GT Sport Ritual

• Thread starter @nndr3w
  • 50 comments
depending who stays up until midnight we might start with some multiplayer using our deluxe cars
otherwise ill be doing driving school and missions to start.

I wil be around on the 18th for a few races. Is there a thread for organised races?

Check the musics, gold as many things as I can before the first community event of my team on thursday. Maybe try to design an official livery as well if I can fit that in between.

Work on the campaign as necessary while building up my roster of "go to" & favorite vehicles. Then work on customizing them as prefered so that they're track day, car show, showroom, & showcase ready for all of the races I'm going to do, replays I'm going to save, & photos I'm going to take. All the while marvelling at its beauty along the way...

I'll be trying to grab resources for building my garage, so I'll start with campaign. The logical progression order in my head is learning > racing, so I'll probably go Driving School, Circuit Experience, and then Missions. Once I've earned a few cars I'll probably be heading into into the livery editor and photomode intermittently, maybe pop into some open lobbies if I have any creations I'm particularly proud of.

I had plenty of time to try out Sport Mode in the closed beta and I know I'll be getting a lot of use out of it once I perfect the career modes, so I'm in no huge rush to hop back in.

Driving School, Missions, Custom Race, Time Trial. I may move Custom Race up the list, maybe even start with it. I'm curious to see how the ai performs.

I will buy an hellcat with the demo money and cruise through the nordschleife in VR - thats for sure the first thing i will do and i really cant wait anymore to do so :bowdown:
I will get my demo money plus my 2mil for my preorder and then clear all driving courses

As part of the unwrapping ceremony, Im going to sacrifice a lamb whilst just wearing my underpants then continue to perform the tango round my front room :eek: (sorry veggies & vegans) :lol:

Uh, Do what?

Gold everything offline available then join sport. So, you guys have at least a week on top of the leader boards before I put the whoopin down. :D

Probably make a mixed drink, possibly also play some more EarthBound while I wait for it to install (as I'll be getting off of work and then going to pick it up.)

Buy the Ferrari 458 (Italia) and paste Nyan Cat all over it.

(Deadmau5's car, google it)

What I'm actually going to do is buy the 458 GT3 and go to town on the livery editor. I have a few planned.

Last edited:
Enjoy the menu music and browse the cars first, then going over to the history videos. Get me some nostalgia GT familiar background music.

Back