This week’s GT Sport Mileage Exchange may leave you blue, or perhaps a little green with envy.
It’s only a minor update this week, keeping with the firmly established alternating cycle. That means that the Special Vehicles from last week’s Exchange persist, with a refresh of all other items.
Of course we’ve seen most items before. The decals, helmets and poses have a very short item list, but even the wheels are repeats now, despite there being over 250 variants in the game. This week’s wheel selection is good for collectors of OZ Racing items, which make up 50% of the choices. That includes a rare centerlock wheel, for that race car look on your road cars.
There’s more variety among the paints though. 10 of the 14 options are new, and again both manufacturer paints are among them. Both are also green — British Racing Green from Jaguar (of course), and Lime Rock Green from Chevrolet — while greens, blues and purples dominate the rest of the selection, although Polyphony Digital has outdone itself with revolting color shift paints; PGB Colorshift is something we hope never to see adorning a car in Sport Mode.
These items will remain available until 0859 UTC on May 29. The Exchange will then refresh entirely, including the cars — which we anticipate will change to the Subaru WRX Gr.B and BMW M4 Safety Car.
If you still need to pick up some Mi points for the Exchange’s items, check out our tips and tricks on how to get quick Mi points via the Achievements.
GT Sport Mileage Exchange – May 22–May 29
- Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.B Road Car – N500 – 2500 Mi
- OZ Racing Leggenda (White) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Leggenda (Black) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Leggenda (Bronze) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (White) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Silver) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Black) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Gold) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing center lock (White) – 100 Mi
- RAYS ZE40 (Bronze) – 100 Mi
- RAYS ZE40 (Black) – 100 Mi
- RAYS ZE40 (Blue) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing RGIII (Gold) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing RGIII (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ADVAN Racing RGIII (Black) – 100 Mi
- WORK Seeker GX (White) – 100 Mi
- WORK Seeker GX (Black, Silver rim) – 100 Mi
- Kill Switch 02 – 100 Mi
- Extinguisher Switch 02 – 100 Mi
- TOW 09 – 100 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic GT – 2000 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic – 2000 Mi
- Driver Pose 2 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 3 – 500 Mi
- British Racing Green – 500 Mi
- Lime Rock Green – 500 Mi
- R1 Chrome (Red) – 1000 Mi
- PGB Colorshift – 500 Mi
- G3 Fluorescent (Green) – 500 Mi
- G4 Fluorescent (Green) – 500 Mi
- G4 Dark Candy Met. (Green) – 500 Mi
- B3 Candy Met. (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B4 Candy Met. (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B4 Half Matte (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B5 Liquid Met. (Blue) – 500 Mi
- P1 Matte Fluorescent (Purple) – 500 Mi
- P2 Matte Fluorescent (Purple) – 500 Mi
- P3 Half Matte (Purple) – 500 Mi
Feature image courtesy of JKcreativeworks.