GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.28)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 158 comments
I suppose its different for every track, a car would naturally get dustier driving through a desert as is the case with willow springs over driving through a regular racetrack like Nurburgring or LaSarthe, if this is the case that's an insane detail.
I have tried yesterday in time trial going around in the audi group B car in Colorado Springs and slide it around, but there were very little dust particle on the car itself just some minor dirt marks/spots on the body.

I thought the car would seriously get dirty but I think it depends how much lap you do aswell.

I am telling you I literally spinned the car around in circles to test this.

Don't know if it's just me or something but I seem to notice that the please refuel message's size has changed.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180929111517.png

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180929111522.png

Dont have much time, so I'll make it short, but, did the physics change? The porsche cayman is much more unstable during braking?!?

Like a real car I must admit

Edit:
It seems like as if they weakened the ABS, steering while braking is way less possible.

Last edited:
Haven’t played since last week (my Wheel is in France for repair) but does someone know if PD finally made the Gauges work in Cockpit Cam? Especially the ones in the Gr3 Ferrari and Lamborghini. And what about the Non existent Rear View Mirror in the Gr3 Lambo? Is it still missing?!

Don't know if it's just me or something but I seem to notice that the please refuel message's size has changed.

View attachment 769373
View attachment 769374
They need to put it at the very top of the screen or out of the way somewhere else. The lap time and penalty time too. Some tracks you end up not being able to see the road/corners ahead at points, potentially ruining your race

Last edited:
Haven’t played since last week (my Wheel is in France for repair) but does someone know if PD finally made the Gauges work in Cockpit Cam? Especially the ones in the Gr3 Ferrari and Lamborghini. And what about the Non existent Rear View Mirror in the Gr3 Lambo? Is it still missing?!

The Huracán does not have a rear window. That's why it has no rear-view mirror.

In real life some Huracán GT3s mount a tablet on the dash showing the view from a camera attached to the rear of the car.

As far as games are concerned, Project CARS 2 has the tablet in the Huracán while Assetto Corsa Competizione, like GTS, does not have the tablet.

The Huracán does not have a rear window. That's why it has no rear-view mirror.

In real life some Huracán GT3s mount a tablet on the dash showing the view from a camera attached to the rear of the car.

As far as games are concerned, Project CARS 2 has the tablet in the Huracán while Assetto Corsa Competizione, like GTS, does not have the tablet.
Its PCars that gets it wrong, irl the Huracan has no rear view camera

Its PCars that gets it wrong, irl the Huracan has no rear view camera

That's why I pointed out that it's a tablet mounted on the dashboard, not a mirror.

If you look for more onboards you will see some with tablets, most mounted on the roof just in front of the windscreen.

I’ve just watched a YouTuber’s recent race, FIA Manufacturers, and he was able to finish his lap after the quali time was up.

The speedometer in the NSX Type R is in mph, not kph. This car was only available for sale in Japan, so why wouldn't the speedometer be in kph?

Could it be that they used the Acura model? Just saying without knowing how similiar these models are exactly...

Last edited:
Just an update to the FIA qualifying time allows you to finish the lap post. This was not the case at Le Mans on Saturday's Manufacturers race, the time was extended to 12 minutes, but the session ended at 12 minutes on the dot, so you couldn't finish your lap. I suspect that PD may be experimenting with different options for qualifying.

Also, I agree that I think the physics changed a bit, or maybe it was the tire model. Multiple people notated a change in the FIA thread, where drivers needed to change the brake bias more forward to compensate for the rears locking up. This has never been an issue before in the Gr.4 cars, but it could also have just been the long deep braking at Le Mans that we weren't used too.

Thanks!

PS: Great job on these undocumented changes threads @RACECAR , they are always a lot of fun to read.

Can anyone verify if this change is new:

When viewing Scapes Photos in the library, you can now select "Open Scapes," which will take you to that scape and input the settings that you used for that photo.

Back