GT Sport Will Be at the 2017 Game Developers Conference

Maybe we can get some proper news this time :)
WWYgB5q.gif

I'm very excited to see this game out to finally understand what the hell is Poliphony Digital doing!
I have to bow to Granturismo's fans that post they're passion and faithfulness to the game in this site because all PD gives them back is a handfull of nothingness.
Besides the fact that GT6 is an old, overdue, obsolete fully arcade driving video game, PD didn't even had the decency to throw out some DLC's for at least to give the fans the pleasure of a few news cars and tracks to help them pretend that there's some evolution to the game.
From December 5th, 2013 until today, all the care shown to his faithfull costumers was another Nissan GTR, a fake country ride and a bunch useless future projects totally untunable for racing that they didn't even bother designing a freaking interior view!
From December 5, 2013 to February 24, 2017 is 3 years and 2 months of the most disrespectful and careless nothingness that any business in the world could offer to its faithfull costumers.
But in my honest opinion this is not even the worst part... the worst part will be when people realise the almost or over 4 years after GT6, PD will throw out the same copy/paste based product floating in old technological ideas, arcade as usual with the same lousy sounds and physics with the same bloated chest attitude of " here's our sheet! Enjoy it... kid!"
Well, at least you can take nice pictures of the cars, choose a cool helmet or throw a super turbo in the engine and all that useless features that SIM RACERS couldn't care any less.

From December 5th, 2013 until today, all the care shown to his faithfull costumers was another Nissan GTR, a fake country ride and a bunch useless future projects totally untunable for racing that they didn't even bother designing a freaking interior view!

Well.. I have to say some things in GT6 were pretty cool. The Senna tribute was a nice feature for example (that is the one I remember)

"GT Sport Will Be at the 2017 Game Developers Conference"

:boggled:......💡

Wasn't it supposed to be in my PS4 in December of 2016 way back in Spring 2015???

For shame, PD. For Shame.

March 2018 sounds about eight months early :cheers:

"GT Sport Will Be at the 2017 Game Developers Conference"

:boggled:......💡

Wasn't it supposed to be in my PS4 in December of 2016 way back in Spring 2015???

For shame, PD. For Shame.

March 2018 sounds about eight months early :cheers:

No way, unless they turn it into GT7.

No way, unless they turn it into GT7.

History lesson:
GT4 released in 2004. PD was then working on its next masterpiece which would be on the next generation PS3.
GT5 was being tapped as a platform launch title. PS3 released 4Q 2006.
At that time there was too much left to do, so we were told then it maybe out in 2007. Late Summer 2007 we then heard that we were getting a Prologue version of the game and to expect the full version 4Q 2008 or 1Q 2009. Then they put an official release date and then officially delayed the game.
GT5 finally released in late November 2010!

GT6 released in 2013. We heard in 2014 that the PS4 was much easier to work on and to expect the next generation of the game soon. Then in 2015 we get a glimpse and a title: GT Sport(Expect it in 4Q 2016). It is 2017 and we were supposed to have the game already and now they are demoing it at a developer conference. Rubbish. 4Q 2018 is optimistic. I have used this site to whine about the under-performance of this company for iteration after iteration of this series. When was the last Vision car released? When are we going to see sound improvement? When are we going to be rid of "Standard Cars"(This was something I had expected moving onto the PS3 platform)? Career mode? Livery? The other thousand things this site has whined about relentlessly.

If we have to wait for a game with less cars and tracks I can't even imagine when we will see GT7. 2024?

Delays suck but GT being GT I will still buy it whenever it comes out. The funny thing is I'm now wondering whether to hold of buying a PS4 pro till I'm sure it is out on PS4 (pro) or hold out for PS5. It's even funny to myself that I think there is a possibility of it being a launch game on PS5. LOL!!

Must admit I'm with @Castrol96 on this one, doubt it'd release in 2018, still believe it will release this year, and at the latest; Winter 2017.

I think if they were to release it in 2018 it'd be just too much of a blow, unless, as Castrol stated, they completely change it to GT7. But even then, that'd be even worse a decision to make.

I'd like to think PD would have learned from past experiences by know, but hey-ho one can dream can't they, after all I'm a half-glass-full kind of person :D.

Have to confess, I'd getting fed up like the rest of the guys with this continuing wait for a release of the game long promised. Announcements that they will be at some show or the other to display some unfinished game does nothing for me.

My only consolation right now is since my pride and joy G29 wheel apparently went on the bum about a week or so ago I have no desire to continue driving until I get a new one which will take some time to recoup money to buy.

They have to release it early summer it can't be late of the year.

Why? Moreover GDC is about developer so some programmer or artist will give some presentation. We may get some new pics or videos with new car or track but I do not think anyone should expect anything else

Why the heck don't you release a BETA!???:boggled::(
People get the chance to play GT Sport in some places like the GDC while other people can't be there. This version of the semi finished GT Sport that other people play there, is like a BETA.. So, why don't you give us the chance to play it at our homes...

Why the heck don't you release a BETA!???:boggled::(
People get the chance to play GT Sport in some places like the GDC while other people can't be there. This version of the semi finished GT Sport that other people play there, is like a BETA.. So, why don't you give us the chance to play it at our homes...

If they release a Beta which is unfinished and has sticking issues during gameplay it will be worse because users will complain that the game is **** and that will be the talk spread across various forums. Better to wait IMO until whatever is in a state they believe is finished enough to be resolved and available.

Yawn. There are other race games out there you know. This will come when it comes. Same as always.
Preach!! Im to busy with AC PC FM and FH and a little bit of gt6... I can't believe the stress people are having over a game when its so many racing games out.. its sad.

Well.. I have to say some things in GT6 were pretty cool. The Senna tribute was a nice feature for example (that is the one I remember)
A tribute to Senna was cool, PD's use of Senna was diabolical, just like the top gear licence. Relive Sennas career he said.

Have to confess, I'd getting fed up like the rest of the guys with this continuing wait for a release of the game long promised. Announcements that they will be at some show or the other to display some unfinished game does nothing for me.

My only consolation right now is since my pride and joy G29 wheel apparently went on the bum about a week or so ago I have no desire to continue driving until I get a new one which will take some time to recoup money to buy.
The worst thing is they haven't shown anything to get excited about, unlike SMS.

If they release a Beta which is unfinished and has sticking issues during gameplay it will be worse because users will complain that the game is **** and that will be the talk spread across various forums. Better to wait IMO until whatever is in a state they believe is finished enough to be resolved and available.

I think their bigger issue at the moment is that a beta implies that the game is nearly finished. Imagine if they had released a beta in March last year, and then delayed until 2017. That would have been a nightmare.

Given that they don't know when they're releasing, it's probably for the best that they don't release a beta.

Latest Posts

Back