 1955 until now and yes at bottom left is the only Yenko Firebird ever made, love that car!

Attachments

• PS_Messages_20170115_123012.jpg
    PS_Messages_20170115_123012.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 16
Umm cant help it one more, the absolute best pic I have is of the lobby and the centerpiece is not a kit trust me! This was my candy store as the cars arrived daily from Nebraska for almost 3 weeks. By far the pride and joy of my career was the work performed there before and after completion.

Attachments

• 20170415_104611.jpg
    20170415_104611.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 16
Saturday Geezer Races

Cars:
Gr.1 - Any - (BoP) - Tires RM
Gr.2 - Any (BoP) - Tires: RH
N200 - Clio V6 24v 2000 - (100x100) - Tires: SS (PS2)

Start - Grid Start with False Start Check Lights

First Combo - Sardegna C II - N200

See ya there!

PS2 - Tune will be open for this car
PS3 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

Last edited:
Did a few laps today. It feels like GT5/6 again. The tires feel like they in GT5/6. The drift, the tires slide and grip is quite different now. Really like it feels now! Hopefully I'll get to race with the Geezers Soon. Still very busy, I'VE DONE SOMETHING WRONG, I'm supposed be retired. I'm more busier now! lol

Back