GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
I just ran across this club. I've never really spent much time on GT Planet but I am a geezer (61yo) and race GTS fairly regularly. My most common activity is running Gr3 cars without BoP or with BoP w/tuning.

I sent friend request to @GZR_Geezer1791 as it say in the first page and looking forward to racing together.

Welcome to the Geezer Club, hope you can join us tonight @ 7:30 EST. Please send a friend request to Oldgoat1047 for tonight and GT-RaceAce for Sat AM and EeePee for Sun AM races. We all use headphones and mic's so join us in a party room. Any Questions, just ask.

I just ran across this club. I've never really spent much time on GT Planet but I am a geezer (61yo) and race GTS fairly regularly. My most common activity is running Gr3 cars without BoP or with BoP w/tuning.

I sent friend request to @GZR_Geezer1791 as it say in the first page and looking forward to racing together.
Welcome to the group. Send me a friend request: oldgoat1047 for tonight’s races. Lobby opens at 6:30 central.

Hello B.S., I am a Geezer so I thought I'd jump in and let you know a bit about our races. Saturday is the Official Geezer race, with a 60 or over age limit. We do this because we relate better to people our age group and typically we are slower than the younger crowd although we have some very fast Geezers as you will find out. We race semi seriously, and try not to run others off the track, although that does happen and feathers get bent out of shape at times. We use boost so it is possible to have a respectable finish if something unforeseen happens. We use tires that are probably considered too soft for the cars, but not always. Racing on Sunday and Wednesday are open to all. Now the real reason we race is the sometimes insane conversations that can devolve into gut wrenching laughter. We think this is the key to longevity, so if you have a very open mind jump in and join us. P Mallard

Reda when a update is coming , I leave the ps4 in rest mode, and let it download to the ps4 first and than it's only a couple of seconds to update GTS.
I need 12h to download the 52Go
20191031_074823.jpg

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Special Spa Day X Race Cars

Cars: (Race Order)
Race 1 - N300 - Roadster Touring Car (130 X 100) - Tires: RH
Race 2 - Gr.4 - Any (BoP) - Tires: RH
Race 3 - Gr.3 - Any - (BoP) - Tires RH
Race 4 - Gr.2 - Any (BoP) - Tires: RH
Race 5 - Gr.X - Red Bull Junior - (100 x 100) - Tires: RH
Race 6 - Gr.1 - Any (BoP) - Tires: RM
Race 7 - Gr.X - Dallara SF19 - (100 x 100) - Tires: RM
Race 8 - Gr.X - RedBull Standard - (100 x 100) - Tires: RM
Race 9 - Gr.X - F1 W08 - (100 x 100) - Tires RM - (open tune)

Race and Track conditions:
Whether: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 laps races
Grid: Stand start with penalty
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 10 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap with the N300 for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: ON weak
Boost: ON strong
Slipstream: ON weak

Special Early Bird

For those who got the "tank" (Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG) we will have a early bird race @ 8:20 - Transmission is the Only change allowed - Tires: SS

If there is any time left or at any time we think we had enough...
Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce
PS3 - We will try to move fast between races so we can do all the races in the program, have your hot rod ready to go.

Last edited:
Saturday Geezer Races

Qualify: 10 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap with the N300 for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.

Special Early Bird

For those who got the "tank" (Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG) we will have a early bird race @ 8:20 - Transmission is the Only change allowed - Tires: SS

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce
PS3 - We will try to move fast between races so we can do all the races in the program, have your hot rod ready to go.

Aggressive schedule,, we'll need to hustle between races :) I took the NEW electric Porsche' and "tank" around Brands and they're quick and handle nice. The NEW AMG sounds most excellent! Spa is going to be F U N no matter which cars we use, of course the Delaria will be AWESUM!!

Saturday Geezer Races

Special Early Bird

See ya there!

The Mercedes is great car. Did 8 GT League Pro Races this morning.. Love this Car!

Back