GT Sport Ritual

• Thread starter @nndr3w
  • 50 comments
Clear as much of the Driving School in gold I can. Then probably some missions or Circuit Experiences. Once I feel comfortable with the physics, probably a few online races and some pictures in scapes :D

Usually I'd go and start by getting gold on all the license tests and then career mode. But this time I'll start by checking the import feature from the livery editor and if it works as I want it to work, make my first official GTS replica (I have all the svg files ready - it will not be a hugely complex one because I wanna play the game too). :D

My DR and SR ratings are already B (almost A) and S so I'm not in a rush to get into sport mode.

Set up the DS4 to my liking, mute the music, find a car I want to buy and bring it to the Nurburgring for a few laps.
Pretty sure I read somewhere that the Nurb is locked behind game progreasion.

Probably my first direction will steer to Racing Etiquette to unlock Sport mode asap. Then as always license tests.

I'll be doing the driving school and mission races so i can save up my credits for the LaFerrari, Lamborghini Veneno and the Aston Martin Vulcan.

I'm going to hop straight into Sport mode to complete my daily mileage.

Once that's done, I'll grind through driving school just to get it over with. I'll probably never replay that stuff.

In the absence of 370z, I will make money to buy a LaFerrari (black), and then free roam through the Tokio, Maggiore, Nurburgring, Kioto (god, what atmosphere!). All this with engine sound 10%, music 100%, phones, replays+music...
And then, back home to contemplate La Macchina in the three takes of the garage+music...

The thread title is misleading. A ritual is something you do at a specific time repeatedly. Since you'll only install once, it isn't much of a ritual. I know what I'll do. I'll make a livery for a very specific car. ;)
Well, the description above it's my ritual in each GT start: catch my favorite car, free roam, replays, music...

The thread title is misleading. A ritual is something you do at a specific time repeatedly. Since you'll only install once, it isn't much of a ritual. I know what I'll do. I'll make a livery for a very specific car. ;)

English was never my strong point ;)

depending who stays up until midnight we might start with some multiplayer using our deluxe cars
otherwise ill be doing driving school and missions to start.

Latest Posts

Back