GT Sport Ritual

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by @nndr3w, Oct 15, 2017.

1. @nndr3w

@nndr3w

With the full release of GT Sport imminent, what will you all be doing as soon as the game installs? For me, I'll probably have a browse through the menus then jump into driving school, followed by a custom race.

dimassa19, outofspace and fikridroid like this.
  2. MisterOne77

MisterOne77

I'll be watching form afar, looking at how much people are enjoying the game. And crying inside at how I won't be bale to join them.

3. Mad1723

Mad1723 Premium

Clear as much of the Driving School in gold I can. Then probably some missions or Circuit Experiences. Once I feel comfortable with the physics, probably a few online races and some pictures in scapes :D

fikridroid likes this.
  4. TetsuKobura

TetsuKobura Premium

Gold everything before focusing on Sport Mode. Allows me to focus on learning the physics/setups in little races here and there before focusing on staying clean/racing fast.

5. Bethany Dawn

Bethany Dawn

Set up the DS4 to my liking, mute the music, find a car I want to buy and bring it to the Nurburgring for a few laps.

6. ron86

ron86

I will buy an hellcat with the demo money and cruise through the nordschleife in VR - thats for sure the first thing i will do and i really cant wait anymore to do so :bowdown:

7. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

Usually I'd go and start by getting gold on all the license tests and then career mode. But this time I'll start by checking the import feature from the livery editor and if it works as I want it to work, make my first official GTS replica (I have all the svg files ready - it will not be a hugely complex one because I wanna play the game too). :D

My DR and SR ratings are already B (almost A) and S so I'm not in a rush to get into sport mode.

8. SCCAdeanRX-7

SCCAdeanRX-7

VR mode with SIM racing setup, nordschleife with a gr.3 car

9. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

Pretty sure I read somewhere that the Nurb is locked behind game progreasion.

10. TetsuKobura

TetsuKobura Premium

It is, you need like Level 20 to unlock the nords, GP, and 24H layouts.
    Source: Nayroox's twitch stream on GT Sport.

Nayef and Johnnypenso like this.
  11. dimassa19

dimassa19

delete

12. SCCAdeanRX-7

SCCAdeanRX-7

Well, if progression goes through to the actual game I'm at level 21 or higher hopefully

13. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

Your level doesn't carry over.

dipsetab and MU5T4NG like this.
  14. @nndr3w

@nndr3w

As part of the unwrapping ceremony, Im going to sacrifice a lamb whilst just wearing my underpants then continue to perform the tango round my front room :eek: (sorry veggies & vegans) :lol:

I-Runner and silverman_GT like this.
  15. BBQ_of_DOOM

BBQ_of_DOOM

My first order of business: acquire the RSR and maybe a Bugatti.

dimassa19 likes this.
  16. cocoflowa

cocoflowa

Probably my first direction will steer to Racing Etiquette to unlock Sport mode asap. Then as always license tests.

17. GT5Apex

GT5Apex

I'll be doing the driving school and mission races so i can save up my credits for the LaFerrari, Lamborghini Veneno and the Aston Martin Vulcan.

dimassa19 likes this.
  18. CodeCmdr

CodeCmdr

I'm going to hop straight into Sport mode to complete my daily mileage.

Once that's done, I'll grind through driving school just to get it over with. I'll probably never replay that stuff.

19. queleuleu

queleuleu

Sell my Tomahawk VGT from the beta and buy as many road cars as I can. Then complain about everything wrong in GT like the hood view or the bumper car collisions. Finally realise why GT is still my favorite franchise even with these flaws.

20. Tikkaritsa

Tikkaritsa

You can't sell the demo gift cars. Pretty sure you can't sell any gifted cars at all, someone said it on reddit.

21. Bethany Dawn

Bethany Dawn

Well that just ruined my Tuesday. LOL
    Guess I’ll setup an endurance race or two to level up.

Johnnypenso likes this.
  22. dimassa19

dimassa19

In the absence of 370z, I will make money to buy a LaFerrari (black), and then free roam through the Tokio, Maggiore, Nurburgring, Kioto (god, what atmosphere!). All this with engine sound 10%, music 100%, phones, replays+music...
    And then, back home to contemplate La Macchina in the three takes of the garage+music...

23. syntex123

syntex123 Premium

The thread title is misleading. A ritual is something you do at a specific time repeatedly. Since you'll only install once, it isn't much of a ritual. I know what I'll do. I'll make a livery for a very specific car. ;)

24. dimassa19

dimassa19

Well, the description above it's my ritual in each GT start: catch my favorite car, free roam, replays, music...

@nndr3w likes this.
  25. FUNanywhere

FUNanywhere (Banned)

Nurburgring Laps in a Ferrari.

Bethany Dawn and dimassa19 like this.
  26. @nndr3w

@nndr3w

English was never my strong point ;)

27. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Staff Emeritus

I did what I always do: start with golding the licenses. Sorry, "Driving School".

28. Nayef

Nayef

absolutely first will be Driving School in gold . Then e missions and Circuit Experiences all gold first

dimassa19 likes this.
  29. SkylineR88

SkylineR88

depending who stays up until midnight we might start with some multiplayer using our deluxe cars
    otherwise ill be doing driving school and missions to start.

30. breyzipp

breyzipp

Driving school