GT Sport's Next Game Update Arrives January 29

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Keith2324, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keith2324

Keith2324

MAINTENANCE
    Server Maintenance Notice (28/1/2020)
    01/27/2020
    At the following time, we will perform maintenance on the 'Gran Turismo Sport' servers. A new game update will also be available after the maintenance. Please note that during this time the online services, including [Sport Mode], will not be available.

[Day & Time]
    January 29, 2020, 04:00 – 04:00 UTC
    January 28, 2020, 20:00 – 22:00 PST
    * The above time is subject to change.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

2. TrafficEmpire

TrafficEmpire

YES! I knew they wouldn’t let us down!

3. Nielsen

Nielsen

SPA!!!

HACHIR0KU, Pedinhuh, Ddkklop and 54 others like this.
  4. Infamus

Infamus

so did this start yesterday EST time? Because since yesterday evening I have not been able to save... same tonight, says Maintenance and issues at the bottom of the screen.

thanks...

5. TrafficEmpire

TrafficEmpire

Takes place in about 25 hours from now.

IngRobNy likes this.
  6. Infamus

Infamus

hmmm thanks I have not been able to get on since yesterday.. I have verified connection but at the bottom of the GT screen it say Maintenance and issues... WTF?

7. BoxwerxRacing

BoxwerxRacing

I wouldn’t get too excited, there’s been nothing leaked so I’d expect it’s just fixing the daily reward glitch - and for the love of god hopefully the penalty system gets fixed...

8. Nielsen

Nielsen

It's extremely rare that anything leaks ahead of these updates. If your definition of a leak involves car teasers from Kaz and cars showing up in the PS Store before content updates, then there's still time for that.

The monthly content updates have arrived consistently for a long time now, so it would be slightly unexpected if this month deviates from the pattern.

9. seadog777

seadog777 Premium

Gran-turismo.com was "down" for a few hours yesterday for maintenance but it didn't affect the game where I am.

Nuschel01, IngRobNy and dlshearon like this.
  10. Victoria H

Victoria H

Probably just bug/penalty fixes and nothing else.

11. Homestar1992

Homestar1992

Let’s hope that it’s some net code cleaning so Sport Mode doesn’t DC everyone every second race. Also workout gift fix!

12. CTznOfTime

CTznOfTime

Rain on us, features, tracks and cars galore....

Please Kaz !!!

For my birthday is only a couple of days away, and I am planning to take a day off just so I can enjoy GTS on my own peaceful time...

13. Granadier

Granadier

really hope we get it this time
    A3E098A1-1098-4B23-8552-927302F14D1B.jpeg

14. DesertPenguin

DesertPenguin

A little birdy told me we're getting GTE, DPi, Daytona, Supra GT500, and 2019 DTM cars. Most likely Summer. Also GT7 will be Fall 2021

15. dimassa19

dimassa19

Two in a row? I think it would be the first time...:confused:

IngRobNy and wagnerFAM98 like this.
  16. wagnerFAM98

wagnerFAM98

Don't forget that Mazda's 100th anniversary is now on January 30, so maybe PD has prepared something special for us? The RX-8 and the Cosmo Sport are strong guesses for this time (of course if it's in fact a content update).

17. 05XR8

05XR8

If we do get an RX-7, it'll probably be a different SA22 Savanna model. Similar to how we got a different Cooper '65 and Mk1 VW GTI.

However, I'm thinking it'll just be the penalty revamp.

18. dimassa19

dimassa19

Good point! ;)

19. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

I just want this back. And put it in Gr4.

[​IMG]

20. GTV0819

GTV0819

Another Mazda VGT? :idea:

sirjim73, IngRobNy and hrusa2 like this.
  21. HarVee

HarVee

I hope we won't get more Toyota's if there is a content update. Let the other brands have some love for awhile.

22. GBalao888

GBalao888

I think Porsche is quite likely.

23. TJC_69

TJC_69

New penalty system will be implemented imo. Considering they had to completely pull the last build of it, and therefore I assume they have had to recode it since.

New cars or content? I don't see it. I'd rather have the game in working order as it should be. As what's the point in new content if it's unplayable for fair play?

TLDR: Penalty system patch and minor bug fixes.

Oberdan, Granadier, barak181 and 4 others like this.
  24. pantherjag

pantherjag

If it's not a new penalty system I hope they at least revert back to pre 1.53(before they updated then removed system) The penalty system wasnt perfect at this time but functional and at least caught 99% of the blatant incidents.

Sure you got the occasional stupid penalty but I'd rather have that than see blatant punts and murders go unpunished 99% of the time.

25. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a small patch to be honest. Last month's update was a big one (considering the age of the game) and PD's staff deserves a well earned break over Xmas/NY just like everyone else. A part of me hopes we will see the new Mazda Gr.3 and Lambo VGT sooner rather than later though :O

I'm sure once the Sydney World Tour gets underway we'll start to see content leaks and new stuff trickling regularly again :tup:

JDM_Lowest, Oberdan, sirjim73 and 2 others like this.
  26. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Pretty sure we already got a small fix update back on the 9th. If the pattern holds the same, the second update of the month is gonna be THE one with the content.

C5-R_Racer_84 and I-Runner like this.
  27. 05XR8

05XR8

I wouldn't mind these either

Mr616, NosOsH, klondike and 6 others like this.
  28. hrusa2

hrusa2

I was just waiting for the news to happen. There was a gap in FIA races. Not sure this is always the case, but what would be the other reason for the gap? Cant wait for the update. No.1 thing I want is to have penalties back, because since everybody pushes you off the track, my DR tanked and I refuse push other cars off the track, even as a revenge. I hate when I see the ,,judges'' who didnt see the replay and send you off the track because they are 100% sure you ruined their race even if it is not the true...

GTWolverine, BaareCZ and barak181 like this.
  29. darth_tails

darth_tails

Well this came outta nowhere!

Good thing it's quiet at work but I guess time to keep an eye for news updates/refresh this topic, 99% convinced this will be a content
    update as well as fixing the "Shadow Realm" that is Sport mode, now to hope for some good stuff!

barak181, sirjim73 and forzaturismo like this.
  30. breeminator

breeminator

There's always an update on the last Wednesday of each month, with the month's new cars, and sometimes a new track, isn't there? I think this has been the case since I started playing the game, at least, back in April last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.