GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
They get sued all the time.

However, there are still some practices that are still going which aren't being challenged at all and are quite dishonest in the false information that goes flying around.

However, there are still some practices that are still going which aren't being challenged at all and are quite dishonest in the false information that goes flying around.
I went far enough in medical knowledge to realize that what one doctor calls life saving, another calls poison. Much like food health and GMO's.

With video games however, it's not a matter of opinion whether they advertise content that doesn't exist. (sound is part of the content)
(I should say the GT trailers with false sound specifically.)

Does anyone know where can i see the extended GT Sport trailer?
Or is it not available?
Thank you
20160118-gt6-07.jpg

20160118-gt6-08.jpg

?

GT Sport isn't referred to once in that article.

I can see GT Sport, with a launch window of autumn 2016, being a launch title for PSVR. That and Driveclub VR would definitely sell me on a PSVR, and I suspect the idea of a VR Gran Turismo would probably convince quite a few others as well...

I can see GT Sport, with a launch window of autumn 2016, being a launch title for PSVR. That and Driveclub VR would definitely sell me on a PSVR, and I suspect the idea of a VR Gran Turismo would probably convince quite a few others as well...
I can see lots of things, but I also don't see GTSport in any of the info contained in that link.

...It'd be a disaster of epic proportions if GT:S is VR-only game. Although it's not too difficult to imagine the game being VR compatible in some form.

Hell, I can see it now, all 'em PSVR bundles featuring GT:S Special-FIA-Anniversary-Championship-Academy Editions, with a tagline saying "The Real Driving Simulator, Now More Real-er". :lol:

Link? And what does, "Not a game 100% VR" mean? The whole game won't be VR compatible?

I think you have not understood.

Compatible VR = playable without VR.
100% VR = only playable with VR.

Driveclub for exemple, it's the special demo for VR is presented at show.

GT Sport, it has been said, will be just compatible VR as GT5 and GT6 are compatible 3D. You can see news of GTPlanet that summarizes news.

The big games like Gran Turismo, will probably never playable only VR. They want a max players.

There is something interesting from the offcial blog:

http://pitstop.gran-turismo.com/en/article/2520

“While Gran Turismo Sport is developing as an e-Sport, like in this event, real racing drivers participate together with Gran Turismo online athletes, racing against players from around the world for the top of the FIA Online Championships. It looks likes dreams are coming true.”

Does it mean that " Gran Turismo Sport is an iRacing-like on PS4,from Polyghony Digital" ?

I think you have not understood.

Compatible VR = playable without VR.
100% VR = only playable with VR.

Driveclub for exemple, it's the special demo for VR is presented at show.

GT Sport, it has been said, will be just compatible VR as GT5 and GT6 are compatible 3D. You can see news of GTPlanet that summarizes news.

The big games like Gran Turismo, will probably never playable only VR. They want a max players.

Not even AC7 is 100% VR
Actually, this is the part that threw me off. AC7 is not 100% VR. I thought I knew what @Zlork was saying but the "as Ace Combat 7" part threw me off because it's not true that Ace Combat 7 is 100%VR

GT Sport, as Ace Combat 7, is compatible VR but not a game 100% VR.

It's better ? :)

GT Sport would be an iRacing-like e-sports racing game on console which allow pro racers to join the online championship,and compatible VR。。。。。。

Toyota Gazoo 、Nissan Nismo and Honda would support the game,like what the European manufacturer did for R3E。

http://pitstop.gran-turismo.com/en/article/2520

Back