GT Sport Update 1.22 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 3,154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of realism this game achieves......... when a goddamn Kei car beats 19 900+ HP supercars. :lol::lol::lol:

You know, that really does make me giggle when I can use the Mustang road car and cream the Enzo's, Veyron's, and more in another race in that class, I forget the name now. In with that oval track everyone grinds - Not doing that, so I do dragons tail and just think, how?

VBR
The whining thread has been up for over 2 years, so I can understand the amount of posts in it. But, this thread has only been up two weeks! The whining thread is about an entire game, & everything people are disappointed in, this thread is only about one update. And, all we know is that we're getting a few cars & one track. It's not like we haven't got any cars or tracks in the game already!

:lol:
Even more reason to mock it a existence . I don't like iPhones , that doesn't mean I make a IPhone W.N.C. thread and bash on it every time a New one comes out . That's litteraly the internet definition of a no life . I feel 95% of the people on that thread don't own the game or ever plan on buying it. Why waste your valuable time on something that has zero importance to you . Go enjoy the games you love instead of wasting time beating a dead horse . I mean it's your right to express your ideas , but it's not productive or even worth it at this point . GT isn't the only game in town any more .

I don't like iPhones , that doesn't mean I make a IPhone W.N.C. thread and bash on it every time a New one comes out . That's litteraly the internet definition of a no life .

Bruh, aren't you the guy who reports anime because it offends you?

Why waste your valuable time on something that has zero importance to you...I mean it's your right to express your ideas , but it's not productive or even worth it at this point .

Bruh! The same could have literally been said to you the other day :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also you're an American, yes? Why are you putting spaces between your punctuation? #PetPeeves:confused:

Last edited:
I hope there are an another teaser for cars part II
7 X 2 is right number

I said this the other day as well.

Its important to note he teased these cars over a week early so there could be room for another teaser. It is definitely plausible as 7 cars is a rather small number.

You are as overly dramatic as Trump is. Sickening. I hope the admins delete this quoted post on MULTIPLE violations of the ToS.

Back on topic....

I love this update. A bit of wonder with the seemingly trio of kei cars and the all new to GT S660 in tandem with a bit of mystery as to if the open wheeler is a remixed FGT or a Merc. Also love we are finally getting the 787B

I mean you can report it for one, rather than adding to it with a rant. Also how exactly does it violate the AUP?

Anyways the added material for this update is alright, I'm hoping for more systematic changes

People want the Midget but we already have two 20mln cars so that would be really a lot of credits :lol:

Anyway in preparation for this update...

View attachment 752580 View attachment 752581

That's n500 xbow vs GR.4 grinding the wall on the blue moon. (sounds like Deep Purple song name :crazy:)

Hope my PS4 don't burst into flames while I leave it overnight for this :scared:

Can't wait for the update :gtpflag:
I've probably missed the whole explanation for this somewhere, but how did you set this up exactly?

VBR
I can't believe there's 69 pages of self hype so far over an update to a video game, & not a very good game at that. I don't get the excitement...

:confused:

Maybe it's because not all agree with you on the "not very good game" part.

If we did agree, then most of us wouldn't be posting here, instead we would be doing something more worthwhile and not wasting our time?

I wouldn't be surprised if there were another batch of cars to be revealed as well, kaz usually reveals the cars 3 days b4 the update drops
Maybe there are 7 cars for this update? Given that there was no June update it's a bit disappointing... I guess they start saving some cars for GT7.

VBR
I can't believe there's 69 pages of self hype so far over an update to a video game, & not a very good game at that. I don't get the excitement...

:confused:
At the same time, you participate in increasing the number of pages on this subject by commenting on it. And if you don't like this game, you don't have to publish for it. Me, I don't go on other games in this forum to denigrate.

Maybe there are 7 cars for this update? Given that there was no June update it's a bit disappointing... I guess they start saving some cars for GT7.
Yeah, but Kaz said GTSPORT was GT7, anyway we know PD will make the same mistake, they will release "GT7" in the end of 2020 when the PS5 releases.

Also Kaz said GTSPORT will have 500 cars eventually, which I actually believe, most of the cars we are getting as DLC were being worked on b4 the game has been released

If we can agree the Bugatti Vision GT is real...then the Shul is also real,right?
There's a reason I said the DP100, and not the Bugatti.

The Bugatti Vision GT is an actually constructed vehicle with a full interior and working power train. You can drive the car, and indeed people have. The Aston Martin DP-100 Vision GT is a 1:1 scale model made of expanding foam and several layers of paint until you can't tell it's made of expanding foam.

The Shul is real in the same sense that the Aston Martin is real. In exactly the same sense.

Would like to see more cars like when GTS was released. Like the NSX had multiple variants (GR.3/4/b etc).

Bruh, aren't you the guy who reports anime because it offends you?

Bruh! The same could have literally been said to you the other day :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also you're an American, yes? Why are you putting spaces between your punctuation? #PetPeeves:confused:
Exept he did not make a Whine and Cry thread about it, and only mentioned how he will report those who will have provocative and child looking anime on their liveries.
Yes he does not let people enjoy what they "like" but that may be because there are certain things each person does not tolerate.
Can't we all just get along?

One a side note back to topic:
Seeing as the 787B dropped it will be a matter of time before the Toyota TS020 GT-ONE car would as well as it would be 4 group C variants to make a new class (hopefully) and I remember a member here already mentioned it may appear in this game.

As for the Ford GT I really hope it is the LM Spec II as it would make much more sense to drop that one instead of the concept one but again PD never works with logic :lol:.

I mean I want to relive these good old days:
US (yes cause I live in that region)

But everyone would probably remember the "moonlight over the castle" one:

:sly: :sly: :sly:

...anyway we know PD will make the same mistake, they will release "GT7" in the end of 2020 when the PS5 releases...

I really hope they don't do this again. It makes no sense to have a new and more powerful console out to show off the series. Meanwhile you, (PD), release your next iteration on the console that players will move away from quickly.

That must impact sales greatly. If Sony and PD make that mistake again I hold no hope for who is actually making the BIG decisions in those CEO offices.

Last edited:
yes i am really happy to get again 7 cars for free, that we don't except before.... FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEE.
Can´t wait.
PD do everything right in this case, played since a long time Assetto, had to pay for a Porsche????? Ok, back to GT........ because it´s for freeeeeeeeeeeee.........

I really hope they don't do this again. It makes no sense to have a new and more powerful console out to show off the series. Meanwhile you, (PD), release your next iteration on the console that players will move away from quickly.

That must impact sales greatly. If Sony and PD make that mistake again I hold no hope for who is actually making the BIG decisions in those CEO offices.
They will do exactly that, you know how slow PD is to release games, I can bet they will release "GT7" in september-october-november 2020 for the PS4.

GTSport is the proof PD doesn't learn from their mistakes

yes i am really happy to get again 7 cars for free, that we don't except before.... FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEE.
Can´t wait.
PD do everything right in this case, played since a long time Assetto, had to pay for a Porsche????? Ok, back to GT........ because it´s for freeeeeeeeeeeee.........
I would actually pay 9.99$ for a Porsche Pack for GTSPORT

Heck I'd pay 50$ to get the Porsches Assetto Corsa has on GTSPORT

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude no. Not another $20 million car. I'm sick of this. I've just finally got $5 million saved up (the most I've ever had at once), the 787b and the hopefully F1 car is gonna set me back to square one already. I have way too many hours in this game (259 hours) to be this far from ever getting just one of those 20 million dollar cars. Honestly, it's like GT Sport was set up for microtransactions. That's how much of a grind it is to earn cash. It's like GTA Online except without the shark cards. The daily bonus cars over and over again are duplicates of cars that I was gifted in the first place (meaning I can't sell any of them). Maybe once a week I get a car I don't have yet, and it's not like there's not a lot that I don't have. I literally have 5 alfa 4c's, 4 of some other cars, and 3 of even more.

It's honestly criminal to me that I still haven't got to drive the 330 P4 because of the terrible economy in this game. Rant over.
  • Campaign
  • Premium Sports Lounge
  • Use a top-N300 X-Bow R
  • Easy $250,000 ($375,000 for clean race bonus) every 13 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back