GT Sport's Next Content Update is On Its Way

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,712 comments
Make sure you had the same set up.

It sounds like you may had a different Power setup on the car or sumn if you're running 10s faster on a harder compound. Either that or you know the track a little better now.

I went through several tracks and cars, I beat every time trial record, most by a few seconds. The Ferrari Gr.3 on Bathurst, which I absolutely know I have the same setup and have done dozens of laps on with that car, I beat my miracle lap by .200 seconds. The tire model does feel different, there is more of a linear slip in turns or something than before. If this is all placebo then I'm happy to laugh it off, but it seems odd that I consistently beat every trial record I tried.

Wait until you get hit with that 10 million credit Alfa Romeo TZ2.

There are other three cars by 20 millions from GT5/GT6 that could be introduced in GTSport

- Ferrari 250 GTO (1962)
- Ford Mark IV Race Car (1967)
- Ford GT40 Race Car (1969) ---> the most expensive standard (no premium) car of GT5/GT6

IR

Renault Sport Mégane Trophy '11 [Power Ratio : 87%] [Weight Reduction Ratio : 111%]

Are you serious? This shows that it should've been in GR.3 all along, if it needs to be nerfed so much to be competitive in GR.4
This new Megane is MR, so much happier to see that than another FF!

edit: Just did a few laps at Brands and it is very nice! Not sure about straight line speed, but handling is superb!

Last edited:
Are you serious? This shows that it should've been in GR.3 all along, if it needs to be nerfed so much to be competitive in GR.4

shhh .. do you want another megane in the game ???

Because, you guys requested the nerfing against the megane and plus the writing against this car, and at the end you have obtained ANOTHER megane ...
So if you want another, for example, Porsche you have to request the heavy nerfing of this car and in two or three update ... new shiny porsches in the game ...
(it seems a PD weird rule.. every thing you hate or don't like will be introduced ....)

IR

Day one purchase for me when it happens. I love that car. I'm sat on, or around 20 million at all times with enough expensive cars to sell and get me back to 20 million straight away.

Man GT is really smashing it with these updates.

Honestly I thought at first it was silly having the lower content count at launch but its pretty clever, these constant updates keep them in the news, it gives people excuses to try new content and people feel nice because its all free(well aside from ps+).

Last edited:
Cool! I buy the cars in the colour shown on these pictures, so my 2015 is white and now I can buy the yellow one :D.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180530102343.jpg

Just watched a video on the sauber C9 it appears to not have a cockpit view which is disappointing. Wont be buying the sauber if it doesn't have a cockpit

None of the tracks have full 3D trees from what I remember. They are a mixture of 3D elements and 2D elements.

All trees in all videogames have 2d leaves . Gr sport has 3d trunks / branches . This is a 2D trunk. I'm worried now . Dragontrail gardens had no 3d trees and you could tell.

Sauber C9's sound is definitely better than in GT6 so it's not total failure, but it's still dull and lacking compared to real life or Assetto Corsa.
P.S. Actually the sound of it is used in many other Gran Turismo cars since GT5/6. Very familiar engine sound scheme.

Last edited:
Back