GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
Morning guys. I will open a room at 8.00 US ET today for Geezers, QM'S and friends. Hopefully we can get a start 09.00, (14.00 UK)
Race mediums, no boost. We will start with the GR1 at Le Mans. The 2 last finishers (DNF won't count) to choose track and car after that. Tyres and other stuff open for discussion once room open.

Morning guys. I will open a room at 8.00 US ET today for Geezers, QM'S and friends. Hopefully we can get a start 09.00, (14.00 UK)
Race mediums, no boost. We will start with the GR1 at Le Mans. The 2 last finishers (DNF won't count) to choose track and car after that. Tyres and other stuff open for discussion once room open.
Gr1 - wonderful and TY! Luv (well,, LOVE may be a bit strong but I REALLY LIKE 'EM!) those cars!

oldphart thought
How is it my nose hair is longer than that on my head ? hmmm....
one thing you can do, if you have less amount of hair in the head, is let your eyebrow grow (they grow as fast as the nose hair) and comb they backward.
cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif
cheers.gif

EarlyBird
Wednesday June 6, 2018
Lobby Open at 7:30 PM ET

Geezers or non geezers are welcome to join. (Send FR to psn: acenbrone)
Today we will use the Nissan R92CP '92. Start at Le Mans for the first race, and Monza after that.
Tires = RH - No Tuning - BoP OFF - Damage = none
Then we will move to Gr3 and tracks to decide.
For the last race at Blue Moon we will use the F1500T-A

EarlyBird
Wednesday June 6, 2018
Lobby Open at 7:30 PM ET

Geezers or non geezers are welcome to join. (Send FR to psn: acenbrone)
Today we will use the Nissan R92CP '92. Start at Le Mans for the first race, and Monza after that.
Tires = RH - No Tuning - BoP ON - Damage = none
Then we will move to Gr3 and tracks to decide.
For the last race at Blue Moon we will use the F1500T-A

@Oldgoat1047 take a sit in the xbow and go make some money to buy the R92CP. :cheers::D:D:lol::lol::lol:

Nice movie Papa, too bad I can not do it myself, I would put on some replays of our funny races.
These days we have run often and I continue, sometimes, to have some problems with the gas pedal. Sometimes I lose it and suddenly returns with disastrous consequences, or it comes and goes as if the engine loses blows. I will have to decide to call the Logitech, I bought the steering wheel in October and I do not want to open it myself.
Saturday I won't have fun with you, I go to the beach.
I was pleased to talk to you yesterday, I do not always because my English is very modest and also my ability to adjust headphones and audio. If I try to understand what you say I can not drive or I have to close the audio of TV. :boggled:
On track soon.

Race mediums, no boost. We will start with the GRX BMW VGT at Lake Maggiore East. The 2 last finishers (DNF won't count) to choose track and car after that. Tyres and other stuff open for discussion once room open.

Back