GT SPORT GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,879 comments
There's usually 4 scheduled races each week. Check this thread for race info re cars & tracks. Note: you must be friends with the room host because rooms are for friends only.
Thanks for the info PapaGnr. I sent an FR to GZR_Geezer1791 like was mentioned in post 1. However, I will also send an FR to the room host as you mentioned.
I really appreciate all of the information that is passed on in this forum. Thank you for being so helpful and friendly.

Last edited:
EarlyBird
Wednesday June 20, 2018
Lobby Open at 7:30 PM ET

Geezers or non geezers are welcome to join. (Send FR to psn: acenbrone)
Today we will use the Gr2 any car. Tracks: Le Mans, Monza, Interlagos, Suzuka.
Tires = RH +10 - Fuel + 8 - No Tuning - BoP ON - Damage = none - Boost = weak
Then we will move to Blue Moon for 3 races of 7 laps each race. We will use the F1500T-A​

Last edited:
Hi all, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jerry, I'm a widower, grandfather, dad and all around good guy. OK, being a good guy is debatable at times. I have had GTS since day one. I actually did the preorder bit and got it early. I used to enjoy GT6 until my PS3 died. I also have the Thrustmaster T-80 Racing Wheel with the pedals that came with it. I use what I can afford. I enjoy doing custom races and time trials. I have never been in Sports mode and raced online. I really don't want to go online and ruin a race for someone else. Well, that and I am not a fast racer. I am on meds that reduce my reaction time. I figure being with ya'll I might have a chance to do a bit of racing and every race has to have someone in the last place to balance the winner. I have seen how some of the younger generations can be extremely rude and intolerant of anyone who isn't up to their standards in any game.
One thing I have noticed about the style of racing you do in the Geezer group is no tunes. Wow, I am going to have to do more practice in cars that I have tuned and get familiar with cars that aren't tuned. It is a good thing I have a load of duplicates. I can detune one of the cars and still have tunes for when I don't want to be online. I look forward to getting to know everyone and hope that my GTS usage is acceptable to everyone.

Jerry
Welcome Jerry.... I can attest to the fact that it's a bunch of great guys that race in the Geezer rooms... It's a good time whether you come in first or last !! See you on the track !!

Good morning to all,
for a couple of weeks I wonder why Eric no longer attends our meetings.
I hope he is well and that it is only for time problems. I would like to know something.

Another question I ask is about the "flooding" of liveries that someone from the extended group does every day! :D
Is it just for passion or is there a trip to Bora Bora up for grabs. :cheers:

Last edited:
Saturday Geezer race for those 60 yrs old this year and older. (All our other races do not have age limitations) Cars - Group3, the Citreon race car and the Lexus RC F. Race hard tires. BOP on. Tracks - Alsace, Monza, Dragon trail full forward, Yamagiwa and likely or two others TBD. Room open at 8:30AM EDT.

P.M.

Bit earlier than usual, gives anyone more of a chance to paint their cars. I will open a room at 8.00 US ET on Sunday, (tomorrow :lol:) for Geezers, QM'S and friends. Hopefully we can get a start 09.00, (14.00 UK)

We have a choice of two GR3 cars, the Jaguar and the Aston. 2 great British cars, (well British back in the day!) Car choice open for each race.

We start at Alsace. Race mediums, no boost, and no pit stops. Choice of next track is with the last finisher. Last race of the day will be either the GR1 at Blue Moon for 29 laps or F1500 at Le Mans for 8 laps, which we can decide with a vote.

Bit earlier than usual, gives anyone more of a chance to paint their cars. I will open a room at 8.00 US ET on Sunday, (tomorrow :lol:) for Geezers, QM'S and friends. Hopefully we can get a start 09.00, (14.00 UK)

We have a choice of two GR3 cars, the Jaguar and the Aston. 2 great British cars, (well British back in the day!) Car choice open for each race.

We start at Alsace. Race mediums, no boost, and no pit stops. Choice of next track is with the last finisher. Last race of the day will be either the GR1 at Blue Moon for 29 laps or F1500 at Le Mans for 8 laps, which we can decide with a vote.
Sounds good Steve... Sorry I couldn't hang out longer than one race today had promised a friend I'd help him do some work on his bike and he came a calling.. Hope it was a good day of reachi amongst friends Cheers !!

Nothing yet on the wheel, got a notification that they got it. That's it. Miss the gang
Hello mate ....hope to see you soon ..here some suggestions
images (2).jpeg
images.jpeg
images (3).jpeg

Ps . Did you see the referee in the spain match ...no luck at all

Nothing yet on the wheel, got a notification that they got it. That's it. Miss the gang
Bummer,, at least they have it. Pony Express shipping does take awhile doesn't it, BUT if we want 2 or 3 day air shipping - faah get about it! May as well toss the broken one in the trash and buy a new one. Looks like you'll be out of commission for another week - at least. Maybe you'll pop in and say Hey,,:cheers: in the interum,

EarlyBird
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Lobby Open at 7:30 PM ET

Geezers or non geezers are welcome to join. (Send FR to psn: acenbrone)
Today we will use the Gr4 (cars in the picture bellow). Track: Dragon Trail - Gardens and then vote and change cars.
Tires = RH - No Tuning - BoP ON - Damage = none - Boost = weak
Then we will move to Blue Moon for 4 races of 5 laps each race. We will use the F1500T-A

gr4 4wd.jpg

Last edited:
Back