GT Sport Update 1.22 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 3,154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone guessed what the other 5 cars could be excluding the 250 GTO and 787B? What I'm puzzled over is that the first few packs had 12 cars, then in May it was 9, nothing in June and now 7....Feels like it's slowly tapering off.

I just hope that two or three of those cars are worth getting excited over. Call me weird but for me the 787B and 250 GTO are cars which have been prevalent in racing games, both this generation and previous ones.

I'm the kind of person that likes to see new content but also to see cars make a return that are rare (which haven't been seen much, if at all, in multiple racing games, either this generation or before)

787B and 250 GTO are iconic no doubt but have been regurgitated time and time again. Difficult for me to start getting excited (spraying in my pants etc) over the same content time and time again
Well, we did only get two cars in the Supra and Audi VGT DLC. So, the DLC did INCREASE after those.

But the shul is real.....and for god's sake GT had concept cars since the first one
Yes, its real. A real concept car. And im not excited about something i most likely never see in real live.
As i said in my last post: its just my opinion.

5653BB9E-43B4-4CE2-9E56-B661785F0E2F.jpeg
On topic:
I hope they listened to the comments after last update, and will move Group C cars to their own class (especially with the 787B being added).

Oh if this is added I might have to pop my 787B jacket on when driving if I ever earn enough credits to own it

(New baby, no time...)

Bruh, aren't you the guy who reports anime because it offends you?

Bruh! The same could have literally been said to you the other day :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also you're an American, yes? Why are you putting spaces between your punctuation? #PetPeeves:confused:
Your reading comprehension skills are non existent , I litteraly prefaced my coment by saying I have nothing against Anime . If you can't establish a difference between anime and soft core hentai / Lolicon then I have nothing else to say to you .

Can someone tell me all seven cars best guesses so far? I don't come here often cant seem to find the right page. peace

Huge props to whichever mod got that cleaned up so quickly :gtpflag:

So any more new leaks/teasers appeared today?

Not yet! With only 7 cars teased I'm wondering if they will go ahead and tease 7 more? Maybe I'm expecting too much because of the way they have been hyping this update, but I don't think it's too 'out of the box' considering we didnt get any cars in June.

If there aren't anymore cars, then I'm not sure what else they would tease. Unless they have more new features to share..?

Last edited:
Yes, its real. A real concept car. And im not excited about something i most likely never see in real live.
As i said in my last post: its just my opinion.
Yes, it is your opinion and it is respectable, but people have the right to reply and make you see that you make a mistake, whether you like it or not, but GT has always had concept cars, this is not about opinions.

I think about 600k but have played once since my son was born 10 weeks ago. I made an effort to do some laps of Le Mans which was awesome, cannot wait to get playing again. Just too tired at the moment

My GT time now is watching ‘Thekie25’ on YouTube while feeding the baby
Fair enough. When the update drops I expect the 787B will cost a million.

So my question is, will the F1 car be placed into Mercedes, Gran Turismo or Lewis Hamilton in Brand Central?
If it's a Mercedes F1 it will be put on Mercedes,if its a fictional F1 it goes to Gran Turismo and Lewis Hamilton section is only for promos,no cars there(well maybe if he made one under his name)

Huge props to whichever mod got that cleaned up so quickly :gtpflag:

Not yet! With only 7 cars teased I'm wondering if they will go ahead and tease 7 more? Maybe I'm expecting too much because of the way they have been hyping this update, but I don't think it's too 'out of the box' considering we didnt get any cars in June.

If there aren't anymore cars, then I'm not sure what else they would tease. Unless they have more new features to share..?
Thats A really good point

I'm flat out ok with a F1600TA Hybrid. As people have said before, having generic 60s 70s 90s Formula 1 cars is close enough. As is the old FGT unlimited race car.

I kind of wonder if the Lewis and Mercedes and PD triangle relationship should be ok for a licensed Mercedes F1 car?

Then again these are the clowns who didnt have an MP4/4 in the Senna tribute!

English is my 3rd Language not that hard to notice i guess.
Youre the one who is struggling i think the possible explanation why you send me a page long reply is: you read all those posts you get HYPED like MF then dissapointed When the update drops
cant find any other reason why you send me a page long post complaining about your made Up term "false Hype".
I will wish you good luck pointing out other posts who comply to youre scale of "False Hype".
please DONT GO TO the-june-oops-next-update-speculation-wishlist-and-conspiracy-theory-thread "FALSE HYPE" all over the place.

No I was never hyped, I'm saying others get hyped when people try to link things that aren't there. PD used the Mercedes Museum as a back drop to signify racing, not because they possibly have one of their F1 cars in the game. That's it nothing more to understand.

I'm not disappointed or hyped and clearly pointed out what I'm talking about with how your posts of logic from that screen cap could lead to other bad points of logic. You clearly misunderstood my point and took it some other way, which I've had to continually clarify. Also the reason why I said that perhaps the language barrier between us is why you can't do such.

I'm flat out ok with a F1600TA Hybrid. As people have said before, having generic 60s 70s 90s Formula 1 cars is close enough. As is the old FGT unlimited race car.

I kind of wonder if the Lewis and Mercedes and PD triangle relationship should be ok for a licensed Mercedes F1 car?

Then again these are the clowns who didnt have an MP4/4 in the Senna tribute!

Constructors manufacture and progress the cars, they are the property intellectually of those constructors thus they can be used in racing games with said license. However, the form of F1 racing is the sole property of the FOM and thus if you want to race GP cars on a grid against each other you need their licensing. Does that help?

Last edited:
<casually goes back to main topic: Did anyone notice there are two bridges in that screenshot, not one? Bay Bridge & Golden Gate? Unlikely though, tbh. Unless it's a gymkhana through abandoned werehouses/neighborhoods etc of the military base that is/was up there.

<casually goes back to main topic: Did anyone notice there are two bridges in that screenshot, not one? Bay Bridge & Golden Gate? Unlikely though, tbh. Unless it's a gymkhana through abandoned werehouses/neighborhoods etc of the military base that is/was up there.

Uhh... are you talking about the new track?
Because if so, it's set in Provence, France. Not the Bay Area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back