GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
Doing some Custom Races only using the 2020 Supra, 2017 NISMO GT-R & NSX. Couldn't stop the car, but wanted see what happened. The replay makes it look totally different, from how I drove in cockpit view.

Could you please do one of these at the following part on the Nordschleife (in the evening obviously)?:

(it's at 06:23)

Tried using resolve for this one but couldnt go any slower without getting more warply artifacts. But this made me want to make one with multiple cars like your vid, i really like the replay angles they have on the ring.

Last edited:
Made some friends, played kick the can a little bit

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20210112031913.jpg

Tried using resolve for this one but couldnt go any slower without getting more warply artifacts. But this made me want to make one with multiple cars like your vid, i really like the replay angles they have on the ring.
I assume you're using Twixtor?

Amazing, thank you!!! :bowdown:

Some cool details in GT Sport. Enjoy ;) Hope you like it :)

Nice. :)

Your "weakest" work yet I tink, but still pretty good!

Last edited:
Did you find the camera stuff?

If not you can use that cheat file with PS4 Reaper. I didn't realize it used the same format as PS4 Cheater.
I dont think any of those tool are working with 7.02 but toolbox v2 looks to be releasing soon so I have hope!

Back