GT Sport - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 17,667 comments
I tried another commercial. This time for Nicola Pizza Delivery. Fun. :)

Nice, I actually made a livery for them earlier.
PS_Messages_20200512_160531.jpg

This time, we're working on an LMH version of the McLaren Sabre Hypercar, on the McLaren VGT!

I tried another commercial. This time for Nicola Pizza Delivery. Fun. :)

And a 3rd one. For Bullet Express.

Dude that is so awesome! I love what you've done there. The DRWF videos are great as always but this is something new!
Would you like to do a cinematic on my channel sometime?

Last edited:
End of season Montage time! This time out it is for the UKTCC hosted by ISR!
Fantastic season with a lot of unpredictability due to the different BOP's of all the cars!
I participated in this league & streamed it weekly on my Twitch channel!

Got back into GT Sport again, after buying a G29 and a GT Omega Apex Wheel Stand. Just messing around in single player doing some races I haven't done before. I love getting two identical lap times, which is mostly by luck.

Got back into GT Sport again, after buying a G29 and a GT Omega Apex Wheel Stand. Just messing around in single player doing some races I haven't done before. I love getting two identical lap times, which is mostly by luck.

I have learned, G29 is a toy. I have played lewis hamilton time trial on Nordschleife, with G29 and than with a new T-GT, i improved my lap time over 10 seconds! Maybe, i can handle it better, but it feels soo much more realisitic and reliable

I forgot to do this since the car came out two years ago but nevertheless I'm glad I was able to do a run around the Nords with the F1 GTR.

Used the SCUD Race version of the Gulf livery since I love that game.

Last edited:

I forgot to do this since the car came out two years ago but nevertheless I'm glad I was able to do a run around the Nords with the F1 GTR.

Used the SCUD Race version of the Gulf livery since I love that game.

Lovely livery and nice run!

Last edited:
Had an endurance race with the rest of the Z4E group with a bunch of real team liveries (and one guy who turned up in the wrong car...). I drove the silver SPS Performance car.

Here's the opening lap. It's awesome to see so many real-life replica liveries in action at once (granted they're all a mix from different leagues and competitions...)

Last edited:
I'm glad that I bought this car after I have gotten the unicorns that I wanted to buy such as the Jaguar XJ13, Shelby Cobra Daytona, etc.

This car around the Nords I find it fun to drive and it's a pleasure driving it for the first time because I never got around to owning and driving one back in GT5 and 6.

I've been wanting to do this since I was doing the campaign mode using my alternate account but now with the campaign mode done and recorded all of the prize cars I received, it's done.

Last edited:
Back