GT Sport's Mileage Exchange Brings Back the Ford Mustang Gr.3 Road Car

The mileage exchange really has potential to be a cool little sideline of special bits and pieces... as it is I guess most players have 90 odd thousand points and only a handful of paints to spend them on each week... I even bought multiples of the safety car last week just to reduce my mileage points :lol: pointless I know, but I prefer having 5 M4s in my garage than getting no Mi after a race

The mileage exchange really has potential to be a cool little sideline of special bits and pieces... as it is I guess most players have 90 odd thousand points and only a handful of paints to spend them on each week... I even bought multiples of the safety car last week just to reduce my mileage points :lol: pointless I know, but I prefer having 5 M4s in my garage than getting no Mi after a race

Will have enough bmw's to give them all different rims and different colour paint

The mileage exchange really has potential to be a cool little sideline of special bits and pieces... as it is I guess most players have 90 odd thousand points and only a handful of paints to spend them on each week...
I just spend my mileages on upgrading cars from my garage when I'm close to hitting 99k. That usually sets me back a bit

I was hoping after the 1.13 update, we would get all new road cars and wheels. Instead, we still get recycle cars and wheels. 👎

There are so many race cars in this game for road car conversion but we still see repeated ones over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Ok, I think I will stop now. :lol:

Can PD start doing promoted tie-ins or 'something' as decals to spend your mileage points on?

New Sony movie decals or other game decals?

ANYTHING NEW WOULD BE NICE!!

I really hope they come up with a better way to browse your colors and wheels. I like having new wheels and paints every week but then having so many wheels and shades of colors is making the linear browsing a real pain. I know you can go into the different groupings and choose that way but it's still getting way too clunky.

Including this Mileage Exchange, does anybody have the Total Number of Paint Colours & Wheels since Launch ?
As I think I "missed" the first week or two, as I was too busy Racing to look around the various other parts of the Game.:banghead: :dunce: 🤬

I'm still hopeful that the Corvette Road Car will make a re-appearance in BLUE. :bowdown: PLEASE POLYPHONY, HEAR MY PRAYER. :cheers:

Finally! I did not have the Mustang. What a beautiful car! (white, low).

Do you mean W I D E and Low ?

Don't know the wheels - I never logged them - but there's been 261 paints so far. My best guess is that there's 523 of them in total, although I suspect there's probably less than that.

Thanks Famine. Damn, looks like I've only got 237 Special Paint Colours...:grumpy: so I'm "missing" 24, which seems a lot. Presumably they're all from the first two weeks of the Mileage Exchange. As I think I've got all of them from the third week onwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
We need new special cars for the Mileage exchange. How about some new specials or concept cars like the Audi R8 V12 TDI concept, Lamborghini Miura Concept, Lamborghini Cala, BMW Nazca C2 and many more

Or how about a Porsche 911 Turbo Gr3 road car or a Lamborghini Huracan Gr3 road car.

Same old cars will get boring for many especially the ones who collected all the cars. I used to be excited for the mileage exchange now since I have them all its no longer exciting.

Come on PD.

Last edited:
We need new special cars for the Mileage exchange. How somw new specials or Gr3 road cars like the Viper Gr3 Road Car, Viper Gr3 Road Car, Viper Gr3 Road Car, and many more

Or how about a Viper Gr3 Road Car or a Viper Gr3 Road Car?

Same old cars will get boring for many especially the ones who collected all the cars. I used to be excited for the mileage exchange now since I have them all its no longer exciting.

Come on PD.

Don't worry, I fixed this for you :P

I would not mind seeing a BMW Nazca C2 or a Lamborghini Cala.

Too many vipers lol how about a Dodge Copperhead :D

How about some new specials or concept cars like the Audi R8 V12 TDI concept, Lamborghini Miura Concept, Lamborghini Cala, BMW Nazca C2 and many more
I would not mind seeing a BMW Nazca C2 or a Lamborghini Cala.

Too many vipers lol how about a Dodge Copperhead :D
How are these cars supposed to appear in the Mileage Exchange when they aren't even in the game?

That notwithstanding, it's pretty clear that the Mileage Exchange cars are intended to be exclusively the fictional safety cars (except the prize-only GT-R) and the fictional homologation specials for the fictional Gr.3 and Gr.B cars.

Or how about a Porsche 911 Turbo Gr3 road car or a Lamborghini Huracan Gr3 road car.
A Huracan Gr.3 road car would be called a Huracan. Although it would be rear wheel drive and less powerful.

Back