GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Enjoyed some great fun and respectful racing last night. Always nice to race with drivers who know how to behave in braking zones.

This is probably the pick of them with 4 cars in close proximity for a lot of it. I made it difficult for myself by picking up a 2.5 second penalty for a slight cut but it led to a more exciting battle. 2 laps is too short though :grumpy:

We need absolutely a rear view mirror and more important a way to check the side view in roof top driving position.
Today i have rammed out Jett_Racer in the grass because of this.I did not saw or hear him coming . He was doing a nice race , there was a very good clean fight for position during all the time.
I am very sorry for this.

Yeah, you gave room but the guy on the inside hit you. It's really hard to concentrate on braking and look at the radar and whats in front of you at the same time.

It happens. You got rammed a bit, and you rammed someone in return. Unlucky Jett. Racing incident.

I got hit by a canadian at least 3 times on the first lap trying to pass me on this event. He kept hitting me til i managed to open a gap.

I think this game needs a spotter. Badly. Looking at the radar during braking and turning is almost impossible.

So, the Honda Vision GT video has been uploaded to the Gran Turismo TV channel. It wasn’t the car that was the most interesting, it was this:
42CD70C3-7834-4973-AFFE-600C9BFBA8AA.png
1E910146-3367-4A15-A022-5CC434FF7438.png
6AA59084-67BB-480C-A809-64A0E7ADEF47.png

I can’t wait! :D

We need absolutely a rear view mirror and more important a way to check the side view in roof top driving position.
Today i have rammed out Jett_Racer in the grass because of this.I did not saw or hear him coming . He was doing a nice race , there was a very good clean fight for position during all the time.
I am very sorry for this.

Use the radar on the right (where your tcs is) close up then you always see whats next to you.

Use the radar on the right (where your tcs is) close up then you always see whats next to you.
The problem is that on roof view it is not even in the middle, in the field and smaller. Not very efficient or visible. I will train bumper cam but i ve never like it. Cokpit is not so fast .... even in the porsche that have a good panoramic view from there. Need to train cockpit too. I really don t like bumper.

The problem is that on roof view it is not even in the middle, in the field and smaller. Not very efficient or visible. I will train bumper cam but i ve never like it. Cokpit is not so fast .... even in the porsche that have a good panoramic view from there. Need to train cockpit too. I really don t like bumper.
Me neither but after constantly being rammed off track because some asshole cannot brake I told myself I must use it to prevent this from happening again.

A little race with my friend Romain last night, and it ended up to be a good fight. Sadly, the lobby was a bit laggy :nervous:

Some Daily TT vids...

Gr.4 Viper @ Dragon Trail

Clio RS @ Tokyo Expressway

That Clio RS is the worst car I have tried in the game so far.. damn! It's an absolute Pile of **** :lol:👍

Some Daily TT vids...

Gr.4 Viper @ Dragon Trail

Clio RS @ Tokyo Expressway

That Clio RS is the worst car I have tried in the game so far.. damn! It's an absolute Pile of **** :lol:👍

Nice vids, Ron 👍

GT + FWD = rubbish

Always has been!!

Nice vids, Ron 👍

GT + FWD = rubbish

Always has been!!

Cheers mate 👍 I will be avoiding that drivetrain in future events don't worry! :lol:

btw... the guy on 2'33.5 must be wall riding the crap out of that combo 👎:D

Last edited:
Last two days for me have been a nightmare (Dr C Sr S). Always been pushed out of the track or rammed from behind. I feel like people are getting used to the fact that they can get away with whatever they do on track (for a limited number of times per ra, that is, but more than enough to advance vital positions) and our beloved penalty system is slowing going down the drain. Come on PD, save us all!

Back