GT Sport Is Not GT7.

• Thread starter Rob-F1-Fan
  • 363 comments
I'd be willing to bet that the upgrade features and such of cars will be gone so a majority of people will only be racing GT Cars because that's usually what a majority of people go to while a small percentage of the community will race the stock manufacturer vehicles. And if enough people purchase the game, from a financial perspective it would be smart of PD to say "hey, so we've seen that a lot of you purchased the game so you must like it, now here is DLC " and they will drag GT SPORT out as long as possible until the community starts to complain and demanding GT7
It doesn't matter what made up scenario you're making up in your head. The fact if the matter is that you're trying to make an argument about something, as if we have that kind of information to make that situation happen in the first place. You're just making things up go try to support an argument that you're making. A bunch of hypotheticals.

You're assumptions about all gt fans are already wrong, people are already saying otherwise. So you can stop with the generalizations, as its obvious you're only basing it off your experience, rather than using factual information.

Lol polyphony doesn't need the money.
They are in business to make money so yes, they need the money.

Do you really think with the amount of sales they made between gt5 and 6 they really need the money for gt7?
Yes, game development isn't a charity exercise. GT5 cost $60Million+ to develop, game development on this scale is not cheap.

They do it for Pocket change. Just like any other big company.
For real?

Plus not too mention, 50% of gt7 is basically done. They're just going to convert most of the cars and tracks, update them slightly and then add whatever new stuff want to add.
How are things at PD headquarters these days?

I'd be willing to bet that the upgrade features and such of cars will be gone so a majority of people will only be racing GT Cars because that's usually what a majority of people go to while a small percentage of the community will race the stock manufacturer vehicles. And if enough people purchase the game, from a financial perspective it would be smart of PD to say "hey, so we've seen that a lot of you purchased the game so you must like it, now here is DLC " and they will drag GT SPORT out as long as possible until the community starts to complain and demanding GT7
Yes and about a year and a half after ps5 comes out and all the current wheels are incompatible we should see gt7

GT Sport is basically Project CARS.

Oh cool, we've got an insider. What's Kaz like to work for? How are the sounds coming along? and, if I may ask one more question, what department are you involved with?

Plus not too mention, 50% of gt7 is basically done.

Oh ok, so when will you guys be finished with GT7? Which 50% is done and which 50% is left to do? How is GT7 going to differ from GTS?

All I'm saying is its a series racer restricted to actual race spec cars where you race and compete in a series just like project cars.

Ah I think I'm getting you now, those road cars in the GTS trailer must be GT7 cars then. Can you give us any more inside info on how the championships in GTS will operate? As you obviously know, we haven't had any other sources for GTS news so far, so it's great to have someone here with so much official info....

Back