GT Sport's Alsace Village Track Revealed in New Preview Video

Les Vosges are extremely beautiful. Many awesome "cols" you can climb. Hiking heaven for the intermediates! Le Hohneck is the largest top in the region. Germany has a mountain range very close to les Vosges. It is in the middle of the black forest. Here the highest mountain is Belchen. Between Les Vosges and Das Schwarzwald (black forrest) it is completely flat. Very étrange to see when passing borders/between the 2 regions. Nice PD has chosen this region to add. Milestone was quicker though ;)

Last edited:
What a coincidence that Project Cars 2 and GT Sport release trailers on the same day, featuring a focus on the same brand :lol:

Luckily for Kaz, there's little point in showcasing plethora of desirable Maranello's machinery when they are unbearably displayed out of gamut.:dunce:

In Game Paint color is just So Important. It's at the top of my list for sure.
I think it was GT4. I owned a PT cruiser. and the In game car. the color, well it just wasn't quite the same as my real one.
And that really disturbed me to drive my car in the game as a different color.

So I am excited that the in game Paint colors will match exactly to the real car color !
Can't wait...
:D

Well, looks nice, but... i get the feeling this title will be missing some important real life circuits. Spa, Le Mans, Daytona, Laguna Seca, Silverstone... i would have expected those.

Oh. And where is Grand Valley? First GT without Grand Valley? Really? Well, there is time and some hope left...

Well, looks nice, but... i get the feeling this title will be missing some important real life circuits. Spa, Le Mans, Daytona, Laguna Seca, Silverstone... i would have expected those.

Oh. And where is Grand Valley? First GT without Grand Valley? Really? Well, there is time and some hope left...

It's the first "full" GT title without any of the GT Holy Trinity (Grand Valley, Trial Mountain, and Deep Forest). Those have been in all six main console games.

It's also marks the end of the ability to use one car/track combo across all generations. It was a nice way to show the progress the franchise has made.

It's the first "full" GT title without any of the GT Holy Trinity (Grand Valley, Trial Mountain, and Deep Forest). Those have been in all six main console games.

It's also marks the end of the ability to use one car/track combo across all generations. It was a nice way to show the progress the franchise has made.

I hope that we got at least one GT-R R34 in the DLC

I think the idea of the bring to GT SPORT, almost 80% of new tracks is to reforce the "feelings"... " this a new aproach in gran turismo series" that Kaz talk about.

No doubt, some months after october, we will start get more real tracks (hello interlagos) and the classic ones. Allready love the new tracks... Lets wait for more!!

I think the idea of the bring to GT SPORT, almost 80% of new tracks is to reforce the "feelings"... " this a new aproach in gran turismo series" that Kaz talk about.

No doubt, some months after october, we will start get more real tracks (hello interlagos) and the classic ones. Allready love the new tracks... Lets wait for more!!

Interlagos will be present in the disc. It isn't officially presented yet but it was seen several times in trailers.

Molsheim might be too flat but going north towards Saverne is a good guess on where that track could be located. I lived close to there until about a year ago, beautiful scenery as Doblocruiser said.

Thank you!

Citation needed.

ir4gsC4.png

FVHiJhD.jpg

Les Vosges are extremely beautiful. Many awesome "cols" you can climb. Hiking heaven Le for the intermediates! Le Hohneck is the largest top in the region. Germany has a mountain range very close to les Vosges. It is in the middle of the black forest. Here the highest mountain is Belchen. Between Les Vosges and Das Schwarzwald it is completely flat. Very étrange to see when passing borders/between the 2 regions. Nice PD has chosen this region to add. Milestone was quicker though ;)
Thanks Doblo, for taking me there. All these years I thought the Nurburgering was in the Black Forest.

Forward. Yes... forward always. Thanks Kaz. I did understand that English ;)

Last edited:
It looks very similar to a GT5 Course-creator track.

The four seconds of it, perhaps.

But a blanket statement on the state of all the new tracks, when you haven't driven any of the ones not included in the beta, is more than a little premature. They might be like Tokyo, or they may be more like Dragon Trail. But you simply don't know.

Back