GT Sport's Next Content Update is On Its Way

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,712 comments
Why the hell did Kaz added another 3 worthless cars:

The CLIO?? We had it already? why does he waste such a precious amount of manpower on another exact copy??? Seriously, the Clio Sport V6 would've been a much better addition + the VW Golf R32....
The BRZ???? We already had the Toyota GT 86 which is the same car...
The 500?????? Now my life is really complete. I was dying to race a lawnmower that maxes out at 30mph.

Why?

Last edited:

The CLIO?? We had it already? why does he waste such a precious amount of manpower on another exact copy???
The 500?????? Now my life is really complete. I was dying to race a lawnmower that maxes out at 30mph.

Why?

The answer is simple. We already know PD is taking GT6's super premiums and optimizing them, and adding them to GTS. This takes a fraction of development time that creating entirely new cars from scratch does.

So while they work on cars that take 2-3 months to finish, they give us these ones to hold us over.

The answer is simple. We already know PD is taking GT6's super premiums and optimizing them, and adding them to GTS. This takes a fraction of development time that creating entirely new cars from scratch does.

So while they work on cars that take 2-3 months to finish, they give us these ones to hold us over.
Good things come to those who wait :)

The CLIO?? We had it already? why does he waste such a precious amount of manpower on another exact copy??? Seriously, the Clio Sport V6 would've been a much better addition + the VW Golf R32....

Why?

Because they aren't worthless to everyone.

(even though I agree with you regarding the Clio, but I know there are others who appreciate it, as well as the other cars)

I totally agree and its understandable. But why not optimize cars that aren't actually in the game. GT6 had like 1000 cars and plento of Premium to chose from. We just don't need to wait for repeated cars. That's what I meant. And the 500 which is actually a troll addition but still not worth it.

I guess if all these contents would have been from the beginning there, we may already would've been bored.

Seriously, is it not a bit thrilling always to ask ourselfes what the next update is going to bring?

I guess if all these contents would have been from the beginning there, we may already would've been bored.

Seriously, is it not a bit thrilling always to ask ourselfes what the next update is going to bring?
Fine by me. I was playing PC 2 for a good while before picking up GT SPORT. Judging from the scarcity of content at the beginning, people grabbing the game now, are in for a treat. As was I.

Fine by me. I was playing PC 2 for a good while before picking up GT SPORT. Judging from the scarcity of content at the beginning, people grabbing the game now, are in for a treat. As was I.

Hear hear mate...I got the game 4 days ago as mentioned above in previous post, and really enjoying it so far! Although the public lobbies stink unsurprisingly, from what i've experienced! Only 4 rooms until now, but each time with people driving in the wrong direction?? Really??

Here's hoping for more tracks over the coming months, and some desirable cars too! :)

Last edited:
Hahaha, I know and I sold them as well along with the Viper GT3-R which is also a GTE car, a huge clean up in my garage, but i'm almost back to 20 mill :D, I was like this in GT 6 as well, I didn't want to use the GT500 cars in GT3 races, because they didn't belong in that class :embarrassed: :lol:.
Sorry to burst your bubble but the GT3-R is actually a GT3 car.

Anyone else get ridiculous regions for Sport Mode? There's only one region to choose from in the whole of South Australia and it's not even the capital city, it's a small council region in Adelaide.:crazy: Great work PD :lol:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180531100609.jpg

Untitled.png

I bought the Silk Cut and took it to the track of broken dreams.. i noticed a few things (they may be old.. excuse if they are..)
At 1:30 going down the straight i kick up dirt from the dirty part of the track, the dust is blowing! to the left of the car, there is wind..?
When i went into the rubble at 2:47 the stones have momentum and spreads out according to the cars entrance into the gravel trap, WHAT!
At 6:50 the dust goes another way, i guess i am on the other side of the track...

Details!

PD are wizards at this stuff,if you want to know how powerful the Playstation consoles are just look at the Gran Turismo games.

I bought the Silk Cut and took it to the track of broken dreams.. i noticed a few things (they may be old.. excuse if they are..)
At 1:30 going down the straight i kick up dirt from the dirty part of the track, the dust is blowing! to the left of the car, there is wind..?
When i went into the rubble at 2:47 the stones have momentum and spreads out according to the cars entrance into the gravel trap, WHAT!
At 6:50 the dust goes another way, i guess i am on the other side of the track...

Details!

Yep it is definitely wind and it doesn't blow always in the same direction and with same intensity as you can see in the video below (i don't know if it changes throught a race dynamically,i haven't tried yet)

Last edited:
Did they add new music to the menu soundtrack or is this a a different version of the game? Check out the menu music prior to the car footage.

Last edited:
Anyone else get ridiculous regions for Sport Mode? There's only one region to choose from in the whole of South Australia and it's not even the capital city, it's a small council region in Adelaide.:crazy: Great work PD :lol:

View attachment 739750

View attachment 739751

Yup had the same issue. Hopefully there is a fix soon as curiosity got the better of me i just selected the region closet to me to see what would happen next.

Jesus, can PD just put a regular Miura in these games so we don't have to pay 15 damn million for the ridiculous Bertone prototype?

What an absolute joke and it just makes it so much more likely that a ton of people will never drive the car. I've put over 100 days in GT Sport and think I've only acquired 15-20m in prize credits, and now there's at least 3 cars 15m or over. What the hell do they expect? Just another example of stupid game design by Polyphony Digital.

The prices are absurd lmao. PD really ought to set these cars as prizes for winning some new difficult career championships.

Did they add new music to the menu soundtrack or is this a a different version of the game? Check out the menu music prior to the car footage.

Accidentally, the game put you in the Transmission Mode, wich brings classical menu music. To return to previous mode, select Normal.

Details!

After one race with the silk cut I can conclude that it is stupid fast in a straight line, however the brakes are bad and it corners like a bath tub... Whoops

Why?

Yep. No 5th gen Civic, no Silvias, no S2000, bla bla. But we have 2 RX-7's and 2 Supras, that BMW I-thing, and an actually lovely Daihatsu VGT that unfortunately can only be raced against itself, unless you like to lose. I don't know why I let these things bother me. I've gotten used to them being the ways of Kaz.

Oh yea, and the spiffy little beginner Gr.4 races allow RS tires, yet the mega horsepower Cavallino and mid-engine events restrict tires to SS. Oh man, there I went again, complaining. I'm going back to driving the Megane.

Back