GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
The popular name in portuguese is PAU FERRO and the scientific name is Caesalpinia leiostachya or Libidibia ferrea. It is native from south america and they grow mostly at the Atlantic forest.
Bark pattern is very similar to the Sycamore tree here in the US

Geezers Wednesday Night. Renault/Renault Sport/ Shelby night. All cars available EXCEPT the 15 million Shelby. I don’t have enough to buy it so we ain’t racing it! Start at Northern Isle X 15 laps( DIRTY RACE TO GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM) in the RS Clio 220 trophy ‘16. If anyone survives then we will move onto Maggiore Center X 8 laps in the Clio V6 24V ‘00. CLEAN RACE. After that I will pick someone to choose car, track, and laps. RACE MEDIUMS ALL NIGHT. Boost weak. No tune. LOBBY OPENS 6:30 central or a few minutes before. Later lads....

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify start @ 8:50 - First race @ 9:06 (ish)) (PS2)

Cars:
Gr.2 - PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08 - (100x100) - Tires: RM
Gr.4 - Any (BoP) - Tires: RH
N500 - Road car of the week (Millage Exchange) - (100x100) - Tires: RH
N200 - Mazda Roadster Touring Car - (100x100) - Tires: SS

After each race, 4th place decides the combo for next race (car and track).
Race will be set by laps (5 to 10 laps depending on the length of the track)
Grid set by best lap on the Early Bird race (10 min qualify) then, results order fastest first

Race - Tire consumption will be set @ 3x for all cars
Race - Fuel consumption will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify - No Fuel or tire consumption

First Combo - N200 + Sardenha C

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

with a little help from my friends

Thank you Luiz!! Ha, Ha, HA!! What a fantastic effort by 3 of you to send the GREAT PEPPER-MALLARD :mischievous:, the here-to-afor UNTOUCHABLE PEPPER FOX ~ :bowdown:~ to the pits! LMAO! :lol: Tha Geez moved him toward the pits BUT he (Pepper) was poised to make another escape, THEN along comes Luiz to push him even closer to pit lane 👍, however, :scared:, it appears he may, he MAY escape yet again :mischievous: until Scotty, ahhh Scotty made the ultimate sacrifice by plowing into the pit lane wall at a blistering 219 mph (352.44 kph!) :sly: blocking, eliminating ANY possibility of escape leaving him no choice but accept his fate, sit in pit lane as others sped by. Problem was, that was the beginning of lap 5 on this 7 lap race and if memory serves the GREAT PEPPER recovered and finished 2nd proving to us this one thing, ya just can't count a Geezer out, NEVER,, 'cause as we all know ~ Geezers RULE! 👍👍

Sunday Geezers Have Pity on Pete Day!! We will race Gr1 and Gr X. Start at Red Bull Ring in the Red Bull X2014 Standard on RM x 6 laps. Boost weak. After that a Geezer will pick car, track, and tires. Fast cars all day. Bluemoon will be back to Gr2. Lobby opens 7:30 central. Be there or be square....

Geezers. Someone needs to take over running the room on Sunday’s. I will continue doing the Wednesday night room, but honestly running 2 rooms a week is more than I want to do. I wouldn’t mind filling in from time to time, but can someone else step up and do Sunday’s? Thanks in advance

Well, such as things go, this particular weekend may not be okay for me. My mom's husband passed away and the service is Sunday afternoon. I don't have the plans all figured out yet, but keep that in mind.

Geezers Wednesday Night. SUBARU NIGHT. ALL NIGHT. Except Bluemoon. Start at Suzuka short in the N200 BRZ S ‘15 X 6 laps. RM. Boost weak. No tune. Lobby opens 6:30 central or before. Later. PS: Your welcome Al!!
N200 BRZ,, as they say in drag racing "Send it!" :( meaning - our car may be broke but the other guy may be more broke, "Send it!". :sly:

Last edited:
Back