It’s all change again this week, as Polyphony Digital has updated the GT Sport Mileage Exchange with vehicles.
As we suggested last week, the Exchange sticks to its established schedule. This means that the two safety cars switch places again, bringing the BMW M4 back, and the homologation specials roll on to the Ford Mustang. These will probably persist for two weeks as usual, and cost 4,000Mi and 2,500Mi respectively.
We’re clearly far from the end of the paint list, as this week’s selection consists of 16 items, 13 of which are new. Both of this week’s manufacturer special paints — 130R White and Valencia Red Pearl — are from Honda, and specifically the Honda NSX. Otherwise there’s plenty of blues and oranges to pick from, and a couple of unusual fluorescent paints.
Although the paints are mainly new, the remaining items are all things we’ve seen before. It’s expected with the helmets, profile poses and decals, but there’s no new wheels again this week. That’s a clear indicator that, unless Polyphony Digital adds more in an update, we may have seen all the wheels available.
These items will remain available until 0859 UTC on March 13. The vehicles will almost certainly persist for another week after that, but all other items will change.
If you still need to pick up some Mi points for the Exchange’s items, check out our tips and tricks on how to get quick Mi points via the Achievements.
GT Sport Mileage Exchange – March 6–March 13
- BMW M4 Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
- Ford Mustang Gr.3 Road Car – N500 – 2500 Mi
- ENKEI NT03RR (Black) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI NT03RR (White) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI 92 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI 92 (Gold, Silver rim) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI 92 (Black, Silver rim) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57D (White) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57D (Yellow) – 100 Mi
- RAYS ZE40 (Bronze) – 100 Mi
- RAYS ZE40 (Black) – 100 Mi
- RAYS ZE40 (Blue) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superforgiata (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Superforgiata (Black) – 100 Mi
- WORK Meister S1R (Black, Silver rim) – 100 Mi
- WORK Meister S1R (Bronze) – 100 Mi
- WORK Meister S1R (Silver) – 100 Mi
- WORK Meister S1R (Chrome) – 100 Mi
- Kill Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- Extinguisher Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- TOW 07 – 100 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic GT – 2000 Mi
- Arai GP-6 RC Carbon – 2000 Mi
- Driver Pose 6 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 7 – 500 Mi
- 130R White – 500 Mi
- Valencia Red Pearl – 500 Mi
- O2 Chrome (Orange) – 1000 Mi
- YYG Colorshift – 500 Mi
- R3 Candy Met. (Red) – 500 Mi
- O1 Dark Flakes S (Brown) – 500 Mi
- O2 Matte Fluorescent (Orange) – 500 Mi
- Y5 Fluorescent (Yellow) – 500 Mi
- Y5 Half Matte (Yellow) – 500 Mi
- G8 Aluminum Met. (Green) – 500 Mi
- B1 Liquid Met.(Blue) – 500 Mi
- B3 Half Matte (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B4 Matte Fluorescent (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B5 Matte Metallic (Blue) – 500 Mi
- B6 Aluminum Met. (Blue) – 500Mi
- P8 Fluorescent (Pink) – 500Mi
Feature image courtesy of sebmugi.