GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Another Lap around the Nurb in 60fps wihout HUD in Cockpit view. I set the Camera pretty close and high though.

Enjoy!

Good video! But if you look closely, there is too much noise on the side of the track in general. (Trees, shadows..) Look at 3:48...

Still impressive, I just hope they will correct this ;)
They really have to fix the shadow popping. GT graphics shine with the correct time of day. IMO it's ahead of all the other racers when it comes to the right lighting, not overdone. Now, I can't overlook the awful crash physic at turn 1. It makes the game so dated, I can't find another game with a collision engine that ridiculous. I don't expect explosions and rollovers but it hurts the racing aspect so much. Sounds are acceptable, I'd like a toned down "clunk" for gear change.
The track is a WIP so no definitive opinion, I hope there will be a lot more flags, smoke from bbq, choppers (like in the trailer)...
Can't say anything about AI, better be at least fast.

Few different type of videos today. :)

First one is my qualifying lap at Brands Hatch GP with the Audi TTS, still on #2 in Europe so I'm guessing it's quite good. :P

Also a nice race at the same track, lost 1st position because of a small mistake in corner 1 but had a lot of fun trying to retake it again. I didn't succeed though but got close.

Then back to my 'overtaking challenges' again. ;)
First one with the Scirocco at Nurburgring. Managed to get from 14th to 5th. Unfortunately I got stuck behind wowi86 for quite a long time or I could've gained some more positions maybe. Also had an unlucky accident with GTRP_Biturbo, didn't think I'd hit him or I would've braked earlier. But he did run quite wide after rejoining the track so I had nowhere to go really.

Another one with the Scirocco, this time 15th to 5th. This was quite a good and clean race, unfortunately stuck behind wowi86 for a while again. Could've definately taken 4th and maybe 3rd otherwise. I really want to get a podium finish on the Nurburgring coming from the back, will have to try again tomorrow. :P

Then on Willow Springs I did succeed to get a podium finish (if there at least would be a podium, why does only 1st place get shown? :P). Went from 16th to 3rd. Even did some off-roading and thought 4th would be the max I could get since I could see the top 3 pretty far away. But wowi86 made a mistake, got pushed off, or tried pushing someone else off but failed and ended up off track. :P So I still ended up taking his position as well.

Also had a very bad one at Willow, hitting the same guy I hit yesterday and in the same exact corner. :indiff: I felt really bad, I waited for him though and we still had a good race after that, just not for a good position. It's really hard judging some other people their braking points sometimes. With the GT-R I can brake very late so I don't always expect other people braking very early. I didn't upload it though, the contact really didn't look pretty. :P

This "clank" noise on the Bathurst video, isn't it a bit too loud?

The sound keeps changing on GTS, it's a sign that they are trying to really get it better. But in the latest Kazunori's video, he says that he is working on the sound in person but, what about the Forza guy? Does he still working on PD?

Maybe Kazunori don't thrust him, since he is not japonese and said: "Hey Forza guy-san, i don't know you, so let's work together a little bit!":lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I managed to break into the 1:08s at Willow Springs but my team principal gave out to me about my post lap celebrations!

Noob question: I'm sure I have seen onboard replay footage posted. How do I change to that view?

Use R1 on the DS4 controller. You can not use the buttons on a wheel as far as I know.

Nurburgring 24 hours layout gameplay

Good to see a different track 👍 Need this game released soon because the beta is simply too repetitive with the same tracks to keep me interested, I appreciate the chance to play it for sure but you can only try the same events so many times before you find something better to do :D

At least let us try a different track or car group before the beta ends PD! Possibly some Rallying or LMP's at Le'mans or F1's @ Monaco... just give us something to get the blood flowing again please :bowdown:

Not sure if this has been posted yet - sound comparison from IGN:

I am hoping I'm not alone in thinking MotoGames has some of the worst comparisons of anyone out there. They've outdone themselves with this one. First of all, the compression of the videos. With GT6, the aliasing look worse than PS2 (edit - checked, and GT6 IS worse than PS2 aliasing :lol:). The mountains have never looked so blurry or fuzzy looking. Same with anything else on- and off-track (youtube compression doesn't affect videos this drastically [edit - off-track visuals don't look all that good when running GT6, though still not as bad]). The lighting is off (GT6 brightness settings are too high). The sound is definitely compressed to hell. I know the FT-1 VGT doesn't sound as good as the base FT-1, but it still is made to sound worse. Sounds tinny or metallic.

With the GT Sport footage, shared videos are already badly compressed. It's dumb to compare videos in this day and age without using directly captured footage. I just think it's unprofessional and dumb as dingleberries.

Compared to RajmanGaming, MotoGames is knee-deep in the substandard range.
GT6 still looks worse than normal, but overall, the quality is more than acceptable. It's within reason, at least. It makes me wonder what process is used for capturing the best gameplay footage.

Edits made after checking GT6 in person. AND now I've caught the bug. I couldn't stop turning laps, then I checked the replay. Now I'm stuck in GT Land. Every single time! How do they do it?

Last edited:

Edits made after checking GT6 in person. AND now I've caught the bug. I couldn't stop turning laps, then I checked the replay. Now I'm stuck in GT Land. Every single time! How do they do it?
If the Sun was as big in real life as it is in GT6 we'd be experiencing global inferno instead of global warming:sly:
upload_2017-6-28_15-50-31.png

I am hoping I'm not alone in thinking MotoGames has some of the worst comparisons of anyone out there. They've outdone themselves with this one. First of all, the compression of the videos. With GT6, the aliasing look worse than PS2 (edit - checked, and GT6 IS worse than PS2 aliasing :lol:). The mountains have never looked so blurry or fuzzy looking. Same with anything else on- and off-track (youtube compression doesn't affect videos this drastically [edit - off-track visuals don't look all that good when running GT6, though still not as bad]). The lighting is off (GT6 brightness settings are too high). The sound is definitely compressed to hell. I know the FT-1 VGT doesn't sound as good as the base FT-1, but it still is made to sound worse. Sounds tinny or metallic.

With the GT Sport footage, shared videos are already badly compressed. It's dumb to compare videos in this day and age without using directly captured footage. I just think it's unprofessional and dumb as dingleberries.

Compared to RajmanGaming, MotoGames is knee-deep in the substandard range.
GT6 still looks worse than normal, but overall, the quality is more than acceptable. It's within reason, at least. It makes me wonder what process is used for capturing the best gameplay footage.

I never noticed actually. But I get what you mean - there are always varying levels of quality on YT that makes it kind of hard to judge how it really looks/sounds. I just can't wait to get my hands on it and see it for myself - Even the best quality YT videos will not compare to the on-the-couch experience:eek:.

Back