GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
After watching that new Tokyo layout video, I think there is going to be one more layout.

http://i.imgur.com/3PwY5RU.png

Didn't notice that turn in the video, and its the same place as in central loop but going backwards.
I agree Gr4ndy! I think there will be 3 layouts for TEW as well 👍
I think it is probably Tokyo Expressway - Central Inner Loop.

The layout of Tokyo Expressway will probably be like this.
・Tokyo Expressway - Central Outer Loop
・Tokyo Expressway - Central Inner Loop
・Tokyo Expressway - East Outer Loop
・Tokyo Expressway - East Inner Loop

y4EBe1.png

G7VK77.png

What did you think of the driving itself Johnny? Has it improved over the BETA?
I mentioned this earlier but I can't base the game off of what I experienced at the mall kiosk:odd:. I'll reserve judgment but, in spite of the T-GT wheel the FFB was almost non-existant and I had no feel for the car at all. I picked the Alfa 4C at Horse Thief Mile expecting to fling it around and get a feel for things. Other than feeling a bit of pull for oversteer I couldn't really feel anything through the wheel. I am assuming they didn't do any setup at all on the wheel as it was just a bunch of kids who didn't seem to have any real knowledge of the equipment or how it worked. They were just hosts more than anything else.

Great AI ! Great tracks ! I love this variation of Tokyo Expressway :)

Great AI? Not from where I'm looking. For one, they've gone back to single file rolling starts with the lead AI a long way ahead, secondly they might be fast in a straight line but still pathetically slow in corners with far too much breaking.

At 0:40 player was miles back but still got completely alongside before making a mistake.

At 1:58, just :lol: When did you ever see a real race where someone overtakes three cars in one corner purely because the drivers ahead are so slow? He even hits the first one because he didn't expect him to brake so early and so hard. He hits the third one but could've easily overtook without doing that.

I stopped watching at that point.

Same with that Bathurst video I saw the other day. The AI pulled away on Mountain Straight then the player made up 6-8 car lengths at Griffins because it braked far too much. Then easily passed a car at the corner before Skyline because it braked far too heavily.

I'm not seeing any great departure from GT6 behavior.

I have just rewatched all of that Bugatti Vision GT footage and it has Le Mans plastered all over. I believe Le Mans will be in GT Sport. The name Bugatti, the words: "what other circuit than Le Mans". The GP circuit that is named Bugatti. Those two have so much héritage and the way Kaz seems facinated by them, makes it very hard to believe Le Mans will be absent.

I have just rewatched all of that Bugatti Vision GT footage and it has Le Mans plastered all over. I believe Le Mans will be in GT Sport. The name Bugatti, the words: "what other circuit than Le Mans". The GP circuit that is named Bugatti. Those two have so much héritage and the way Kaz seems facinated by them, makes it very hard to believe Le Mans will be absent.
And it is very strange that the full track list has been revealed months before the launch...

Was this video posted already? 28m of (not so good) gameplay.

Yep:

Warning: pretty painful to watch :ouch:

I was laughing the entire time. I seriously don't understand the attitude when someone is shown doing horribly (and unsurprisingly, at a event aimed at the general Public, Not solely the sim racing crowd) why do you care? I've seen a ton of times people did bad on other games, why should it be any different for GT?

Yep:

I was laughing the entire time. I seriously don't understand the attitude when someone is shown doing horribly (and unsurprisingly, at a event aimed at the general Public, Not solely the sim racing crowd) why do you care? I've seen a ton of times people did bad on other games, why should it be any different for GT?

I don't care at all. Just find it a bit annoying. Probably the general public doesn't find it very entertaining or interesting either. Don't know.

NA

1 Chaparral - VGT
1 Tomahawk (x4 versions / Gr.) - VGT
1 Infinity - VGT

1 Camaro
1 Corvette (3 versions / Gr.)
1 Charger
1 Viper (3 versions / Gr.)

1 Focus (2 versions / Gr.)
1 Mustang (4 versions / Gr.)

---

I doubt most people will play regularly with the VGTs so we're down to 14 different versions of 6 car models for NA.

Last edited:
NA

1 Chaparral - VGT
1 Tomahawk (x4 versions / Gr.) - VGT
1 Infinity - VGT

1 Camaro
1 Corvettes (3 versions / Gr.)
1 Charger
1 Viper (3 versions / Gr.)

1 Focus (2 versions / Gr.)
1 Mustang (4 versions / Gr.)

---

I doubt most people will play regularly with the VGTs so we're down to 14 different versions of 6 car models for NA.
How anyone can defend this shoot is beyond me. It looks pretty and you can take great photographs, that is literally it.

Back