GT Sport Undocumented Changes Thread (1.28)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 158 comments
Dirt accumulation on cars has been visually enhanced.
@usmaan Could you possibly have a higher definition of those dirt spots and so could this mean cars in rally tracks actually gets dirty-er now??
Also does this apply to online only or offline/arcade/custom race mode too?

Or anyone that can share some of that goodies ( I have an obsession with these type of details and pleased to hear that since GT6 vissual dust/dirt accumulation is now visible! )

Last edited:
That plane may have been there, previously there was one that came by once in a while that had at least a red spot on the bottom of the fuselage near the tail, but I never noticed if there was any more red than that.

That plane may have been there, previously there was one that came by once in a while that had at least a red spot on the bottom of the fuselage near the tail, but I never noticed if there was any more red than that.

At least from what I remember from the demo, that was the only plane that was really that unique (All the others just had different colored tail fins or different versions of the logo) but it never had that much red.

That's not new, i don't know when they've put it in the game, but i've been using the 30x since the F1 speed glitch was still working

Then maybe I'm thinking of custom races. One of them won't or wouldn't let you go that high.

I received prize money for doing qually laps at Brands Hatch daily this morning.... about 3k for 4-5 laps.. that's new right? Or haven't I been paying attention?

If the shadows are better... it a very very good news!
this video shows that the shadows looks better look at the shodow on main straight Le Mans also the sky looks different color with more clouds i think someone was saying that Nur at 20:30 looks better too i have to check this out

also i don't remember those clouds between the mountains in DT.

love that Alfa sound i plan to buy it how much cr. you would get if you want to sell it ?

J.D
this video shows that the shadows looks better look at the shodow on main straight Le Mans also the sky looks different color with more clouds i think someone was saying that Nur at 20:30 looks better too i have to check this out

also i don't remember those clouds between the mountains in DT.

love that Alfa sound i plan to buy it how much cr. you would get if you want to sell it ?

I see the difference in the sky but not in the quality of the shadows, I think it the same resolution shadow map but a little bit darker. Unless I'm not looking where I should!

If you had an S rank from S1 or S2 but you didn't fulfill the requirements to earn it in S3, then your S rank doesn't show anymore

I see the difference in the sky but not in the quality of the shadows, I think it the same resolution shadow map but a little bit darker. Unless I'm not looking where I should!
yeah i mainly meant that the shadows look darker but even thanks to that they look better to me.

Im fairly sure the different plane designs on BMB aren't new. There's even a mockup of Cathay Pacific.

As someone who sat there and watched these planes fly over on the demo and the full game (back when it was literally one after another before an update changed how often they flew over), there were not many unique designs, save for that one aforementioned one with some red on the fuselage. Most of the time, it was different variations of the logo or just different colored tail fins. I definitely don't recall Qantas, Classic American Airlines or KLM-esque liveries on release.

I just noticed that they fixed the issue where when driving manual the car would upshift when exiting the pause menu.

I also did some tests to see the dirt effects on the cars, but it seems like it is track/gamemode dependent. When I do 3 laps on willow springs the car gets dirty really fast, but when i do 3 laps on Brands Hatch i only get a few spots.

at the start:
1.jpg

3 laps later, dirt on the front and sides:
2.jpg

At the start
3.jpg

3 laps later
4.jpg

But when i did a time trial lap on la Sarthe and the Nürburgring Nordschleife I didn't notice any dirt. So maybe its like the marbles and there adding it later to more tracks, or the buildup is different for every track?

J.D

You never get credits for selling cars.

I just noticed that they fixed the issue where when driving manual the car would upshift when exiting the pause menu.

I also did some tests to see the dirt effects on the cars, but it seems like it is track/gamemode dependent. When I do 3 laps on willow springs the car gets dirty really fast, but when i do 3 laps on Brands Hatch i only get a few spots.

at the start:
View attachment 769113
View attachment 769114
At the start
View attachment 769115
3 laps later
View attachment 769116
But when i did a time trial lap on la Sarthe and the Nürburgring Nordschleife I didn't notice any dirt. So maybe its like the marbles and there adding it later to more tracks, or the buildup is different for every track?

Nice, it’s nice to finally see proper dirt buildup from when you never go off-track. I missed that.

Really? Since when? I can’t remember ever getting Credits for selling a car, gift or purchase.

Since always :). You don't get good resale value, its a little south of 1/3 of the original price, but you do get something for selling cars you purchase with in game credits.

This does not apply to gift cars or cars you buy with real money through the PS Store.

at the start:
View attachment 769113
View attachment 769114
At the start
View attachment 769115
3 laps later
View attachment 769116
I suppose its different for every track, a car would naturally get dustier driving through a desert as is the case with willow springs over driving through a regular racetrack like Nurburgring or LaSarthe, if this is the case that's an insane detail.

Since launch. You get credited 33.3^% of the purchase price.

Since always :). You don't get good resale value, its a little south of 1/3 of the original price, but you do get something for selling cars you purchase with in game credits.

This does not apply to gift cars or cars you buy with real money through the PS Store.

I must’ve been blind :lol: or just did not check the cars I actually purchased. I don’t tend to sell / delete cars that often, so maybe that’s why my memory of it was non-existant.

Back