GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
So I took out the 2016 Audi R18 on nordschleife for a hot lap and wow what can I say this thing is super fast. Faster than the Porsche 919 and the Toyota TS050 by alot in stock form. By stock form I'm on about no changes to power weight, gears, anything to do with suspension etc I take it out on the track as it comes from brand central. I set a blistering fast lap of 5:30 in it that's 13-14 secs faster than my porsche 919, Toyota TS050 and Nismo LM. My favourite thing about the R18 though is when you let off throttle and brake etc you can hear it recharging it's hybrid system in the form of a very high pitch whistle. It needs to be louder but it's very nice. Anyway here's the lap enjoy

Also I forgot to edit out part of me restarting the trackside replay oops.

Also all laps done on a controller.

20171127223930.jpg

20171127224049.jpg

Quick tip, increase te e" vehicle travel speed" to the highest speed so the wheels don't look static.

Thanks! The first pic with the SS leading was a lot easier to work with 1) it was a wider curve so I increased the travel speed to like 70 mph 2) I think the subjects being closer together kept the GT86 in focus enough. I was pleased with the effect of motion.

The second was tough because the corner seemed more narrow, the frame is tighter and the subjects had more distance between them. It was tough to get two cars power-sliding into the frame, but I was committed to the angles (I also wanted the corner exit viewable). I tried a mixture of adjusting the shutter speed and travel speed, but it was hard to keep the SS from being blurred out too much. I think I settled around 48 mph. *Also when I captured the pic I kept getting an alert that there was something going wonky with the GT86 positioning - so I may need to start with that (maybe make the slide less dramatic?).

This is my first time digging into the scapes, and I am very impressed. Its such an amazing feature, and I like the fact that I can easily revisit shots with the exact settings to improve on them. Now that I've gotten a taste, I can see myself spending a little time each GTS play session creating these scape pics.

Hi, I will also share here my Youtube Channel

And i also attach the Manufacture Race 3 this Season, hope u guys enjoy watching and maybe I get new Subscribers :P

First video I've ever seen that has people I've raced with in it. A lot of the guys in that race are faster than me but I'm not far off them, was this a very high level race? Would be nice to know how i compare to you and some of the others on here.

First video I've ever seen that has people I've raced with in it. A lot of the guys in that race are faster than me but I'm not far off them, was this a very high level race? Would be nice to know how i compare to you and some of the others on here.

iam pretty sure that this race was one of the top splits

Latest Posts

Back