GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
I'll have to do another forest video with the invisible barriers removed.

And maybe some car park action:

granturismosport_20214sjdr.jpg

granturismosport_2021ncj7n.jpg

granturismosport_2021mojoa.jpg

Is there any way to have the replays on 60fps on ps5? When driving, it is incredibly smooth at 4k, but in replays it is 30fps. Any idea if I can change these settings?

Did you try those hidden Diablo scenes in the white building with the VR headset? The camera in them is positioned in a weird way that I think they maybe VR related.

I don't know the scene numbers, but if you look at that scene video I did you should be able to pin them down without going through them all as I loaded them in sequence.

Last edited:
Did you try those hidden Diablo scenes in the white building with the VR headset? The camera in them is positioned in a weird way that I think they maybe VR related.

I don't know the scene numbers, but if you look at that scene video I did you should be able to pin them down without going through them all as I loaded them in sequence.

Yeah the studio room with camera lights? The simple squarish room looked almost perfect for this type of thing.
Strangely all the _cam scenes didnt work or the in-car ones.

I did test out the other scenes you pointed out like windtunnel, guy sitting down and the trucks.. I cant believe they worked in VR mode!
Feels kinda weird as there are some forced camera movement but once it stops I was able to move around the wind tunnel and stand next to the guy! For the trucks I was only there for the ride since the camera flies around but its awesome any of this works at all :)

Will definitely play around with more of them once I get some time

Are you able to look around like this in all scape scenes?

Nope, those 5 are the only working scenes that had VR in the name and are 360. There were a few other VR samples but they didnt work for me.

A few other of the scapes scenes here load in VR but they are 2D, mostly camera mapped specific so looking at it from other perspectives warps it and ruins the effect

Last edited:
This is probably a dumb question but does it cost extra to have multiple layouts of a circuit in a game? Like, if PD were to consider the Bugatti Circuit at Le Mans or the short version of Monza.

This is probably a dumb question but does it cost extra to have multiple layouts of a circuit in a game? Like, if PD were to consider the Bugatti Circuit at Le Mans or the short version of Monza.
I don't think anyone knows for certain. But many tracks have exclusivity rights. And probably different levels of licensing.

I read, Le Mans for instance allows for the track to included in many games like GT, iRacing, etc.. but only rFactor has the rights to hold a 24hr event. iRacing received a letter to remove a 24hr event from their calendar recently.

https://jalopnik.com/motorsport-games-rfactor-acquisition-will-send-ripples-1846430358

Last edited:
Back