GT Sport Update 1.22 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 3,154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the Ford GT LM Spec II getting the livery of "another GT LM that everyone loves"...:mischievous:
The one and only...
latest

Not everything in life can be 100% free all the time!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Aren't they still essentially free though? It's not like we're required to pay for an additional car pack, the cars are still added to the game for free, able to be bought with earned credits. These microtransactions seem like they're geared toward the fools who want to buy a game and pay extra to instantly unlock things.

The only reason these “micro transactions” could be bad is if the credit earnings get nerfed and basically forces us to pay real money to access the cars without having to grind continuously for 3+ months.

These are optional, and as far as I’ve seen no reward credit values have been changed.

Last edited:
Aren't they still essentially free though? It's not like we're required to pay for an additional car pack, the cars are still added to the game for free, able to be bought with earned credits. These microtransactions seem like they're geared toward the fools who want to buy a game and pay extra to instantly unlock things.

Well yeah, which is what makes the backlash even more stupid.

This is going to change nothing about how I play the game, but it gives folks more options, and everyone should be ok with that.

Hell yeah I love these free microtransactions. I still have to wait 3 or so hours but taking the 787B around Sainte-Croix should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back