GT Sport Update 1.22 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 3,154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mustard is better ! :drool:
Yeah at least that I can tolerate =~=
Can think of something less savoury for you to eat.
Oh no...
I would like to point out Mayonaise (team I was in coincidentally) beat Ketchup in the Splatoon 2 event a few months back. Just saying.

CJ
I mean, if I were to be forced to eat one of the two, I'd still probably pick mayonnaise
*Waits for mayonnaise livery*
Kettle and Ramen apparently isn't enough :lol:
I'm not sure if this is that fair of a stretch buttt....

Couldn't that "Formula GT" car be a Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 car? They have had a partnership for a while now...
It's been speculated as such for 3 pages now :D

The more I look at the tweet that Kaz put out the more I'm sure the top right car is the GT LM Spec II from GT5/6.

Also I'm really hoping it's the official Mercedes W08 rather than a generic Formula GT but either way a new single seater is welcome!

sXxQu7p.jpg

Not the GTO I want...

I WANT THE 3000GT VR4!!!!!!!

well hopefully it will be coming soon.

I hear you.
So many good Road Cars that could be brought to this game that people actually own or would want. The 3000 GT VR4, some Z cars, the list goes on. But it doesn't appear they want the more popular Road Cars in this game anytime soon or at all. However they seem to be doing a better job on adding the Race Cars people wanted.

This update brings what is possibly two 20 million cars, Two race cars, and three low HP midget size cars.
Only one car is in this pack that people have really been asking for the 787B. The rest will see very little playing time do to their price, what category they are put in or their popularity.

They must be adding a midget event in the GT league or something to be bringing so many of these types of car into the game over the ones people really want.

Just don't see any of these cars getting much use except one and only if the 787B is put in the Gr.1 class.

These Kei cars seem incredibly popular so I'm glad that it's made people happy :)

Personally, they don't do very much for me. Glad to see the newer F1 car and the 787B. I'll pick them up, but I wasn't really waiting on them either.

I definitely would like to see Stock Cars get added along with new Grs such as a Gr4 Challenger, Gr4 Type R, Gr4 Veloster, Gr4 Camaro, Gr3 Ford GT, Gr4 Honda Civic Coupe Si, Gr1 Cadillac DPi and maybe some fantasy Gr2s.

I was also hoping any street cars would be new to the franchise. These are all returners, correct?

Lastly, I hope one of these updates eventually refreshes the mileage exchange. I'd love to see new Gr3 road cars. Where is my Viper?

Last edited:
You must put it on the french fries....
Wait I whAT
:lol::lol::lol:
---
Back to the topic :lol: I'm really thankful that PD is still pushing out updates like these, and heck even including Kei cars. But I'm a bit sad (not disappointed. Those are different things) that the Cappuccino wasn't included :(
I dunno, it just always had a special charm to me. If you were to ask my 2013 self what my dream cars are, it would be the P1, 918 hybrid, and the Cappuccino. I'll never forget that car and the joys it brought me in the older GT franchises :)

I wonder why Polyphony stopped the partnership with Red Bull...

maybe because Vettel moved in 2015 to Ferrari and they contracted a new partnership with Hamilton in 2017?

I wished they had more cars in this update, but I can see their reason for adding just 7. Along with the new track, racing helmet and suit livery editor and new scapes options. But I'm glad they brought back the 787B.

People want the Midget but we already have two 20mln cars so that would be really a lot of credits :lol:

Anyway in preparation for this update...

1.jpg
2.jpg

That's n500 xbow vs GR.4 grinding the wall on the blue moon. (sounds like Deep Purple song name :crazy:)

Hope my PS4 don't burst into flames while I leave it overnight for this :scared:

EDIT: The method is described here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...race-not-cheating.374124/page-3#post-12407728

Can't wait for the update :gtpflag:

Last edited:
I don't give a damn about anything that's known to be coming in this July 30th update, & would happily trade it all in for the following;

• The promised new tyre model that's supposed to fix the issues in the current one
  • Improved FFB for non T-GT wheel users (on par with GT6's FFB)

Err...that's about it.

👍

The F1 car makes me think of an evolved Formula Gran Turismo.
I think it's either Hamilton's Mercedes from last year same as others given LH's partnership or its a redesigned Formula Gran Turismo as it looks like it fits with the hybrid era F1 cars. Given the games FIA partnership could well have a Halo as some have suggested.

That's the same track silhouette as this

I THINK WE'RE GETTING SILVERSTONE!

Edit wait maybe not. @mastretta_mx did you enhance that photo? Or did you darken the Silverstone pic to compare cars because the pics are in the exact same orientation?
Sorry it was midnight here when I uploaded The Pic so I fell sleep and didn't saw this.

The Silverstone background Is from a real Photo of The Mercedes that I used to try to match The silhouette and applied transparency to try the align The lines.

Sorry if I created confusion about Silverstone as my image Was actually to prove the silouhette match The W08 :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back