GT Sport's Next Content Update Arrives November 6

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 999 comments
The holy trinity is nearly complete! The C2 Corvette is all we need!
2000gt-c2-etype_170927_01.jpg

So I was right about the update being in November instead,and that E-Type...that's all I need!
Would be nice if they add Citroen SM but I won't hold my breath for it,being one of the most underrated GT car didn't helped.

If that is an E-Type, what's the betting it's 20 million credits?
I feel like it's already fairly priced at 50K (from GT6) but I'mma expect it's price to jump up to let's say 2000GT's price tag.

The last time we had the E type it was around 100k or so. They made tons of those so I don't think they'll price it up too much.

I'm still upset that we haven't seen a '70 Charger or an AE86... Come on, they need to add them soon enough because adding older Super GT's is stupid. However, the road cars in this update look to be decent.

I'm still upset that we haven't seen a '70 Charger or an AE86... Come on, they need to add them soon enough because adding older Super GT's is stupid. However, the road cars in this update look to be decent.
Don't get your hopes up for semi standard cars from GT6, there hasn't been a single one so far. Only completely remade standard cars.

There is nothing in this car list for me. I don't care about any of these cars. Looking forward to the track though.

Actually, the e-type might be nice. Oh well.

Will they ever add some more of their fictional Gr.4 cars? Here are three that they could do without too much trouble:

Alpine A110 Gr.4
Chevrolet Camaro Gr.4
KTM X Bow Gr.4

All would be nice additions and most of the modeling is already done.

It will never happen.:banghead:

The KTM GT4 and Alpine aren't even fictional

I'm guessing there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, about the performance of the old GT500 cars.
Lexus SC430 Pole Position at Fuji 1'32.548
Lexus RC F Pole Position at Fuji 1’27.904

How they BOP these cars, we'll find out next week.

RHD I hope.
For starters the current GT500’s have close to 650bhp. The older GT500’s closer to 500bhp.

Downforce level’s where similar. If anything the older cars made more. The rest can be put down to tyre development.

We really need the 2019 DTM “Class One” 2.0L turbos to make Group 2 more interesting. But that would probably mean only the DTM BMW and Audi, since Mercedes has pulled out. Still, 5 manufacturers is better than 3.

EDIT: Aston Martin is reportedly entering DTM next year with help from Mercedes and Red Bull. Exciting stuff!!

867-AF18-A-5645-48-AC-8362-63-CCD901779-C.jpg

Last edited:
For starters the current GT500’s have close to 650bhp. The older GT500’s closer to 500bhp.

Downforce level’s where similar. If anything the older cars made more. The rest can be put down to tyre development.
You're preaching to the choir about the specs. What I'm saying is the BOP that PD have done in this game. Where the group c cars are BOP'd in gr.1. Overcoming the performance gap between the new GT500 and old GT500, will be interesting.

Will the '08 cars be faster in a straight line or better on fuel? How will PD make them competitive? That's what we have to wait and see about.

I hope it's the Gto 288 ! So much childhood memories, with that bburago diecast my father bought in the 90's, can't wait to replicate it :

KBPlveB.jpg

GCABb1E.jpg

Excellent update content though, love all the supposed new cars :)

Im planning on doing the same.

I had a 1/43 model of this as a child.

Will the '08 cars be faster in a straight line or better on fuel? How will PD make them competitive? That's what we have to wait and see about.

It'll be more down to cornering I think, which should be interesting since Aero wise the older cars would be closer to Prototypes then the 2016 cars (which lack abit of rear downforce thanks to the Class 1 Regs of that year).

While I wasn't expecting these to return, I'm kinda hoping PD nail this:

Granted I'd like for things like the Wear, track rubbing and grip levels improved as top priority, but this would be nice too.

Last edited:
That didn't stop PD from putting Group C racers into Gr.1 class
You're preaching to the choir about the specs. What I'm saying is the BOP that PD have done in this game. Where the group c cars are BOP'd in gr.1. Overcoming the performance gap between the new GT500 and old GT500, will be interesting.

Upping power should be enough. Chassis tech and downforce levels are comparable. And of course they’ll all run on the same tyres. Something that in the real world accounts for a good 1-2 seconds of the performance gap between 2008 vs 2016 GT500’s.

Doesnt look like any of those are the tickford au falcon...such a shame
:lol: Truuuuue. They don't look like a great many deal, of other cars, for that matter. 👍
GT cars.
PD are etting close though. The 90s Group C cars. These '08 GT500s. I can feel the XR8, right around the bend. :sly:

After seeing the specs of the Ferrari GTO, I think we might see it in tomorrow's America Finals event since the GTO can be a N500 car with BoP applied.

We really need the 2019 DTM “Class One” 2.0L turbos to make Group 2 more interesting. But that would probably mean only the DTM BMW and Audi, since Mercedes has pulled out. Still, 5 manufacturers is better than 3.

EDIT: Aston Martin is reportedly entering DTM next year with help from Mercedes and Red Bull. Exciting stuff!!

867-AF18-A-5645-48-AC-8362-63-CCD901779-C.jpg
even 2018 Mers DTM W205 is good enoght.....

Latest Posts

Back