GT Sport Update 1.52 Arrives, Fixes New Player "Garage Full" Bug

• Thread starter symaski62
  • 86 comments
Nerf the TS050

It looks like someone got caught off guard after the last Gr.1 race in Sarthe.

TS050 itself is not necessarily op neither does the best times in sarthe but the its very fuel efficient which was the only viable car that can complete 5 laps without needed to save fuel. Peugeot HDI Fap could also do well with some fuel save and early shifting.

The problem is the very restrictive fuel setting that only allowed 2-3 car viable in that race. Im pretty sure that race would be much more enjoyable if the rest of the gr.1 cars wouldnt need to save fuel to finish the race.

Last edited:
Yes, but not as now.
Think that's always been a thing though?
Braking is no longer predictable, wether it is a new tire model or something else the car now sometimes brakes as usual, other times almost doesn't brake at all and other times slides. Braking points can vary from lap to lap.
It might be a combo of dirty air, cold tires and overloading tires. We don't know and no one seems able to replicate the behaviour.

I've noticed odd braking recently, but I put that down to getting back on my G29.​

The "Daily Race" thread is full of people experiencing it without a change in controller so I will venture a guess that you returning to the G29 is likely helping to mask the issue.
VXR
I've noticed odd braking recently, but I put that down to getting back on my G29.​

Looks like they removed the barriers at the last chicane for Spa. I'm guessing there will be something in the update for that.

Yes, but not as now.

Braking is no longer predictable, wether it is a new tire model or something else the car now sometimes brakes as usual, other times almost doesn't brake at all and other times slides. Braking points can vary from lap to lap.
It might be a combo of dirty air, cold tires and overloading tires. We don't know and no one seems able to replicate the behaviour.
Take off your tinfoil hat buddy.

Seriously are you kidding? This feels like a dumb excuse for bad driving.

Take off your tinfoil hat buddy.

Seriously are you kidding? This feels like a dumb excuse for bad driving.
Well, it could very well be. But there are lots of people saying the very same,some of them aliens. Even SuperGT mentioned it in the last video.

I myself is not a very good driver but until the update while we where on Le Mans I was very consistent. I still am in qualify, but no longer in racing. I was before the last update.
My hope is tomorrow's update will solve it.

Edit: I have just learned that there is an ABS bug that turns the ABS to weak and back to default from time to time. That could be it...

Last edited:
Back