GT Sport Update 1.22 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 3,154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not paying real money for the new cars simply because I already have the credits for them. Except for the GTO. The Miura is the only eight figure car in the game I want that badly anyway. I could stomach 2.8 million for the GT40 and I'll save up for the Miura if I can but I'll wait for a daily workout for the GTO.

So i was wrong.

There isn't new class with F1.

sorry
I didn't think there would be. The W08 would probably slaughter the F1500 anyway.

I would be more than happy to pay for a crap load of cars in this game if they would just start adding them. Now that I can buy them with real money I would like to see around 20 cars a month.

Isn't this the least of the evils? First of all, this game with this update contains the needed content to be a full price game, even for those that only play offline. It was already full value for me when i bought it, but it was thin on offline content. That is not the case anymore.

Secondly, DLC packs have a tendency to include content you do not want, Microtransactions no so much, and if they keep the wheel of misfortune and does not rise the prices on the cars then we have a fair system where you can choose what you want.

However i think they are making a mistake from a money point of view, the cars that are hardest to get is not to be seen in the list:
https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/grid/JP9001-CUSA03315_00-GTSPORT000000001/1?relationship=add-ons

Show me what the $20 mil $15 mil cars cost. Even so this has sort of precedence w/ how GT6 you could buy credits.

Isn't this the least of the evils? First of all, this game with this update contains the needed content to be a full price game, even for those that only play offline. It was already full value for me when i bought it, but it was thin on offline content. That is not the case anymore.

Secondly, DLC packs have a tendency to include content you do not want, Microtransactions no so much, and if they keep the wheel of misfortune and does not rise the prices on the cars then we have a fair system where you can choose what you want.

However i think they are making a mistake from a money point of view, the cars that are hardest to get is not to be seen in the list:
https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/grid/JP9001-CUSA03315_00-GTSPORT000000001/1?relationship=add-ons

I already own all the cars in the game besides the 20m Jag and the new cars from this update. I will seriously disappointed if the 20m cars are not available for purchase.

One point about spa, which I always wanted to bring up but forgott always:

Many people desperately wishes this track as if it would the holy one thing, but did anybody thought about that it would be maybe a trap- track for sport mode like Monza with its hairpin at the start and chicane at the end?

One point about spa, which I always wanted to bring up but forgott always:

Many people desperately wishes this track as if it would the holy one thing, but did anybody thought about that it would be maybe a trap- track for sport mode like Monza with its hairpin at the start and chicane at the end?

But it would be great for all those who do lobby racing instead.

I already own all the cars in the game besides the 20m Jag and the new cars from this update. I will seriously disappointed if the 20m cars are not available for purchase.

Yeah, understandable, most people that play the game have what the need to play, after all we get thrown cars at us everyday in the wheel of misfortune and we already bought the Meganes we need to win...

If i think about it i would have used 2 euros by now :-)

Lax attitudes from consumers towards MTs are part of the problem about MTs in $60 games.

Those minority of kids who continually drop real money for MTs using their parents credit cards always provide the most income from MTs to publishers. Those high incomes lead to the increased normalization of MTs in the next game.

If thinking that MTs "don't affect you because its an option", it will affect everyone in the next game when the in-game economy is nerfed and the monetization becomes more aggressive.

"Optional" or not, MTs should never be considered acceptable unless the game is free-to-play and structured accordingly. GTS is not free-to-play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back