GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.28)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 158 comments
"Various other issues have been addressed." - except the most glaring one in garage deletion that has plagued many customers. I guess they simply are not going to address it.....at all.

I think cars get dirty. Just did a 6 lap lobby race Round fuji and I was using a custom livery m3 and it's gloss red but at the end of the race when the trophy part happens the car was a dirty matte colour with black specks dotted over it.

*edit I did another race to check and I'm pretty sure they do now

Side of the car didn't look like that before the race

Attachments

• DSC_0370.JPG
    DSC_0370.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC_0371.JPG
    DSC_0371.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC_0372.JPG
    DSC_0372.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
I don't know if it's true someone was saying this before but i think the shadows looks much better now especially inside the cars but also on track i did today in McLaren F1 Blue Moon Bay Premium Sports Lounge race and many times before and i don't remember the shadows to look that good.

After my earlier posts I switched off my PS4 for a few hours rest. Just now I've switched back on and all of the new additions now have the 'new' tag. :rolleyes: :boggled: :lol:
Started up this morning and they do show "new". I bought most of the new cars and the tick isn't there, to confirm I have them in my Garage.

The typo writing (Suzuzuka) at Suzuka Circuit has been fixed :

Wow, never even noticed that. Adding it 👍

There's a lot more noise of gravel etc hitting the underside of the car after going off or having two wheels on the grass... (It's annoying enough to keep you on track)

Definitely heard that as I put a tire off in the sand at the Nostalgic car race at Le Mans. Adding it 👍

They made the Merc easier to drive?

Exce1lent! I can me F1 world champion!

;)

Well what are you waiting for? Get in there.

Qualifying sessions in FIA races now give you time to finish your lap, as opposed to just ending.

Pleasing to hear, always sucked having a potential better lap only to be interrupted by the start up. Adding it 👍

Gr3 Supra has changed, now the rev limiter is right at the end of the light bar and has no "red zone" on the dials

That did sorta annoy me abit so interesting to hear that. Adding it 👍

"Various other issues have been addressed." - except the most glaring one in garage deletion that has plagued many customers. I guess they simply are not going to address it.....at all.

Not the thread to be mentioning that.

I think cars get dirty. Just did a 6 lap lobby race Round fuji and I was using a custom livery m3 and it's gloss red but at the end of the race when the trophy part happens the car was a dirty matte colour with black specks dotted over it.

From the footage of the FIA races I've done, the cars always did seem to get dirty. Seems now, they've made it much more visible.

You seem to be posting about this everywhere and often. What would you like addressed with it, exactly? Your game save became corrupted during the online saving process and has thus gone. It is no more. It has rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. It is an ex-game save.

It can't be restored and it can't be rebuilt. Complaining about it after every update is absolutely nonsensical, because nobody can do anything about it and no update will address it. You can't uncorrupt data - especially if you've since restarted and overwritten the corrupt save file. It makes even less sense to complain about it in this thread, because PD not doing a thing that you want but can't be done isn't an undocumented change.

Contact your local Sony branch office. If you're lucky and get someone who knows what they're talking about, you might get a bunch of car tickets to re-buy the cars you've lost.

In actually undocumented changes, I'd swear that the Blue Moon Bay planes were all white and blue, but I've just seen one with a red stripe diagonally on the fuselage and up into the tail. It has been a couple of update since I last played BMB though. I think.

You seem to be posting about this everywhere and often. What would you like addressed with it, exactly? Your game save became corrupted during the online saving process and has thus gone. It is no more. It has rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. It is an ex-game save.

It can't be restored and it can't be rebuilt. Complaining about it after every update is absolutely nonsensical, because nobody can do anything about it and no update will address it. You can't uncorrupt data - especially if you've since restarted and overwritten the corrupt save file. It makes even less sense to complain about it in this thread, because PD not doing a thing that you want but can't be done isn't an undocumented change.

Contact your local Sony branch office. If you're lucky and get someone who knows what they're talking about, you might get a bunch of car tickets to re-buy the cars you've lost.

In actually undocumented changes, I'd swear that the Blue Moon Bay planes were all white and blue, but I've just seen one with a red stripe diagonally on the fuselage and up into the tail. It has been a couple of update since I last played BMB though. I think.

Still waiting for Norwegian blue to show up as a paint chip.

PD must have changed the Merc F1 car, it is far too easy to drive now. Its like it has TCS even when you have it off. I had no trouble driving the car the way it was before the update, hard to believe that a lot of people had any trouble with it, its not like Im the best sim driver, far from it. Maybe PD should offer a beginner model and a standard model F1 car. It is so easy to control the non existent wheelspin now it is a joke, nobody will ever need TCS with the car as it is now.

PD must have changed the Merc F1 car, it is far too easy to drive now. Its like it has TCS even when you have it off. I had no trouble driving the car the way it was before the update, hard to believe that a lot of people had any trouble with it, its not like Im the best sim driver, far from it. Maybe PD should offer a beginner model and a standard model F1 car. It is so easy to control the non existent wheelspin now it is a joke, nobody will ever need TCS with the car as it is now.
A documented change.

I had the problem with Merc F1 suddenly losing grip on low-gear corners, even with TCS all the way up to 5. Then i found this setup made by MINIKHL (i hope i wrote his nickname correctly xD) and that fixed the issue for me. Now i tried the car after the update, and it's even more stable now. Perhaps even too stable for someone. But i'm liking it

Btw, not only low-speed stability became better, i noticed that the Merc now has much better high-end acceleration now IMO. I'm flying through uphill sections of Red Bull Ring like they're not even uphill

We all know what that means,car washing is making a return

I'm gonna check that out and see.

Is it just me or did they lower the default seating position by 1 or 2 clicks? I swear I don't remember sitting this low in a few cars.

Latest Posts

Back