GT Sport Will Be at the 2017 Game Developers Conference

Finally some news from among this drought. Here's hope that they'll launch one last trailer with the realease date.
If they're not doing that though, we should at least get direct capture footage.

Or really ... anything at this point.

The full list of games that will be at GDC 2017:

PSVR

• Farpoint
  • Dino Frontier
  • Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin
PS4 Pro

• Gran Turismo Sport
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn
  • RiME
PS4

• Pyre
  • Full Throttle Remastered
  • Everything
  • Nex Machina
  • Gang Beasts
  • Cosmic Star Heroine
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
  • Nidhogg 2
  • Sundered
  • Rain World
  • EITR
  • GNOG

Gran Turismo Sport is listed under the PS4 Pro category and not PSVR. That would imply that anything being shown off at GDC will relate to the USPs of the PS4 Pro and not PSVR. In other words, expect to hear more about how the game is developed to accommodate 4K resolution, and HDR-lighting.

Geneva auto show is a week after. Kaz has the new VGT to show like the article mentions. So hopefully news of some sort drops there. Even a new trailer would be great, everyone here can dissect it and talk about what's new or not.

Finally some news from among this drought. Here's hope that they'll launch one last trailer with the realease date.
If they're not doing that though, we should at least get direct capture footage.

Or really ... anything at this point.

Realease date?

I see what you did there, very clever typo.

Ever get the feeling everyone is getting to play this game but us? That's tight man. PC2 will most likely whip this anyhoo, and we have dirt4 to munch through until it gets here! PD you suck, this better be good!

...See, according to the article in question, there won't be any PDI-related speakers during this conference. I'm not expecting any reveal of any sorts, whatsoever.

Instead, I'm guessing that GT:S will be present on the show floor, paired with P4Ps to show off the admittedly gorgeous HDR and other nits-related stuff.

In other words, nothing to see here, folks.

This GDC appearance really needs to show off the livery editor, damage, rain and night racing. I cannot look at another trailer showing the same Grp 3 cars again. Show us prototypes racing at Circuit de la Sarthe at night or something.

Since PCars2 was unveiled about 2 weeks we have learned more about it and seen a wider array of features it will offer than we have of GT Sport since the Copper Box reveal a year ago.

Latest Posts

Back