GT Sport- Pre order thread

• Thread starter torque99
  • 374 comments
Pre-ordered my copy from GameStop two days ago, I went ahead got the collectors edition, I should have it by morning. Problem is F1 is in Austin this week & I'll be traveling. I Also don't have enough room on my 500gb HD without deleting a few games unless I get a bigger 1tb HD.

I dont know if I'm preloaded or not :confused:

It says the game is purchased in the PS store but it isn't showing up in my library :indiff:

I dont know if I'm preloaded or not :confused:

It says the game is purchased in the PS store but it isn't showing up in my library :indiff:

Sony screwed up the release of GT Sport in some PSN accounts so you might want to either restore your licenses or look on Sony's support forums for help.

Omg.... the game just unlocked and I got a message saying that the game could not be played because it did not reach its start date. Luckily I waited 20 seconds before posting a thread be as it finally let me play :-)... here goes!

I'll only be able to play in 75 days... The countdown hasn't been reset at midnight

5C3E1973-83B5-48A3-8224-76CD62B35D2C.jpeg

Last edited:
Pre-ordered my copy from GameStop two days ago, I went ahead got the collectors edition, I should have it by morning. Problem is F1 is in Austin this week & I'll be traveling. I Also don't have enough room on my 500gb HD without deleting a few games unless I get a bigger 1tb HD.
just do what i did get a 1TB HD and an external usb case and plug it in the usb slot in the back move games to that that you don't play all the time and install GTS on your main HD

Couldn't get a pre-order on GT Sport's Limited Edition after all... Oh well, at least the extra perks aren't exclusive to a pre-order and it comes with enough cars to get started with anyway. Think I'll swing by ye olde Gamespot tomorrow and pick up a copy.

You might be having the same issue as we're having. I started a forum thread on Sony's Support Forum:

https://community.playstation.com/c...ices.topic.html/preload_not_working-QSy2.html

This mess has been going on for days and Sony has no clue what's going on with those who preordered the game when it was first announced.

That's normal, it's extra bonus content for the hardcore fans. They get to experience the extended version of the waiting game for GT:Sport. ;)

I'll only be able to play in 75 days... The countdown hasn't been reset at midnight

View attachment 680886

Awww, all joking aside I feel bad for you guys. :( I hope they can fix it soon and should give you all some free cars to compensate.

Last edited:
I had to contact amazon about mine was meant to be dispatched on the 16th and got a little concerned when it still wasn't so spoke to someone at amazon and they've assured me it will arrive i've had a few troubled deliveries before and the collectors edition is by far the most important thing i've bought so i'm hoping it'll arrive tomorrow as early as possible
Lucky. I pre-ordered from cdon.com.. haha.

View attachment 680886
Ouch!

Lucky. I pre-ordered from cdon.com.. haha.

Ouch!

Thankfully the live chat was open until 2AM so I managed to cry and whine to get a refund. Then I simply reordered the game and it worked. Stupid software programming issue. I only lost my preorder bonus and 6 hours of my life trying all the troubleshooting possible with customer service assistants...

I have the Digital Deluxe Edition. My cars are nicely in the Garage. But I don't have the $ 2 million credits?

Amazon Canada just told me that they experiencing trouble with supplier and shipping could be delayed up to Oct 23 :nervous:

upd.
I cancel my pre order with amazon but before got my pre order code. Paid full price in PS store. Now I'm downloading and I'm very happy!:cheers:

Last edited:
Has anyone experienced any Issues Ordering GT Sport Limited Edition/T-GT through GAME.co.uk?

Mine still hasn't been Dispatched & I've been advised they're still trying to Authorise the Payment even though they have taken the Money when I paid through PayPal? I've called over 4 Different agents and none of them know what they are doing. Head Office's Number isn't directing to their actual head office and I had to complain to a receptionist named Leanne to actually get her to understand whats happened and listen to the issue before trying to flog me onto to somebody else. All Next Day DPD Orders are meant to be Delivered next day for the Release Day If over £150 but still nothing :(

Well I've taken tomorrow off so if mine isn't dispatched before 9ish tonight then I'm just going to cancel my Amazon order and download it.

Anyone with an Amazon UK Collectors Edition preorder received a dispatched notification yet?

Nope, I’m still waiting for that... I’m not sure it will arrive tomorrow if it hasn’t despatched yet :( and I have the day of :( :(

I just got mine. I download the 1.02 patch now.

But as it seems, i must wait at least 6 hours until the download gets finished. lol

Last edited:
Anyone know if I need to uninstall the demo , I preorder the digital version , but it's not showing up to redownload except the preorder bonus stuff which Unlocks at midnight ?

Amazon Canada just told me that they experiencing trouble with supplier and shipping could be delayed up to Oct 23 :nervous:

upd.
I cancel my pre order with amazon but before got my pre order code. Paid full price in PS store. Now I'm downloading and I'm very happy!:cheers:

Got mine through Amazon.ca and it's arriving today via UPS. I did order through Prime though, if that makes a difference?

It was in Concord, ON at 20.34 yesterday and arrived in Edmonton at 4.40 this morning.

Got mine through Amazon.ca and it's arriving today via UPS. I did order through Prime though, if that makes a difference?

It was in Concord, ON at 20.34 yesterday and arrived in Edmonton at 4.40 this morning.
Im with prime too and I always get my games on release date. Not today, thoug. I guess you are lucky one.

Thankfully the live chat was open until 2AM so I managed to cry and whine to get a refund. Then I simply reordered the game and it worked. Stupid software programming issue. I only lost my preorder bonus and 6 hours of my life trying all the troubleshooting possible with customer service assistants...
Wow... I’d be so mad if I lost the preorder bonus.. and had to discuss with them for that long..they should still give you that bonus and a compensation for the trouble! :banghead:

Looks like my GT Sport is out for delivery! Sadly I’m near the end of FedEx’s route. So most of the time they show up right when I leave for work.

Back