GT Sport Update 1.22 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 3,154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wait wait.. Last one, last one. Promise...

pwm9TEpbeIlWinauOa5jjRkWtkyM7lytI6aM4cleEQWep-fr5A7loNWPqcM7UiZAQdU75CJGLfUSRBQtdgYtjb5qN8szSf-pCdeIvmTt8r_sL_kgRkk=w384-h384-nc

I saw this on Instagram and was expecting to come to this thread and see it exploding with people hyping over Spa, actually surprised that it wasn’t :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don’t think this is an indicator of Spa arriving on the 30th (would love to be wrong), it reads to me much more like Kaz/PD’s coverage of Pikes Peak and Goodwood.

The fact that it’s specifically mentioning the helmet (suit editor teased prior) and the fact that GT Sport is tagged is really intriguing though.

I saw this on Instagram and was expecting to come to this thread and see it exploding with people hyping over Spa, actually surprised that it wasn’t :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don’t think this is an indicator of Spa arriving on the 30th (would love to be wrong), it reads to me much more like Kaz/PD’s coverage of Pikes Peak and Goodwood.

The fact that it’s specifically mentioning the helmet (suit editor teased prior) and the fact that GT Sport is tagged is really intriguing though.
Funny! :dunce:

So, I guess this is like "public teaser" for suit/helmet livery editor, right? (Notice the hashtag #GTSport).

And to think that'll used for 24 Hours of Spa, I don't think we'll see Spa as another new track for GT Sport really soon enough (consider that we already have new "fictional" track in France from another update teaser). But, who knows what might be happened in 30th of July. 💡 ;)

Watkins Glen
Winton (Australia)
Mission Raceway (BC)
Sonoma Raceway (Oh wait...)

Yep, because PD is definitely going to go out to Mission and model the actual race course portion.

The actual Mission Raceway course is about the same as Willow Springs, but not as fun.

The Pink Panther team run by a corrupt Indian? That's some hideous stuff! :crazy:

Anyway, why we suddenly went on to discuss F1 teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back