GT Sport Live Stream: World Series Round 1

Driver of the Day was Brooks. Deserved a point. It's OK though, he's just keeps finishing higher.

No problem with a crazy Italian winning at Monza though. :D

Always impressed with Miyazono. He's next level talent. And next level sportsmanship.

Predictably, the 3 best cars at tyre saving finished 1st/2nd/3rd at Suzuka. All of the "deathtrap" MR cars just fell backwards like a rock (NSX, Huracan, Audi). Mazda could've taken it if Kokubun didn't have that wobble at 130R I reckon. Miyazono drove a smart race as usual, but WRX is just too slow on the straights to do any overtaking.

Nations combo looked boring so I just fast tracked it. I know Mazda and Toyota are sponsors but man, I wish they'd use more interesting lesser used cars.

Predictably, the 3 best cars at tyre saving finished 1st/2nd/3rd at Suzuka. All of the "deathtrap" MR cars just fell backwards like a rock (NSX, Huracan, Audi). Mazda could've taken it if Kokubun didn't have that wobble at 130R I reckon. Miyazono drove a smart race as usual, but WRX is just too slow on the straights to do any overtaking.

Nations combo looked boring so I just fast tracked it. I know Mazda and Toyota are sponsors but man, I wish they'd use more interesting lesser used cars.

The Nations race was actually really entertaining, P1-4 all decided on the last meters.

Lol,that lambo is a hazard.Poor thing was sliding in every lap and then just gave up in the last few corners
He ran wide which will cause any car there to spin as Gallo did. Very unlucky as he drove a good race up to that point.

The Nations race was actually really entertaining, P1-4 all decided on the last meters.

Yeah I watched the start and ending only. The way these races are set up with the strategies, the cars are always going to converge on the last lap so it's not a surprise for me. I'm just not a fan of Monza because the racing is highly dependent on slipstream and your traffic situation around the pitstops. Plus we've seen a similar combo last year with the RXV at La Sarthe in the Nations finals. I just wish they'd use less popular road cars and lesser used tracks. Leave Gr.3/4 for Manu. These drivers are the best in the world so they should be challenged with a wide variety of combos :)

Back