GT Sport- Pre order thread

• Thread starter torque99
  • 374 comments
Most times 1 day 7 hrs and 41 minutes will fly bye before you notice it... not on this occasion! :D

tenor.gif

Finally pre-ordered the Standard edition yesterday!

The demo and the game has its problems but it's Online Gran Turismo after so many years, can't wait!

1d 5h 24min to go! See you on the roads.

Mine started again as I forgot to leave on today. It seems to be the Full download again. (I have Demo & Beta) Breaks it to 2 parts. 12gb to start playing and I noticed mine has just increased to over 55GB total so there must have been a patch added since this morning when it said 53GB?.

Since it's still the 16th in North America, I'm guessing the server will be up and running once 17th October on their side arrives. Getting it early does not mean the whole game unlocks for me.

Total size of the download including the recent 1.02 patch is 60.72GB.

I pre-ordered the DDE of GTS. But I can't seem to get it to download to my PS4 yet via the website. Shouldn't I be able to?

I also can't wait to delete my other two Beta installs, that will be satisfying :lol: After I get my car setups off of it first of course :mischievous:

Jerome

I pre-ordered the DDE of GTS. But I can't seem to get it to download to my PS4 yet via the website. Shouldn't I be able to?

I also can't wait to delete my other two Beta installs, that will be satisfying :lol: After I get my car setups off of it first of course :mischievous:

Jerome

Hi Jerome, I only bought the DDE last night and it started to download after i restarted my PS4 a couple of hours after the purchase was made 👍

Interesting, well I guess I'm restarting my PS4 when I get home then ;) I'm feeling a bit under the weather like everyone else in my house, so I likely won't be trying it out, but just would like to get that mega download done.

Jerome

Literally in the last few minutes another patch,1.02,has started downloading.Original file size was 53.98gb,this little upload of 12.35gb seems to take it up to around 65gb,though my maths may be off!
I had to delete the demo as i dont have enough hard drive space,this shouldnt affect my save game from the demo should it?

Andy

Literally in the last few minutes another patch,1.02,has started downloading.Original file size was 53.98gb,this little upload of 12.35gb seems to take it up to around 65gb,though my maths may be off!
I had to delete the demo as i dont have enough hard drive space,this shouldnt affect my save game from the demo should it?

Andy

65gb ??? It’ll take at least 2 days to download that where I live :eek:

Andy
You can delete the demo and demo save files. They have no purpose anymore.

Has anyone ever done an Amazon pre-order? I’m assuming they email the codes for their bonus DOC. When should that email arrive?

Jerome

You might be having the same issue as we're having. I started a forum thread on Sony's Support Forum:

https://community.playstation.com/c...ices.topic.html/preload_not_working-QSy2.html

This mess has been going on for days and Sony has no clue what's going on with those who preordered the game when it was first announced.

I preordered the collectors edition through Amazon and it likely won’t be delivered until tomorrow evening. But meanwhile my corner Gamestop will sell tonight.

How will getting a standard copy tonight effect my collectors edition when I finally get it?

Has anyone ever done an Amazon pre-order? I’m assuming they email the codes for their bonus DOC. When should that email arrive?

I've gotten pre order codes days before the launch. But my Amazon order hasn't even been updated nor did I get any email for the bonus stuff.

ShopTo better dispatch my DS4 bundle tomorrow. Thought they would have shipped it early but I guess not.

Jerome
you can go to library and then purchased , you look for gt and there you should be able to start the download

So far My T-GT & Limited Edition GT Sport from GAME Hasn't been shipped yet. Due to be here for Wednesday with Next Day DPD Delivery so It better be here for then. I also have Amazon separately Delivering My Limited Edition Dual Shock 4 & Collectors Edition. However they usually deliver parcels around 4pm for me...!

Meanwhile I have my PlaySeat Evolution turning up on the same day as well with an unknown courier at this time. So a lot riding on this Wednesday...

For as much hate I had been spewing about this title, playing the beta at a friend's house convinced me to get it. Now just to pre-order the Limited Edition from my local GameSpot before the day lets out...

Not sure the Collectors Edition I pre-ordered back in June last year will arrive on time, so I just pre-ordered again on PSN.
I had to contact amazon about mine was meant to be dispatched on the 16th and got a little concerned when it still wasn't so spoke to someone at amazon and they've assured me it will arrive i've had a few troubled deliveries before and the collectors edition is by far the most important thing i've bought so i'm hoping it'll arrive tomorrow as early as possible

Back