GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
By my guess, the first hint is the trailer of the coming playstation experience, spotted the GT wheel set and VGT car in 2:34-36, I don't think Sony was agreed to put some old-fashion demo in a show like this. Secondly, the trailer of the Bugatti, 7 GT pit crews were found in their twitter cover pic. Anyway, I'm already hold my hype train ticket.

By my guess, the first hint is the trailer of the coming playstation experience, spotted the GT wheel set and VGT car in 2:34-36, I don't think Sony was agreed to put some old-fashion demo in a show like this. Secondly, the trailer of the Bugatti, 7 GT pit crews were found in their twitter cover pic. Anyway, I'm already hold my hype train ticket.
It could possibly be an image from last years show. :) Or older, to show people what its like.

I should have been more clear in my last post. When GT7 is released, I'd say that no matter what ends up happening with the Course Maker in GT6, GT7 will have to be a complete game on launch date. If they have features "coming in a future update", the people that they've already lost won't be coming back. But, if they announce and release a complete game - it will get people very excited. I don't play ANY games besides GT6, so I don't know if this is a common issue with games or not, release the game and tell players it will be completed via updates...That doesn't sound like a very good strategy to me.

GT7 is going to have to release with all advertised features, if PD wants to actually move units. There are too many people pissed off at what ended up happening with GT6.

Evolution Studio uses the same method as PoDi.

There is a strong chance that PoDi continues its strategy. Given how the development is complex today, it's the best way if you don't want to wait long to play Gran Turismo.

The course maker will arrive in GT6, it's a certainty. Yes, it takes time to come but in the end, what matters is that it's present and PoDi has kept its promises.

And then ..... What studio released a finishised, complete game today? Neither.

Rumor Alert!

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps4-news/3783.html

According some "source", the next Gran Turismo is going to debut at the PlayStation Experience in December.
My problem with their source is that was GT really scraped last minute from E3? We hear from Jordan and Amar here that it wasn't going to show up (even if they didn't seem rock solid 100%), weeks before I believe and they ended up right.

Now do we want Sony to reveal at Paris or PlayStation experience?

My problem with their source is that was GT really scraped last minute from E3? We hear from Jordan and Amar here that it wasn't going to show up (even if they didn't seem rock solid 100%), weeks before I believe and they ended up right.

Now do we want Sony to reveal at Paris or PlayStation experience?

I hear you, it's why I take everything with a grain of salt, regardless of whether the source is from GTPlanet, PSX, or IGN.

I mentioned the 7 GT pit members to @trobes29 lol.

CONFIRMED

...Please dear lord, a big fat NO. I've Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3 lined up for this holiday season. No way on god's green earth I'll find extra time to play GT7 on top of those two...
Ooooh, Fallout 4 that will be great. But it will be nice to have a game to play in wait of GT7 being patched up. If they release a game that is complete from start ill skip Fallout 4 instead untill later.

Im guessing when I say this . . .after what the Bugatti twitter tweeted. . . I think the Bugatti Chiron will be the cover car of GT7, I also think a teaser trailer is more likely at Paris Games Week now . . . and thats alot like Forza's debut of the new Ford GT.

Sites like these :

www.autoevolution.com/two-bugatti-chiron-hypercar-prototypes-spied-at-los-angeles-airport-waiting-to-leave-the-us-98909.html

are saying the #imaginebugatti hastag is to say their going to announce the Veyron successor soon. However we see the GT pitcrew . . . and . . theres 7 of them too.
This isnt for Vision GT, this is GT7.

www.i.imgur.com/DOZFCy5.jpg

www.i.imgur.com/v7MB5sq.gif

Last edited:
My bet is we will see GT7 releasing November or December 2016, with the first trailer 6 months prior (E3 2016). Reasons are:
- Similar gap between GT5/6 and GT6/7 (3 years)
- So far we are halfway through the Vision GT roster and it has taken 1.5 years. So add another 1.5 years to today is around end of 2016
- Kaz' comment that we will see GT7 before 2017
- Despite the above comment, we know PD likes to take their time, hence the late 2016 release date
- 2017 being Gran Turismo's 20th anniversary (hell I feel old) and the year also ending in number 7 = potential for another big release party a few months after release (just like the Ronda party for GT6)
- PD knows not to build too much hype like GT5, and will release the trailer quite close to release like GT6

Of course GT7 being on PS4 might mean it takes more development time than GT6, but Kaz also said that the PS4 is easier to develop on. And I'm sure GT6's premium assets are more than good enough for next gen. All PD needs to do is just unleash what they have been holding back due to PS3 hardware. Probably we'll see another 200 new cars and 5-6 new tracks. Slightly better sound and physics. AI, damage and career will stay pretty much the same.

The question is...will we see Course Maker before then? :lol:

Last edited:
December of what?
This december is a must, demo or game but i cant see it survive any longer...even the Division will beat it in that case and Project Cars 2 will start gaining followers.
Edit: And AssettoCorsa of course...suddenly GT7 is just a wannabe game if they dont do something spectacular.

So you think there's a possibility that less than two months (and because of Christmas seasonal shopping, more likely barely over a month) is enough time between the first official announcement of the game and the game's release?

No, for a AAA it's impossible. 6 months is the max.....
I think that was the point of his post. I think we all know its impossible for a 2015 release at this point. Spring 16 is a possibility. But we know that Kaz is an optimist and it will be at least a little longer than what he thinks.

No, GT7 will not release end 2015. This is a certainty.

Spring 2016? Very very unlikely. And don't forget that there will be Uncharted 4. Sony will not release 2 big exclusives at once.

I think GT7 will be released end of 2016 or early 2017 if we are pessimistic.

No, GT7 will not release end 2015. This is a certainty.

Spring 2016? Very very unlikely. And don't forget that there will be Uncharted 4. Sony will not release 2 big exclusives at once.

I think GT7 will be released end of 2016 or early 2017 if we are pessimistic.
You just repeated what I said. :) :lol:

You just repeated what I said. :) :lol:

By cons, which will be likely, in spring or summer 2016, there is a GT7 demo for GT Academy (or other). As they did with GT6.....

Today we want to see images or videos of GT7. But when all is revealed, everyone will be happy. There will be regular news and we wait a few months to play :)

As a memeber of Gaf myself all i have to say to this comment

Hahaha So True

At least, it showed something : GT7 is highly anticipated :)

Back