GT Sport Update 1.22 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 3,154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
1A852685-D658-4983-9969-6C647B5994F1.png
F6116A35-7F90-4A10-BAA1-F260805A0FD7.png
22D65D0C-C4C5-4EDF-8078-B8B83FD63779.png

The point is that you can buy either with game credits or real currency. You have both options and you can choose which would you prefer. I guess this is 50:50 solution in my opinion. Also, I think this is PD answer for those who lost all cars because saves problem and didn't want to use in game credit or grinding.
But not all cars that have same treatment. I just checked Japanese PS Store, there aren't some expensive ones (XJ13, 330, Miura) in add-ons pages. Wonder if PD will include them in Store, or even in another country's Store.

Whilst I'm not against the microtransactions as they are here (although quite a few people will be), I do fund it strange that they were added whilst Kaz said pre-launch that they will not be in the game.

But I've learnt not to believe everything Kaz says.
Woah 24m first place payout thats pretty extreme, looks like the 20m credit limit is gone now
That's the Japanese version of the game with a slightly different in-game economy, It's been that way since GT1.

But not all cars that have same treatment. I just checked Japanese PS Store, there aren't some expensive ones (XJ13, 330, Miura) in add-ons pages. Wonder if PD will include them in Store, or even in another country's Store.

upload in program, just wait :D

Maybe those cars is special and can only be acquired in game? Not sure about this since the official statement isn't out yet. But for most cars the case are probably be like it.

Of all the place they land the trailer,it's Korean PlayStation...
The new track seemed long but I doubt it's sierra route long but I really want to be wrong.
5 hours 'till I'll find that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back